Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 47. (Read 227377 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
The valorbit coin and website has been pitched to angel investors based in London , UK.

There has been interest and Valorbit will be pitched to other London investors.

This is the most important option forward for Valorbit.

Regardless of the result of the UK pitching action, after that Valorbit will be pitched to USA.

The investor investement will be used, in this order, to increase the coin market value above 1 sat, get market recognition, get listed on higher tier exchanges, form payment agreements with crypto-coin friendly merchants.

There is no guarantee that investors will be found, however the initial discussions are all positive.

Unless holding your valorbits for a while longer hurts too much, it may be worthwhile to wait for now.

We shall post investor related news as soon as possible.

P.S. Distribution of already earned referral Valorbits has been paused when C-Cex delisted VAL.
The reason is because some members have configured the external receiving address right into C-Cex.

We would not want to send them to C-cex.
So next we shall send out a few reminder emails to all that have an external address to give them the possibility to switch away from C-cex , if that's the case.

Already earned referrals will be fulfilled after that up to 100% of the earned referral amount.

When and if  investors are found, the current distribution model will certainly change.

good news, especially for those who have doubts about the dev and his project.
thank you DEV for giving us the chanc to maintain hope.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
the Dev Is back

A transfer out request is pending 2 weeks ago.
whats happening?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The valorbit coin and website has been pitched to angel investors based in London , UK.

There has been interest and Valorbit will be pitched to other London investors.

This is the most important option forward for Valorbit.

Regardless of the result of the UK pitching action, after that Valorbit will be pitched to USA.

The investor investement will be used, in this order, to increase the coin market value above 1 sat, get market recognition, get listed on higher tier exchanges, form payment agreements with crypto-coin friendly merchants.

There is no guarantee that investors will be found, however the initial discussions are all positive.

Unless holding your valorbits for a while longer hurts too much, it may be worthwhile to wait for now.

We shall post investor related news as soon as possible.

P.S. Distribution of already earned referral Valorbits has been paused when C-Cex delisted VAL.
The reason is because some members have configured the external receiving address right into C-Cex.

We would not want to send them to C-cex.
So next we shall send out a few reminder emails to all that have an external address to give them the possibility to switch away from C-cex , if that's the case.

Already earned referrals will be fulfilled after that up to 100% of the earned referral amount.

When and if  investors are found, the current distribution model will certainly change.

Activity: 420
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Tread closed Grin

Hahaha you can't even spell thread right rofl  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
if you don't want your val send them here 1K5orL5QMvvRw8hvk5ZN7J337g3sDWYX9t :-P
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001
The dev is dead, I have coin on valorbit.com still pending to withdrawal 1 week ago.
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
I been holding this coin for too long. its ruining my portfolio.  Embarrassed   
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
I think dev should stop the distribution to bring this coin alive again

Let's hold each other's hand and sing "If we hold on together, I know our dev will never die"  Grin

I am praying for the dev to come back  Smiley
Activity: 406
I think dev should stop the distribution to bring this coin alive again
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Valorbit is like Espers coin. Although Espers is also stuck on 1 sat but the community and dev is very active and LTC trading is very busy. Soon it will break that 1 sat wall. I hope that it will also happen to VAL. It's all in the hands of the dev   Sad

I think Valorbit made a very bad start in announcing their coin prematurely,the distribution is so wide and so is the amount of coin,yes it successfully created a community but with so huge give away i those it's value other coin in the future will not adapt this kind of supply and distribution..

I definitely agree on this one. It was so easy to get the coins which is why it was so easy to dump. Giveaway is just too much. Too bad for us who believe in this coin   Sad
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
So many members selling this coin now but I doubt there will be buyers who want to buy it because others may have their own coin from the free distribution and do not want to add more.
Are there any members here who believe that this coin will have nice value in the future?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Valorbit is like Espers coin. Although Espers is also stuck on 1 sat but the community and dev is very active and LTC trading is very busy. Soon it will break that 1 sat wall. I hope that it will also happen to VAL. It's all in the hands of the dev   Sad

I think Valorbit made a very bad start in announcing their coin prematurely,the distribution is so wide and so is the amount of coin,yes it successfully created a community but with so huge give away i those it's value other coin in the future will not adapt this kind of supply and distribution..
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Selling 300Million Val for 0.2 Btc
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Selling my 126 million for 0.1 BTC. PM me if interested
Activity: 280
Dev, please come back. We still believe in this coin. If you can stop the distribution, we can help this coin grow through trading

the DEV is dead. He liked M.Ali and could not survive after his death
Totally dead, selling my 8.9M Valorbit for 100k sats, PM me rush!

Im not saying this coin is dead, im just like the others that cant wait  Smiley
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Dev, please come back. We still believe in this coin. If you can stop the distribution, we can help this coin grow through trading

the DEV is dead. He liked M.Ali and could not survive after his death
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Pages:
Jump to: