Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 6. (Read 227334 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
FUCK FOR THIS SHITCOIN !!!
I JUST INSTALL WALLET VERSION WINDOWS WHEN I OPEN THAT WALLET IT DETECTED VIRUS AND THEN 1 WEEKS LATER , MY 500 WALLET MEW STOLEN.
I THINK THEY ARE SCAMMER, BE AWARE PLEASE. FUCK YOU !!!

I have already 2 years wallet and everything is fine!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
how do you send your VAL from the valorbit site to your personal wallet??
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
FUCK FOR THIS SHITCOIN !!!
I JUST INSTALL WALLET VERSION WINDOWS WHEN I OPEN THAT WALLET IT DETECTED VIRUS AND THEN 1 WEEKS LATER , MY 500 WALLET MEW STOLEN.
I THINK THEY ARE SCAMMER, BE AWARE PLEASE. FUCK YOU !!!

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
valorbit still going up for long term. wait and see  Cheesy
sell 100.000.000 valorbit the price of 0.022 btc

my proposal is still relevant!
Activity: 259
Merit: 101
Activity: 13
I want you to know that most of us here on this forum have a concern for this currency and its future
sell 100.000.000 valorbit the price of 0.022 btc
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
valorbit lost at coin market

yes, it's only shit coin and it's not valuable . why do you want to own this coin ? There are many good coins in this forum and we have many good chances to own some good coins . Do not waste your time with this shit coin. it's not worth investing , guy.

Even if you are right it is still not worth spending your time here then and commenting on other people. Why don't you just spend your time on good projects which you like?
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Is that shitcoin still alive? wow! this is even still traded on the exchange! really there are plans for the continuation of the project, I sold 10 million of those coins two years ago vain?
Activity: 26
I still hold valorbit on my account never even tried to withdraw it since none is trading it,  valorbit traded on yobit for a little while but the volume is so low to continue.
who knows what's going on with the site?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

yes, it's only shit coin and it's not valuable . why do you want to own this coin ? There are many good coins in this forum and we have many good chances to own some good coins . Do not waste your time with this shit coin. it's not worth investing , guy.
Activity: 158
Hi Guys,

Where can valorbit be traded now ? YOBIT does not work because the wallet is in maintenance
and CoinsMarkets has openened the VAL wallets but there are problems with withdrawal.
I have made 2 test withdrawals to a local wallet and CoinsMarkets says OK but nothing arrives
at my local wallet.  Has anyone succeeded in withdrawing VAL from CoinsMarkets.
I cant check anything because the VAL explorer does not seem to be working anymore.

CryptoCoinsCity.
Anymore valorbit forsale?  PM me

i can't believe that, it was the last screen shot of my VAL wallet, but it's no longer syncing with network

give it a while and let it catch up.it will connect and eventually sync.  only ifyou are using wallet client though.  web wallet not synced and working.
Pages:
Jump to: