Pages:
Author

Topic: VANTA a SCAM? Wasted 6 weeks working for Vanta without payment - page 7. (Read 1270 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6
Am not sure how it feels, but I also took part in the vanta bounty
And when the two weeks extension was prioritized and trading made compulsory for 10 days

I partaked in it and even traded for a long 14days getting extra airdrop rewards in the process

Am sorry you didn’t trade, but it’s not vanta fault

The trading airdrop was live on their website and their social media pages
So I don’t think it was shady either

Am sorry, but talk to the team and bounty team amicable
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I didn't join this campaign nor supporting this project. But this topic is quite hot recently regarding to bounty reward. Hearing the situation regarding to bounty hunters which required hunters to trade 10 days consecutively as a mandatory option is a little unfair. Though this condition may be the right of the team, but it is not a good impression which showing the team is likely unwilling to pay its supporter.
This project may not be a scam, but it scammed bounty hunters by being unfair. As the bounty campaign manager, I think we can not completely blame him because of the rules were changed according to the orders of the team. But at least he should stand in front to defend his bounty hunters by finding a better and fair solution for all parties.
May be there is someone who can be a mediator in finding a solution to this problem.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Vanta network is one of the few projects out there that has been able too trade above its ico price .. without ethereum and btc market.. so on my opinion instead of crying here on bitcointalk.. pick up a few for yourself while it's still around 1.2krw..
Go lick your master's ass (VANTA) No hunter will buy these paltry tokens.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
I spent 6 weeks working on a project called VANTA and finally end up without a payment. I started working on VANTA since from the 1st week to the final and yet I got no payment. After we started working for VANTA 3 weeks in, the Bounty manager comes out with a new rule saying, everyone must trade 2308 VNT on Allbit for 10 consecutive days, if not, no payment.

If that rule was there from the beginning many would not join the campaign. The bounty program was originally 4 weeks, the 2 weeks was added later when they implemented the new rule for 10 days trading on Allbit.

It's funny to see how this kind of projects conspire with the bounty managers and work away with our tokens every day. I was previously scammed in projects such as HDAC, Envion, REGA, GIZER, Confido, EOSex, and now VANTA. I started thinking now is time say enough for that.  

Note: I even traded VNT on Allbit for about 3-4 days and I stopped because I was busy working on other projects as well. By the way, I'm a proud bounty hunter, not a trader and ain't trading for nobody. Trading is different from bounty hunting. For VANTA, if you think stealing our tokens (for not trading 10 days) is good, add them to your supply and try to surpass bitcoin on market cap.

So guys, what is your take on VANTA, A scam or not?
For me, any project that is not legit enough to pay the bounty hunters is not worth investing.

We shouldn't tag anyone as easy SCAM, but it's a shame not to pay Bounty! This is completely against the nature of work. And trusting the team that did this, I would never do that coin trade.

The bounty doesn't pay today, so he can leave the project and run away because he makes a profit tomorrow. I added Vanta to the my blacklist.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Vanta network is one of the few projects out there that has been able too trade above its ico price .. without ethereum and btc market.. so on my opinion instead of crying here on bitcointalk.. pick up a few for yourself while it's still around 1.2krw..
Look at this stupid meritless scavenger. you are not even worth to be called a hunter rather a scavenger. what a senseless pig!
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
copper member
Activity: 493
I spent 6 weeks working on a project called VANTA and finally end up without a payment. I started working on VANTA since from the 1st week to the final and yet I got no payment. After we started working for VANTA 3 weeks in, the Bounty manager comes out with a new rule saying, everyone must trade 2308 VNT on Allbit for 10 consecutive days, if not, no payment.

If that rule was there from the beginning many would not join the campaign. The bounty program was originally 4 weeks, the 2 weeks was added later when they implemented the new rule for 10 days trading on Allbit.

It's funny to see how this kind of projects conspire with the bounty managers and work away with our tokens every day. I was previously scammed in projects such as HDAC, Envion, REGA, GIZER, Confido, EOSex, and now VANTA. I started thinking now is time say enough for that.  

Note: I even traded VNT on Allbit for about 3-4 days and I stopped because I was busy working on other projects as well. By the way, I'm a proud bounty hunter, not a trader and ain't trading for nobody. Trading is different from bounty hunting. For VANTA, if you think stealing our tokens (for not trading 10 days) is good, add them to your supply and try to surpass bitcoin on market cap.

For me, any project that is not legit enough to pay the bounty hunters is not worth investing.

I think that bounty manager always reserve a rule that he can change the rules  Grin.
About EOSex- why do you think that it is a scam? I received tokens.
And about Envion - it was a scam, not only bounty hunters lost there their time.
That's correct the bounty manager gas the right to change the rules as the bounty proceeds.. so anyone who didn't get the bounty reward has him or herself to be blamed
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

I think that bounty manager always reserve a rule that he can change the rules  Grin.
About EOSex- why do you think that it is a scam? I received tokens.
And about Envion - it was a scam, not only bounty hunters lost there their time.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Why do bounty manager to put such rules like "we can change the rules of bounty campaign whenever we need"? Obviously, they want to protect themselves from dumps in case of distributing the tokens in time. Really,shameful..
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Good thing you draw attention to it. I think that people need to know which projects are fraudulent and will not invest in them.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
To my regret, I also did not receive tokens for participating in the VANTA bounty. But my story is a little different. I didn’t mind trading their tokens, but when I received trade tokens from VANTA there was also the information that you had to vote for them. As a responsible participant, I immediately went to the stock exchange and sold all the tokens of them just enough for one vote. After I wrote to the VANTA telegrams in the group that I would like to receive explanations about the trade, as I considered that I would receive VANTA tokens for 10 days and should sell them on the exchange. I never received a response from the admin, the answer was later a few days later that these tokens needed to be stretched to 10 days of trading. I would have done so if initially there was clear information. As a result, I wrote a letter to the administration, where I explained the whole situation, I also wrote to the manager. From admins there is no answer! There are no tokens for participating in the bounty! If the work is done and there is no payment for it, then it is logical to assume that this is a bounty-scam, since such conditions were created specifically to mislead some of the participants of the VANTA bounty.
copper member
Activity: 193
$martFund
I was really angry that I missed out on this project, I thought it was a very good project. It would be really disappointing what you are saying is true. It's really surprising that scam could be associated with this project
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
A Clear SCAM, Any bounty campaign that has a disclaimer that they can change the bounty rules and terms anytime as they see fit or to make it short, "we can f*ck you anytime we want" Is a clear indication that they are not confident with their current project and most of the time they are afraid of big dumps from bounty workers.

Any changes of the payout terms is surely a scam made by the project owners to prevent them from paying up their bounty participants.

Rare situations, even bounty programs  without such conditions has vanished without paying and not much has been done to that effects.

We can only work on our researches and try to avoid such bounties as much as we can
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

It should be considered as a scam as a bounty hunter I know how you feel.
It is hard to find a bounty that pays you and yet when you manage to get one they would bend the rule and add something,
Of course we would feel cheated when we work hard to earn it.
It's the same as we do voluntary work that is not rewarded after working together, the Vanta Team has no solution to solve this problem waiting for a response from the team very long.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

I perfectly understand you, losing earned tokens is not the most pleasant thing in our life. Not you alone, left without tokens after the end of the company. Almost everyone who is on this forum has encountered scams. But about VANTA definitely I can't talk like that. It’s one thing when you fulfill all the conditions of the bounty - the companies that list the tokens you earned to your Personal Account and after a couple of months, after which they promised to start trading and launch the project, everything was gone. It is impossible to enter the office, it is not there, and there is an instant ban in the Telegram for asking about the problem of entry. But the new project site works as expected). This is HUSSY.io And a slightly different situation with VANTA. As I understand it, you were well aware that it was necessary to trade within 10 days with tokens that you were specifically given for this, but did not do this because you took the time to other projects. So you should have understood that by not fulfilling this condition you will not receive your tokens. So who is to blame, you yourself or the manager, who obeys the requirements of the project organizers, especially since in almost all bounty companies there is a possibility of changing the conditions of the company. Recently, I periodically carefully re-read the conditions of the companies, because I had a bitter experience with Nucleus.Vision, where I lost half of my tokens due to my carelessness. By the way, trading on the Allbit Exchange, I earned half of what I got for bounty. In total, it was about 1.5 ETH at today's prices. I would only participate in such “bad” projects at the moment. This is purely my personal point of view. I have nothing to do with the project, and I don’t do advertising, I already received tokens))
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

It should be considered as a scam as a bounty hunter I know how you feel.
It is hard to find a bounty that pays you and yet when you manage to get one they would bend the rule and add something,
Of course we would feel cheated when we work hard to earn it.
Activity: 192
I also participated in the bounty and I was shocked when they add this rule of compulsory 10 days trading to the rules after the bounty. I don't have any option than to do it because I know that it is always written in most bounty rules that its terms and conditions can change at any time. This is not only peculiar to Vanta, I have participated in many bounties before they changed the rules later and I don't think this should be a reason to tag Vanta scam, it is not. Hunters should always endeavor to follow the rules to the letter so that we can always have the right to express our grievances if they later don't abide by their own rules.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
this is definitely a scam, they force bounty participants to trade. so make it as if this project has trading volume. I don't believe in BtcLtcDigger after a number of projects held by scams, humancoin and ingotcoin are some scam projects managed by them.
Activity: 658

seriously, what kind of regulation is this. this is obviously very forced, I can't believe btcltcdigger made regulations like this.

I didn't take part in the VANTA bounty yesterday but last year I joined one of the projects that he handled. this is a very unfavorable regulation for bounty participants and investors. this can make investors think that VNT tokens have trading volume.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
I do not know about a bounty programme, but I have took part in the trading competition. It was an easy task to trade like every day several bucks to get a good Vanta token airdrop. The project is definitely not a scam, but I still do not have this airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: