Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 44. (Read 227377 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Still selling 126 million VAL for 0.06 BTC

Give me a good offer per $1. I am buying through paypal.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
There is not much update here or any topic to be discuss anymore this has become a trading thread instead i wonder what would become after two months more,this thread will become a dead thread everyone is leaving..
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
The valorbit coin and website has been pitched to angel investors based in London , UK.

There has been interest and Valorbit will be pitched to other London investors.

This is the most important option forward for Valorbit.

Regardless of the result of the UK pitching action, after that Valorbit will be pitched to USA.

The investor investement will be used, in this order, to increase the coin market value above 1 sat, get market recognition, get listed on higher tier exchanges, form payment agreements with crypto-coin friendly merchants.

There is no guarantee that investors will be found, however the initial discussions are all positive.

Unless holding your valorbits for a while longer hurts too much, it may be worthwhile to wait for now.

We shall post investor related news as soon as possible.

P.S. Distribution of already earned referral Valorbits has been paused when C-Cex delisted VAL.
The reason is because some members have configured the external receiving address right into C-Cex.

We would not want to send them to C-cex.
So next we shall send out a few reminder emails to all that have an external address to give them the possibility to switch away from C-cex , if that's the case.

Already earned referrals will be fulfilled after that up to 100% of the earned referral amount.

When and if  investors are found, the current distribution model will certainly change.

up
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
interesting to buy 100m valorbit at 500k satosi
I am buying val through paypal. Anyone give me a good offer per $1.
for what you buy this coin? This coin has been worthless and useless.

I still believe in val. If you have some just dump them to me or give me your offer.
Sorry but I have to throw it and for what reason do you still believe that? This coin failed because its supply is too much. like html5, below 1 satoshi.

I give you my val address so you can throw it there. 19HFLFLv35wMK8tvjYYYVmTzN5E9U8NUf8
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

I still believe in val. If you have some just dump them to me or give me your offer.
Sorry but I have to throw it and for what reason do you still believe that? This coin failed because its supply is too much. like html5, below 1 satoshi.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
legendary
Im sellng my 8.9 Million valorbits for  100k satoshis.

Pm me Wink

FIRST GIVE ME BACK MY BTC

We are reading if this guy scam you please open a scam accusation and in what way and if there is already post it here,we want to know if the accusation is legit,he is actively trading and my fellowmen he should settle this issue..

yes off course! i got all the PM we did sent each other and transaction i made  till the last one! If ImnotOctopus will not give me back my 0.23 BTC i sent him today  for 550 waves i will open scam accusation! Better for him to come online as soon as possible!

Oh well,this guy is on Yobit campaign he might default his status there,but it is to early to tell you can open one if it is already 24 hours and I guess it's not yet ,we'll wait for him to go online and solve this issue..
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Im sellng my 8.9 Million valorbits for  100k satoshis.

Pm me Wink

We are reading if this guy scam you please open a scam accusation and in what way and if there is already post it here,we want to know if the accusation is legit,he is actively trading and my fellowmen he should settle this issue..

yes off course! i got all the PM we did sent each other and transaction i made  till the last one! If ImnotOctopus will not give me back my 0.23 BTC i sent him today  for 550 waves i will open scam accusation! Better for him to come online as soon as possible!
legendary
Im sellng my 8.9 Million valorbits for  100k satoshis.

Pm me Wink

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

Pm me Wink

Activity: 213

Pm me Wink

What a nice offer! Just hold on to your coins and Valorbit will have its time soon.
Activity: 280

Pm me Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
what a nice offer but if dev show up and begin to provide more update I think you will cry out loud mate
but it is up to you, as we all get the val for free and it is just a matter of time to tell if price will grow up.
Activity: 244
Selling 126 million VAL for 0.08 BTC pm me  Wink

My offer 0.00500000 BTC 
Activity: 502

My offer 0.00100000 BTC  Cool Cool
Activity: 420
Proof-of-Asset Protocol