Pages:
Author

Topic: VANTA a SCAM? Wasted 6 weeks working for Vanta without payment - page 9. (Read 1273 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
I spent 6 weeks working on a project called VANTA and finally end up without a payment. I started working on VANTA since from the 1st week to the final and yet I got no payment. After we started working for VANTA 3 weeks in, the Bounty manager comes out with a new rule saying, everyone must trade 2308 VNT on Allbit for 10 consecutive days, if not, no payment. If there was that rule from the beginning many would not join the campaign. It's funny to see how this kind of projects conspire with the bounty managers and work away with our tokens every day. I was previously scammed in projects such as HDAC, Envion, REGA, GIZER, Confido, EOSex, and now VANTA. I started thinking now is time say enough for that.  

Note: I even traded VNT on Allbit for about 3-4 days and I stopped because I was busy working on other projects as well.
By the way, I'm a proud bounty hunter, not a trader and ain't trading for nobody Cool trading is different from the bounty hunting.  
For VANTA, if you think stealing our tokens (for not trading 10 days) is good, add them to your supply and surpass bitcoin in market cap.

So guys, what is your take on VANTA, A scam or not?
For me, any project that is not legit enough to pay the bounty hunters is not worth investing.

This should go to the scam accusation.

This is definitely a scam, they cant force anyone to trade for 10 consecutive days for their coin. That is a RED FLAG. I guess don't do any bounty projects anymore.

I'm surprised that https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/btcltcdigger-228301 btcltcdigger is the bounty manager of this campaign he is my bounty manager in many campaign that I've participated in and always received my stakes you should a thread in scam section so you will have a proper forum forum for this.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
I spent 6 weeks working on a project called VANTA and finally end up without a payment. I started working on VANTA since from the 1st week to the final and yet I got no payment. After we started working for VANTA 3 weeks in, the Bounty manager comes out with a new rule saying, everyone must trade 2308 VNT on Allbit for 10 consecutive days, if not, no payment. If there was that rule from the beginning many would not join the campaign. It's funny to see how this kind of projects conspire with the bounty managers and work away with our tokens every day. I was previously scammed in projects such as HDAC, Envion, REGA, GIZER, Confido, EOSex, and now VANTA. I started thinking now is time say enough for that.  

Note: I even traded VNT on Allbit for about 3-4 days and I stopped because I was busy working on other projects as well.
By the way, I'm a proud bounty hunter, not a trader and ain't trading for nobody Cool trading is different from the bounty hunting.  
For VANTA, if you think stealing our tokens (for not trading 10 days) is good, add them to your supply and surpass bitcoin in market cap.

For me, any project that is not legit enough to pay the bounty hunters is not worth investing.

This is definitely a scam, they cant force anyone to trade for 10 consecutive days for their coin. That is a RED FLAG. I guess don't do any bounty projects anymore.
I already posted one here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50335196
Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
I spent 6 weeks working on a project called VANTA and finally end up without a payment. I started working on VANTA since from the 1st week to the final and yet I got no payment. After we started working for VANTA 3 weeks in, the Bounty manager comes out with a new rule saying, everyone must trade 2308 VNT on AllBit for 10 consecutive days, if not, no payment. Among the bounty rules, no KYC - but on AllBit KYC is mandatory!  

If that rule was there from the beginning many would not join the campaign including myself. The bounty program was originally 4 weeks, the 2 weeks was added later when they implemented the new rule for 10 days trading on Allbit. The worst thing is yet to come after the bounty manager finished calculating the stakes once handle to the VANTA Team for payment they cut down our tokens from 10/1 - meaning if you get 100k VNT is down to 10k VNT.    

It's funny to see how this kind of projects conspire with the bounty managers and work away with our tokens every day. I was previously scammed in projects such as HDAC, Envion, REGA, GIZER, Confido, EOSex, and now VANTA. Now, I started thinking it's time to say enough for that.  

Note: I even traded VNT on Allbit for about 3-4 days and I stopped because I was busy working on other projects as well. By the way, I'm a proud bounty hunter, not a trader and ain't trading for nobody. Trading is different from bounty hunting. For VANTA, if you think stealing our tokens (for not trading 10 days) is good, add them to your supply and try to surpass bitcoin on market cap.

Thanks for the support everyone.
Remember, united we stand, divided we fall!
Pages:
Jump to: