Pages:
Author

Topic: VANTA a SCAM? Wasted 6 weeks working for Vanta without payment - page 4. (Read 1273 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Message from VANTA telegram:

"Vanta team said ask bounty manager, bounty manager said ask vanta team, exactly what is just happening??"

There is no normal clarification of situation
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
Vanta network is one of the few projects out there that has been able too trade above its ico price .. without ethereum and btc market.. so on my opinion instead of crying here on bitcointalk.. pick up a few for yourself while it's still around 1.2krw..
Look at this stupid meritless scavenger. you are not even worth to be called a hunter rather a scavenger. what a senseless pig!
Abusive words will not give you your bounty reward ... you can continue to cry over your 20 dollar bounty reward, hungry boy  Grin Roll Eyes
So, you bought 5 Merits from tk808 and now you have a mouth to talk right? Don't you know buying merits is against the rules of this great community? just wait and see what will follow next.

Note: I earned about 3.8 million VNT and even after when VANTA cuts our tokens 10/1 - I still got about 380,000 VNT which is worth around $500 at least you pussy! If VANTA did not cut my tokens from 3.8m to 380k I earned about $5000 then  
Ohh pls shut up..  can you prove I bought merit?? Your post shows how immature you are, and i wonder if you have a life outside bitcointalk.. I checked your name on spreedsheet and you earned just about 130dollar worth of vanta.. again I'll remind you abusive words will not give back your earned token.. all you can do is wail , and of course you have all right too do so.. hungry boy, it's takes more than a vague accusation thread to bring down a already successful company like vanta.. try not to shot yourself with a m16 ruffle over a unpaid bounty reward.. lazy ass
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
The rule is strange because there are no such rules in other bounties before, the rules for trading 10 consecutive days are just the team's goal to increase the volume
VANTA's effort to create a FAKE trading volume to attract more investors and exchanges alike. I'm still asking myself is that even legal? it is a fraudulent practice, of course.

I also wondered if it was legal
But I went to their exchange platform and it was published on their website for over 50 days

So it is indeed legal and even the investors and exchanges  platforms are all aware
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
I think I like this. It is a fight worth fighting, even though I do not know about the project,
 If the whole crypto community begins to work together like this, nobody will take the community for granted. Scammers will be on the run. They will reduced to their barest minimum.
This good example of self-regulation.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
If a project did not live up to its promise and are trying to let you do that will default your stakes in the bounty campaign, I consider this scamming bounty hunter, they are manipulating their bounty hunters to do things to make them looks legit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I am not in support of a situation where the team of a project, would use bounty hunters in the promotion on their projects and at the same time not paying them their due rewards. That is not a good sign.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
VANTA Team was trying to break our will in so many different levels in order to steal our hard-earned tokens e.g.

- Two weeks extension
- 10 days VNT trades on Allbit
- Cutting down our VNT tokens 10/1
- No KYC for bounty yet we must on AllBit
- After all that, no bounty payments for over 80% of the hunters

VANTA Network is definitely a SCAM beware all investors. It's a trick, don't buy VNT! 

Activity: 579
Merit: 102
As far as I know, the project recently concluded a partnership agreement with a large company and is now entering a large market where there are many opportunities, so I think this is not a scam project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
I think that they must to pay, otherwise this information will go further in the crypto community
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
I partecipated at @btcltcdigger bounty program for 6 weeks and at 10 days trading competition on Allbit and i did not have receive my bounty tokens! I received only tokens for trading competition!

Vanta has cheated all the bounty hunters!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I'm not yet sure if VANTA is a scam or not but one thing is for sure, they didn't pay my 5 weeks of hard work promoting their project.

Have you ask to bounty manager? it would be better you still ask to bounty manager.

I saw in the scam accusations thread the bounty manager hasn't gave any commenting at all.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
 Grin I can extend your list. Friends complained to me today. DaXICO SCAM - Paid tokens and escaped)  Anyways, this is the situation. My friend also took part in the guy and not what will not receive. Because a bad trader. He was unable to trade 10 days)))) I think we need to organize an association in order to destroy the reputation of the projects and they did not receive more investments.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
I also haven't got a token in my wallet, for the bounty I made, I only received around 2k tokens in the airdrop distribution.
It's not airdrop, all bounty participants receive a 2000 vanta token, the goal is for participants to trade vanta.
it is a requirement for participants to get tokens.
but they prefer to make drama, and I'm sure this is part of the team's strategy to cheat the bounty hunter.
It is true that there were no frauds in the bounty hunter, so they implemented that strategy. If they distribute unconditionally, the hunters will throw the token into large amounts of exchange.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
On the Allbit exchange, you do not need to pass KYC to trade. If you want to withdraw 2308 VNT(which were sent to us in addition), only then you need to pass KYC.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
I spent 6 weeks working on a project called VANTA and finally end up without a payment. I started working on VANTA since from the 1st week to the final and yet I got no payment. After we started working for VANTA 3 weeks in, the Bounty manager comes out with a new rule saying, everyone must trade 2308 VNT on AllBit for 10 consecutive days, if not, no payment. Among the bounty rules, no KYC - but on AllBit KYC is mandatory!  

If that rule was there from the beginning many would not join the campaign including myself. The bounty program was originally 4 weeks, the 2 weeks was added later when they implemented the new rule for 10 days trading on Allbit. The worst thing is yet to come after the bounty manager finished calculating the stakes once handle to the VANTA Team for payment they cut down our tokens from 10/1 - meaning if you get 100k VNT is down to 10k VNT.    

It's funny to see how this kind of projects conspire with the bounty managers and work away with our tokens every day. I was previously scammed in projects such as HDAC, Envion, REGA, GIZER, Confido, EOSex, and now VANTA. Now, I started thinking it's time to say enough for that.  

Note: I even traded VNT on Allbit for about 3-4 days and I stopped because I was busy working on other projects as well. By the way, I'm a proud bounty hunter, not a trader and ain't trading for nobody. Trading is different from bounty hunting. For VANTA, if you think stealing our tokens (for not trading 10 days) is good, add them to your supply and try to surpass bitcoin on market cap.

So guys, what is your take on VANTA, A scam or not?
For me, any project that is not legit enough to pay the bounty hunters is not worth investing.
Don't forget to join our telegram to help fight this SCAM Project called VANTA: https://t.me/VantaSCAM

Latest Updates:
As you may see all the community is with us because what VANTA did was just unfair.
Thus, we're giving VANTA Team 4 days (by Monday) to pay all the hunters or else... hmm Kiss
And the damages that'll follow - A million dollars will not solve them, I promised!

The damages are as follows:

1. Two more threads about VANTA as a SCAM.
     - BEWARE: VANTA is SCAM, it's official
     - VANTA: Fake Volume beware all investors
2. Five more posts to be posted on Medium for VANTA, how it scammed us and yet trying to scam the investors.
3. I'll personally go ahead to contact 12 top exchanges such as Bithumb, Upbit, Binance, KuCoin, OKEx, Houbi, e.t.c.
4. VANTA Servers looks virgins to us. perhaps, soon they'll taste the power of our cannons, hah Grin

Thanks for the support everyone.
Remember, united we stand, divided we fall!

well buddy,
listen
first of all,its a normal , i mean if u got a scammed,on this cases we got scammed by the team.
i also get a huge scam,i dont remember how many times i got scammed.
based on my research,i think u right, the payment of bounty is a huge massive.
so they create a new rules to cheating the bounty hunter.
however, i dont think ur voice will take a big attention.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 544
Hmm. If the project is not paying then you can obviously call it a scam. And if you read most of the replies, they didn't get paid even if following the rules. It's just sad though after hearing people investing their time and not being paid by this project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I'm not yet sure if VANTA is a scam or not but one thing is for sure, they didn't pay my 5 weeks of hard work promoting their project.
Activity: 383
in my opinion, because not all bounty hunters understand the new rules held by ico for the purpose of bounty reward distribution, I myself have experienced this for example when I swap I was left behind information and lost my reward but for vanta I saw many people who still get reward so in my opinion it can't be said to be a scam
Activity: 406
The project team acted like scammers. I didn't get anything for my work.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
That is absolutely scam forcing the bounty participants to trade vanta in 10 insecutive days to get their bounty reward, team marketing strategy is so unfair, many bounty hunters efforts and time will just go to waste.
Pages:
Jump to: