Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 43. (Read 227377 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 250
I have a suggestion for all val supporters. If we sit down and wait for dev, that can take a long time. Why dont we take initiatives to rise the value of val? If val can buy something then it will have value. Mosut of us have some digital products that we no longer need and we can open an online store wgere we can list our products for sale and we will accept only val as payment.This will make pepople to buy val in order to purchase from the online store. This will quickly increase the value of  val due to high demand for the coin. Please write your comments and suggestions.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
good idea  Shocked Shocked
who is for ??
+1
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
I have a suggestion for all val supporters. If we sit down and wait for dev, that can take a long time. Why dont we take initiatives to rise the value of val? If val can buy something then it will have value. Mosut of us have some digital products that we no longer need and we can open an online store wgere we can list our products for sale and we will accept only val as payment.This will make pepople to buy val in order to purchase from the online store. This will quickly increase the value of  val due to high demand for the coin. Please write your comments and suggestions.

we must take as a basis stomost coin 1 coin = 1 dollar,
below can not sell the coin, set the buying and selling rate.
Tuesday 06/21/2016 g buy 1 dollar
Thursday 23.06. 2016 purchase of 1.1 dollar / sale of $ 1
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Still selling 126 million VAL for 0.06 BTC

Give me a good offer per $1. I am buying through paypal.

$45 for 126 million Val. Final Price
0.025 in BTC for your 126 millions that will be 18.46 $
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
hi all there brothers,

i want to ask a newbie question as would appear to many here:

can i still earn the rewards of the referral of val from the www.valorbit.com site? because referral earnings was suspended since a while.

Everythin ghas been put to a halt so no you cannot earn anymore from promoting your valorbit links and it's no use also they have cancelled or stop transferring valorbit coins to desktop wallet everything is in halt right now..

Thanks brother,

Edit:
I want to sell 22 Milion Val with BTC...Any one interested make a bid and how i can guarrante my money as i am newbie here Grin

0.007 for your 22 millions if agree PM
Activity: 64
hi all there brothers,

can i still earn the rewards of the referral of val from the www.valorbit.com site? because referral earnings was suspended since a while.

Everythin ghas been put to a halt so no you cannot earn anymore from promoting your valorbit links and it's no use also they have cancelled or stop transferring valorbit coins to desktop wallet everything is in halt right now..

Thanks brother,

Edit:
I want to sell 22 Milion Val with BTC...Any one interested make a bid and how i can guarrante my money as i am newbie here Grin
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
hi all there brothers,

Activity: 64
hi all there brothers,

Activity: 213
i have some valorbit ...is there any place where i can convert my valorbit to btc..

You can try the forum and post on the altcoin marketplace section that you are selling your valorbits.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
its not amazing its a scam coin... >:(such a waste that i collected them
Activity: 175
Activity: 56
i have some valorbit ...is there any place where i can convert my valorbit to btc..
Activity: 244
Name:   valorbit
Activity:   55
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   January 28, 2016, 07:26:00 PM
Last Active:   June 17, 2016, 06:21:03 AM
Activity: 502
#Dev
am I the only one who believes on you
you makes us dream
thank you and Good luck
even if the coinn has no value !!
thanks
 Good_bye everybody  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
It's sad to know that this beautiful coin is dead :/

actually valor was a aborted fetus. Died before birth
Activity: 70
no progress from dev = dead coin
Activity: 6
It's sad to know that this beautiful coin is dead :/
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Too expensive. Thanks anyway

That is indeed to expensive for a coin that has no value,we have an over supply of this coin and even people are giving it away free I doubt if anybody will bite your price i think that is good for only $10 since they have been delisted there is no value on that coin not even a sat will do..
Activity: 233

Too expensive. Thanks anyway
Activity: 420
Proof-of-Asset Protocol

Pages:
Jump to: