Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 65. (Read 227377 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
What you need to store VAL , VAL 500 million purchase price message 0.1btc want [email protected]

Don't fall for this we already had exchanges to get more Valorbit if you want to do a trade get an escrow any newbies that waqnts to trade and asking for you to go first should be ignore,if you don't want to be the next newbie victims ..
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Activity: 502
is that val began increased  Huh Huh Huh Huh  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 392
we are still here and we will stay forever.
What you need to store VAL , VAL 500 million purchase price message 0.1btc want [email protected]
You want to buy 500 million val for 0.1 btc?
I dont understand
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Are you always thinking that VAL will be delisted from c-cex?
We are at the 3rd month

In my opinion I don't want it delisted it's a work in progress but of course these exchanges also needs to make a profit from all the trading activities I think they have already announced that I already withdraw all my valorbit on ccex but we'll see if they are still going to delisted it
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
I can't access valorbit site, I have coins there.
I think this coin is dead

I can't access it either it happens all the time but if we can't access it anymore the next time that is going to happen are for all the nodes to stop working this is a staking coins so if you are staking it check if it still active ,I am not staking this coin anymore so so I can't tell and I am not  visiting the site as well

I never had problem with the site and I visit it on daily  basis!
Activity: 175
Are you always thinking that VAL will be delisted from c-cex?
We are at the 3rd month
legendary
sign?

Some one also send this stat to me couple of days ago I was surprise that the dollar trade is very active on Valorbit maybe we can request CCex to take a look at the dollar trading and don't delist valorbit yet I don't know why they have a sudden interest of buying Valorbit via dollar but this is indeed a positive news for all holders..
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Activity: 194
Activity: 175
 very impressive  Cool dev  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
To all those who are tired and frustrated of carrying Valorbits on their wallet, here is my addy that you can send to
13a3Q7i6kPk92trg2NnqTP2Ad66WZW5f5N

Sadly there are no updates yet from the Devs, they usually pass this thread atleast once in 2 weeks.

Thanks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
140 pages in bitcoin-talk and nothing done expect some calls to return back in 2018 .
Any update from the dev to stop the giveaway & burn the remaining amount of coins
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

valorbit site work again and we wait for stop all giveway  Wink

Yes it is still working it's normal for any site to be down for a couple of days there are many reason why a site is down in my opinion as long as the site and you can stake the coin and nodes are up and working it is still a work in progress..

I am not yet giving up staking my coin even if I am still getting a lot of orphan coins the only hope that I am still hanging on this coin is the site is still up and their latest updates they are on the right track anytime soon the give away will be stop and they might burned some excess coin ..
legendary

valorbit site work again and we wait for stop all giveway  Wink

Yes it is still working it's normal for any site to be down for a couple of days there are many reason why a site is down in my opinion as long as the site and you can stake the coin and nodes are up and working it is still a work in progress..
Pages:
Jump to: