Pages:
Author

Topic: VARIUS - High Staking 365% APR [POS 365% APR] [POS+POW] - page 2. (Read 24072 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 0
 Shocked  Thanks to the 1st donator! Just placed a buy order of VARIUS using 50% of the donations - 0.00160517 BTC ~ 6.4$ worth of coins (22 931 VARIUS, price 7 SAT) on Crex24 to pump the price! Our event to invest 50% of donations (if u donate 10$ or more u get a free copy if our digital mini book "Internet Dollar") to buy VARIUS on exchanges is still open until Feb 2019 probably, contact me to donate!

News, Dec 23rd - Give away event! Grab 2 free copies of our book "Internet Dollar"!

📖 🆓 🚨 Tomorrow (24th December, Happy Christmas!) our friends from LITEX coin will start a give away of 2 free copies of our mini book "Internet Dollar" (usual book worth: 10$). Check their discord out for more details: https://litexcoin.online/home-page https://discord.gg/vKGEWKJ

Please make sure you have the latest wallet 1.0.0.8 (hard fork) from September, download here: https://www.variusproject.ml/wallet/ ! Not everyone upgraded yet! Sync it like this: 1) Close wallet. 2) Remove the files peers.dat, blk0001.dat + folders txleveldb and database in the wallet data folder (Windows: %appdata%\VARIUS, Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/VARIUS, Linux ~/.varius). 3) Start the new wallet. Alternatively you can run a fast sync using bootstrap: Before step 3 download Bootstrap and extract it in the wallet data folder: https://mega.nz/#!jnRRkazB!HlJbOHGWzrHI2N8GUofKzwLi3Dd3c3hPZk7HgthS0UY

The digital mini book (Title: "Internet Dollars", price 10$ per copy) to buy our coins on exchanges with sale profits is almost finished, only the proof reading needs to be done. It has 11 pages, 17k characters. Its a small story about the crypto universe. It is going through final review stages currently. In this bear markets we need to be open for creative ways to boost our coin!  Smiley

The 12 paged mini book "Internet Dollars" by team VARIUS is released, check it out now!

Donate at least 10$ (of which 50% will be used to buy VARIUS coins on exchanges, Payment options: BTC, Altcoins, PM me to donate) to get the funny story about the ups and downs of many cryptocoins. We found creative ways to breath life into our coin since nowadays people want real life usescases and other fancy stuff, just staking or running masternodes is not enough to be a successfull altcoin anymore! Book preview and more informations: https://www.variusproject.ml/publications/ I worked hard to make this happen  Smiley

Information regarding donations
I just setup a page on our website regarging the whole donations thing. It lists how much assets are being donated to our projects by which users and how the funds are being used for by us. Dont worry, if you want to be an anonymous donator we will not list an username there. New website page: https://www.variusproject.ml/donations/

Important announcement, we are looking for volunteers to help! Designers, Marketers, Developers are needed. We dont pay salaries.

Have you noticed it? BTC didnt die an early death, it comes back stronger slowly! So small "discord community coins" dont give up their lambo dreams yet even if developers abandonded their ships, they fight back strongly  Smiley ! We need more team members, please PM me (zero24x) if you want to join the VARIUS team, I am trying to build up a new, fresh team! Important: We dont pay team members, but the boost in value a good team u can be part of creates creates value!  Needed: Marketers, Website devs, Wallet supporters, Designers.
Sneak preview of the mini book "Internet Dollars - The adventures of a shitcoin and its "creator"" (Will be sold for 10$/copy and profits be used partially to buy varius coins from exchanges to increase the price)

Here is a small preview of the 15-paged mini book "Internet Dollars - The adventures of a shitcoin and its "creator" I am currently writing.

Like announced it will be sold for 10$/copy and 50% of the profits will be used for market buy back of our coins to increase the price. The samples below are from various chapters so they dont belong together, but they give you a idea what the book is going to be like.

>> This short story is about Max J., nickname "BitMaxx", a 35year old economy student who lives with his mother and call himself an "experienced crypto enterpreneur and trader". <<

>> Users are getting worried and on twitter they start complaining: "#maxcoin #shitcoin #scam dont buy MAXC, i bought few days ago and now it dumped more than 50%, avoid!" << >> So he goes to the next train station equipped with a sign "maxcoin , best, fast cryptocoin, buy now".

An old lady approaches him: Young man, I am a collector or rare coins. I think your coin is rare, never saw that before and I have seen many coins in my life. Can I buy some?
Max: Sure, how much u want? Lady: I want to buy it for 100$ please. (hands 100$ note) <<

>> He sees Max holding his phone screen saying "Crypto wallet ... 50 000 000 MAXC availlable" and gives the bouncer a sign to let the guy in.
Max is proud of having entered the VIP lounge, approaches a young lady sitting at the bar: "Hey, have you heard of cryptos?"
 "Yes, I have 0.0001 Bitcoins, you?" the girl replies.
"I am a crypto enterpreneur, I have a few millions MAXC cryptos" Max answers.
"Wow, thats so cool." the girl says and smiles.
Max answers "I send you some, give me your name and on Facebook I write you a message how to get them". "Thank you, I need to leave now! Name is Summer Sanders" the girl replies. <<
10th November: Big news - VARIUS admin will sell a digital book and use profits to buy VARIUS coin (increase price) on exchanges!

Exciting news, after the silence we had!

I am currently writing a small, funny short digital book (about max 15 pages) about the cryptoworld which I will sell to support VARIUS for 10$ (BTC or other alts) per copy. 50% of the profits from selling it will be used to buy VARIUS coins on exchanges to increase price! :warning: If you have some writing or lecturing experience please write me a message to help me develop the story! Supporters will get their share of the profits (only if anyone buys it). Please contact user zero24x on our discord (link on 1st page here)
Hello,

thanks for the Raspberry wallet!

Our plans are to have a stable coin and be established on the markets - means no big forks, experiments, swaps etc.

Unfortunately we dont have the budget for very big exchange listing or buying products people can use/pay with our coin.

how come the top wallet has started staking again after not staking as it was premine for swap to dvrs.

it did not stake for a long time, now it has been turned on

what is the deal with that one?

thanks

hello,

its the team wallet generating budget - since price droped a lot from ATH of our coin and crypto in general. its important to have enough long time budget.
Hello,

thanks for the Raspberry wallet!

Our plans are to have a stable coin and be established on the markets - means no big forks, experiments, swaps etc.

Unfortunately we dont have the budget for very big exchange listing or buying products people can use/pay with our coin.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Hello!
I made a coin purse for the Rapsberry Pi 3 computer.
And I will be very glad to coins  Cheesy

VYBoe3dordYvFyPsdhj5Ys3x79qXwwzwQx         

https://mega.nz/#!EvxwGC4Q!JLCbxZul3XmvVsb7BxRfXaTwYjF8B01upZz5rYMx66Y

any marketing going to be done for this coin?

its a good coin but it is not getting the marketing it needs.

the discord could offer rain and airdrops etc.

Hello,
Sorry I currently dont have a lot of time to manage specials like marketing, airdrops so im just focussing on keeping everything running stable.

Important mandatory update 1.0.8.0 release!

Please upgrade very soon! Please upgrade to the new wallet version (mandatory update!). If after the upgrade your wallet is behind in syncing for some reason please resync like this: Close wallet, Remove the files peers.dat, blk0001.dat + folders txleveldb and database in the wallet data folder (Windows: %appdata%\VARIUS, Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/VARIUS, Linux ~/.varius), start the new wallet. Release notes: Fixed PoW reward calculation issues, after halving 64 times (halvings occurs every 10k blocks) the block reward is now 0 like it should be, before this fix it would be 0.5 VARIUS which would be bad. Also we added some security related fixes and did some code cleanup. IMPORTANT: After block 132100 (Estimated 28th Sep 2018 + 30days) the new wallets will disconnect the old wallets (hard fork!), so make sure you upgrade before this! Wallets for Mac (For 10.8 64bit and higher we can offer them!), Download (Mac > 10.8 64bit,Linux,Windows) here: https://github.com/zero24x/varius/releases/tag/1.0.8.0

Update October 3rd 2018 - Exchanges upgraded VARIUS wallets

If you havent noticed yet: The exchanges (Graviex, Crex24) have upgraded their VARIUS wallets correctly. Before you send/deposit coins there better send a small amount for testing first, I did not test if everything works there myself!
copper member
Activity: 191
I ask the license of the channel to present our pool where we also have the VARIUS in bet (Stake). A PooL ECO STAKE, a PoS (Stake) and Masternode Shared mining pit that does not work with quotas or minimum deposits. Join our Discord and check our channels, request our social networks and the site: https://discord.gg/m4FhHbE
кaк мaйнить этy мoнeтy?

Hello,
Please talk in english here only. I tried your translate what you wrote but it does not make sense: "How can I hide this monotony?".

Yes we are trading on exchanges for a long time already, there is no presale anymore!
Activity: 9
кaк мaйнить этy мoнeтy?
Activity: 35
Good evening
I like the project and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Congratulations, the price of the coin fell to the floor, it and was there. Why are your developments not interesting to investors?
News: New partner pool EcoStake website launched!

Our friends from the EcoStake Staking Pool just released their amazing new staking pool website. You can stake VARIUS there also with small amounts of coins! Check it out here: www.ecostakepool.com
coin explorer is not working.

Hi,
This explorer is working fine: https://www.coinexplorer.net/varius

Update August 18th:

Unfortunately we have to remove the charity part form our vision/activities. The reason is that selling coins at market price every month (thats the idea of our charity vision) just hurts the coin price too much. So from now on we stop doing this coin selling for charity!
Activity: 20
coin explorer is not working.
copper member
Activity: 191

Discord of the New Brazilian Pool of POS and Shared Masternode, focused on the environmental concept. We are starting work already with 25 active currencies and closing partnerships with new currencies. Our site will be launched in 30 days. Come check out our work: https://discord.gg/DBwgNSC
Exciting news: VARIUS added on CoinGecko.com (exchange volume/price tracker): https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/varius
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
Something you are doing wrong. At mining for the block 0.5 coins, the price should be about 1000 sat, and not 25 sat, as now. We need new exchanges, coinexchange, yobit, cryptopia. This is if you want to raise your coin.

Hello,
The exchanges we are one already cost us a lot of money. If you want to donate money for exchange listings feel free to contact me or another team member.

And dont forget that stakers get 365% APR, so there are lots of coins being produced by stakers also!

Coinz accumulated through staking will be redeemed for nice paper-made fiat by sending them to u and persuading u to pay real money for them. Many stakers have agreed to participate in the staking action, download wallets etc, because u promised to enrich those lost souls. I bet 99% of them are african berbers and wandering nomads but u can also call them pedigree of the desert.
Something you are doing wrong. At mining for the block 0.5 coins, the price should be about 1000 sat, and not 25 sat, as now. We need new exchanges, coinexchange, yobit, cryptopia. This is if you want to raise your coin.

Hello,
The exchanges we are one already cost us a lot of money. If you want to donate money for exchange listings feel free to contact me or another team member.

And dont forget that stakers get 365% APR, so there are lots of coins being produced by stakers also!
Pages:
Jump to: