Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 60. (Read 227377 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
  Summary - valorbit   Picture/Text
Name:   valorbit
Activity:   53
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   January 28, 2016, 07:26:00 PM
Last Active:   Today at 08:16:59 AM

He is watching us from the shadows Smiley
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
  Summary - valorbit   Picture/Text
Name:   valorbit
Activity:   53
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   January 28, 2016, 07:26:00 PM
Last Active:   Today at 08:16:59 AM
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
legendary

Hail Khal Valorbit! Don't Die on Us! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I got a newsletter from c-cex exchange about delisting coins  unfortunately Val among those coins i have 11 millions in my wallet it is impossible to sell them  in yobit for 1 sat bitcoin , any update or future plan from the dev or should we consider this coin dead.

Yes you can sell it on Yobit for 1 sats but there is already a sell order of 6 billion it will take you a few months before you can sell your valorbits but you can try it why not,while waiting you can drop here from time to time maybe the next update will be a good one..
Activity: 233
I got a newsletter from c-cex exchange about delisting coins  unfortunately Val among those coins i have 11 millions in my wallet it is impossible to sell them  in yobit for 1 sat bitcoin , any update or future plan from the dev or should we consider this coin dead.

this is the end  Huh

Val is for the courageous, not for the faint in heart. I will keep my faith in val  Smiley

this is the end  Huh
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so will be delisted from C-cex? How many coins are in circulation?

big number   Sad

I think it's almost over 50 billion there are a lot of people holding hundred millions of this coin and a few more holding billions of coins and of course many more adding because you can get it free by just referring your self ..
Wow that's  huge amount.

VALORBIT ACCEPTED: I am a book seller (mostly used books) and I am willing to accept Valorbit for some titles for Computer Science in English and some German story/novels. I will base the price on VAL-USD rate at c-cex. Each book is sold at a 60%  discount from the original price. The price does not include postage. Postage will be arranged separately. If people are interested I will post the titles here.

You might try using the syscoin marketplace. try downloading the latest wallet version at syscoin.org and start your very own business there Smiley We have a growing number of merchants there... take the opportunity to start early and establish your shop there.

Thanks for the advice. I will have a look.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

I think it's almost over 50 billion there are a lot of people holding hundred millions of this coin and a few more holding billions of coins and of course many more adding because you can get it free by just referring your self ..
Wow that's  huge amount.

VALORBIT ACCEPTED: I am a book seller (mostly used books) and I am willing to accept Valorbit for some titles for Computer Science in English and some German story/novels. I will base the price on VAL-USD rate at c-cex. Each book is sold at a 60%  discount from the original price. The price does not include postage. Postage will be arranged separately. If people are interested I will post the titles here.

get the fuck out newbie scam!
legendary

Wow that's  huge amount.

You might try using the syscoin marketplace. try downloading the latest wallet version at syscoin.org and start your very own business there Smiley We have a growing number of merchants there... take the opportunity to start early and establish your shop there.

Wow that's  huge amount.

Activity: 175

Wow that's  huge amount.
Wow that's  fantastic  Cool
Activity: 466

Wow that's  huge amount.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Activity: 466
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
Pages:
Jump to: