Pages:
Author

Topic: VARIUS - High Staking 365% APR [POS 365% APR] [POS+POW] - page 8. (Read 24072 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Nederlandstalige vertaling "topic announcement":

Het ziet er naar uit dat de DVRS-munt (zie https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2683985.340) langzaam aan het doodbloeden is - De ontwikkelaar heeft al weken niets van zich laten horen en de "manager" heeft niet genoeg tijd om veel beschikbaar te zijn. Zodoende wou ik een nieuwe blockchain maken, met als doel om DVRS te "forken" en alle DVRS-munten uit te wisselen. Ik heb de nodige technische vaardigheden verworven om dit te doen.

Onze visie is om een stabiel "staking-platform" te creëren, dat voor een langere tijd zonder problemen kan werken, en waarbij bovendien hoge beloningen voor de stakes worden toegekend. We willen ook dat iedereen in staat is om munten te "minen", aldus ondersteunen wij Proof of Work and Proof of Stake gebaseerde mining.

Specificaties
Munt: VARIUS
Algo: Scrypt
Masternodes: niet beschikbaar!
Mining: PoS (vaste APR) + PoW (dynamische beloning)
Max. voorzien: 500 Billion
Stake-tijd: Min: 4 uur, Max: onbeperkt
Bloktijd: 1 minuut
Premine: 18 miljoen (0.3% - voor uitwisseling, projectkosten zoals marketing en exchanges)

PoS beloningen:

Vast 365% jaarlijks.

PoW beloningen:

Blok 1-10k: 0.5 munten
Na blok 10k: halvering iedere 10k-blokken!

Mining Pools (Mining reeds gelanceerd!)

https://asiapool.trade/]AsiaPool.Trade - Officiële partner-pool
https://abload.de/img/152x152k8u18.png
Website: https://asiapool.trade/ Payouts: ieder uur voor een balance boven 0.001, of 0.0001 op zondag. Honorarium (fee): 1 %

Uitwisselprocedure (swap):
Ons doel is om uit te wisselen aan een ratio van 1000:1 manueel, dat betekent dat DVRS-houders hun munten naar een Burn-adres sturen en zodoende hun VARIUS-munten ontvangen.

Community Chat
https://discord.gg/XWY2SdH

Website
http://www.variusproject.ml]www.variusproject.ml

Wallet
https://www.variusproject.ml/wallet/

Activity: 296
Good news:

We ran our tests on the blocks that were mined and staked since we launched our coin yesterday.

It all looks good, so I will talk to our team now to organize the manual swap from DVRS (1k:1) to VARIUS to start with swapping in the next days.

Next steps are presale to fund exchange listing, we will anounce when we are ready to do that! Swapping will be done in discord by User maijel and silecraft!

Also we started some bounties for tweeting, translating etc. and are still looking for people to join our team (for marketing, developing wallet or website). If you join our team you will get paid coins on a regular basis!
More to include the DVRS blockchain in this new project, will the members or DVRS staff be asked for permission to do so?

Hello,
The manager of DVRS (Username "silecraft") will be the one managing the swap coins - we talked to him and he agreed to do that. To be exact in the first place he said that we are not an "official thing" but we talked to him and he changed his mind about supporting us.

That means if you want to swap (1k:1) from DVRS to VARIUS you send the coins to his wallet - we confirm the transactions and you will get the new VARIUS coins - we will start swapping in some days.

Right now we are still checking that the wallet runs fine - mining looks good, staking needs to be verified.
Activity: 126
VARIUS Runing on POOL

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://miner.asiapool.trade:3433 -u walet-addr -p c=VARIUS  

Payout every hour !

Welcome mining !
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
More to include the DVRS blockchain in this new project, will the members or DVRS staff be asked for permission to do so?
Activity: 6
нa мaк бyк бyдeт кoшeлeк?
lets go Grin my VARIUS wellet

VH5c6adKX6TnUXiCTfWoRYz991TMUkWQyV

Hi, airdrops are ONLY done in our discord!

So, that means that you are only giving away Varius to those people who are in your Discord channel? Also, what if I buy some Diverse from Coinexchange, what would be the process for me to swap it to Varius? Do you have any timeline on when that will happen?

I'm quite curious because my friends and I staked Diverse when it was in its early stage and would like to come back to it for the swap. Having a documentation and timeline for all the events that are coming will be much appreciated by the community, especially by us. We'll gonna support you with your initiative and would like to be one of those early investors of Varius.  Wink

Yes, airdrop just finished (we will make more airdrops soon).

Update: We successfully started public mining and sent out some airdrops too.

Now in the next days we will verify that the wallet runs fine for all users and stakes are as expected too.

After that we will make the manual swap DVRS to VARIUS (1k:1) in our discord channel and the presale for paying the exchange listing fee (Coinexchange).
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

So, that means that you are only giving away Varius to those people who are in your Discord channel? Also, what if I buy some Diverse from Coinexchange, what would be the process for me to swap it to Varius? Do you have any timeline on when that will happen?

I'm quite curious because my friends and I staked Diverse when it was in its early stage and would like to come back to it for the swap. Having a documentation and timeline for all the events that are coming will be much appreciated by the community, especially by us. We'll gonna support you with your initiative and would like to be one of those early investors of Varius.  Wink

Activity: 167

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I also joined this unique project, and it is an honor for me to be a part of it.                              
Big News!

We launched our coin - please download the wallet from our website (www.variusproject.ml/wallet).

You can start mining now (Use AsiaPool.trade) and stake your mined coins too (min stake age 4h!).

The swap from DVRS to VARIUS will start in some days probably - we want to ensure first that people use our wallet withous issues!

We will make 100 airdrops of 200 coins each now to celebrate in our discord.
that is, the price dvrs will increase by x10 Huh

Hello,

We have not made a final decision about that, we are still in the development process.
Activity: 167
 that is, the price dvrs will increase by x10 Huh
Activity: 58
Good morning,
when will the swap take place?
stakeunited will support the swap?
when will you be listed on exchangers?
regards

Hello,
We cant tell you right now, we are still working hard on the wallet tests and the website right now. Just stay around here and in our discord for updates.The swap will be open for 2months, so enough time to get swapped.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Good morning,
when will the swap take place?
stakeunited will support the swap?
when will you be listed on exchangers?
regards
We are working right now on building the website.

Also we already have an official partner pool now. It will be AsiaPool.trade (1% fee) - right now we are making tests with them to prepare the public mining launch that will be anounced soon.
Activity: 126
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Completly different project rather other ones, seems good!
Pages:
Jump to: