Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 64. (Read 227377 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 103
they just hacked facebook data. scam coin
really? how you know about this..
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
i think that a lot of people under estimate this currency; let me tell you something, since i registred in valorbit.com and awarded of 3m val; at this time i'm thinking that it is enough to trade,i open an account in c-cex to sell but the price it is very low.
i earned about 0.005BTC in faucet and start exchanging VAL; today i reach more than 1BTC with only valorbit exchange.
since I discovered valorbite I stopped to gamble for 2 month unfortunately I lost everything today.
may be i'm a loser but valorbit it isn't, i believ in it even i have  lose all
I will come back soon...  

I don't know if the figure is true or he is indeed telling the truth because the trading volume is very low compare to other altcoin for you to earn 1 btc you can say that to the other altcoin but I doubt it with valorbit if you have earn 1 btc trading with valorbit you can earn much more with other altcoin..
In Val buy at $0.00000002 ans sell at $0.00000004 this giv u  +99,6%
Un btc buy at $250 ans sell at $500 this will giv u + 49,6% only

You can post your figure but we are not newbies we have seen trading volume on Yobit sell and buy order there are no 4 sats taker here if there are,many people will do that I don't know where you trading your valorbit but on YOBIT nobody has bought 4 sats or even 3 sats same stats on Ccex..
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
they just hacked facebook data. scam coin
Activity: 277
Merit: 103
It is too good to see peoples still have sweet dream about this coin.

And you believe it  Huh Huh Huh Huh
believe in this coin? no way lol
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
i think that a lot of people under estimate this currency; let me tell you something, since i registred in valorbit.com and awarded of 3m val; at this time i'm thinking that it is enough to trade,i open an account in c-cex to sell but the price it is very low.
i earned about 0.005BTC in faucet and start exchanging VAL; today i reach more than 1BTC with only valorbit exchange.
since I discovered valorbite I stopped to gamble for 2 month unfortunately I lost everything today.
I will come back soon...  

I don't know if the figure is true or he is indeed telling the truth because the trading volume is very low compare to other altcoin for you to earn 1 btc you can say that to the other altcoin but I doubt it with valorbit if you have earn 1 btc trading with valorbit you can earn much more with other altcoin..
In Val buy at $0.00000002 ans sell at $0.00000004 this giv u  +99,6%
Un btc buy at $250 ans sell at $500 this will giv u + 49,6% only
Activity: 244
Name:   valorbit
Activity:   53
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   January 28, 2016, 07:26:00 PM
Last Active:   May 06, 2016, 10:51:05 PM
legendary
I will come back soon...  

I will come back soon...  

Really? can you prove that you have earned 1btc only from trading valorbit? It sounds too good to be true since the trade volume of valorbit is still so low.
how i can prove it ? i have 34 page in my trade history
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I will come back soon...  

Really? can you prove that you have earned 1btc only from trading valorbit? It sounds too good to be true since the trade volume of valorbit is still so low.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
I will come back soon...  
You inspire us Grin i have more than 8Million valorbits.
Im still hoping and im happy by looking at it, rewards are distributed everyday.
I will come back soon...  
Activity: 502

And you believe it  Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
legendary
I think the baby is still inside the womb  So it will still take months before it starts moving and crawling ..

This is something that those who are dumping valorbit don't understand it takes 9 months to concept a child so let's just move on the other coin and get back here when everything is fully complete I am thinking with all the time and hardwork from the dev the price couls be as high as 10 sats when it is fully launch..
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

I never had problem with the site and I visit it on daily  basis!

I have the problem with the site,
I can't access. you can give me screen shoot if you can access it?
The website & system working very good But the development of VAL moving slowly like a baby steps

I think the baby is still inside the womb Smiley So it will still take months before it starts moving and crawling ..
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

The website & system working very good But the development of VAL moving slowly like a baby steps
Activity: 194

Activity: 233

Are you sure you can not open https://valorbit.com/ or which site do you mean?
Merit: 251
So this shit coin is still alive for a reason?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 576

Pages:
Jump to: