Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 5. (Read 227334 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
Vote for VAL to be listed at txbit : https://txbit.io/Coin
You can vote 1 time in 24 houres
Activity: 4
The project still alive, website updated!! Shocked
Activity: 252
this project is dead?

the coin still alive but the dev not active for long time,even the wallet on yobit not updated yet
so we can't transfer to there,and only a little people who buy and sell this coins

valorbit just need to update the resourche code
this coins just need active communities to make valorbit soar and popular on the market
for @bovall please stop message me,thanks

Nobody cares about this thread and Dev had abandoned it for a long time without any activities to update this coin.
I have some coins but it seems it's not worth to sell for now.

activate your wallets
this coins just need active communities to make valorbit soar and popular on the market

Nobody cares about this thread and Dev had abandoned it for a long time without any activities to update this coin.
I have some coins but it seems it's not worth to sell for now.
This site can’t be reached  Smiley
the company has left Valorbit for a long time. if you expect valorbit to rise this price will be very small possibility. but still there is a possibility of price increase

You do not know the information!
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
the company has left Valorbit for a long time. if you expect valorbit to rise this price will be very small possibility. but still there is a possibility of price increase
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
FUCK FOR THIS SHITCOIN !!!
I JUST INSTALL WALLET VERSION WINDOWS WHEN I OPEN THAT WALLET IT DETECTED VIRUS AND THEN 1 WEEKS LATER , MY 500 WALLET MEW STOLEN.
I THINK THEY ARE SCAMMER, BE AWARE PLEASE. FUCK YOU !!!

I have already 2 years wallet and everything is fine!

me too,..all is fine nothing happened

website can not be accessed again,..and i think the dev must burn half or 75% coins and i'm sure this coin will have value
WEBSITE IS ONLINE ALTHOUGH SOME FUNCTIONS LIKE PHONE NUMBER CONFIRMATION NOT WORKING.

when you access the site ? i tried for some time but the result still the same ?
website can not be reached ,i dont think that its by my internet provider

http://imgbox.com/p4z245YU
Activity: 233
I JUST INSTALL WALLET VERSION WINDOWS WHEN I OPEN THAT WALLET IT DETECTED VIRUS AND THEN 1 WEEKS LATER , MY 500 WALLET MEW STOLEN.

website can not be accessed again,..and i think the dev must burn half or 75% coins and i'm sure this coin will have value
WEBSITE IS ONLINE ALTHOUGH SOME FUNCTIONS LIKE PHONE NUMBER CONFIRMATION NOT WORKING.
Activity: 233
how do you send your VAL from the valorbit site to your personal wallet??

I do not think this is possible at the moment. The website was offline for some days but I checked it today and is there although it says UPGRADED SITE LAUNCHING SOO!

activate all wallet,  buy a coin and raise the price, writes the developer    https://yobit.net/ru/trade/VAL/USD

Activity: 280
val sell price of 0.022 btc for 100 million the total number of val for sale 453 million val

who is interested pm me
Pages:
Jump to: