Pages:
Author

Topic: VARIUS - High Staking 365% APR [POS 365% APR] [POS+POW] - page 3. (Read 24072 times)

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Something you are doing wrong. At mining for the block 0.5 coins, the price should be about 1000 sat, and not 25 sat, as now. We need new exchanges, coinexchange, yobit, cryptopia. This is if you want to raise your coin.
Activity: 296
Merit: 0
It is the resurgence of DVRS.
Certainly with stable rewards
It is difficult to make a stable staking coin platform, right?
The topic of the fork is particularly popular now, so please look forward to the future!

Hello,
Yes its true, its hard to make a stable (high) staking coin but the key is to provide more than just a coin - like donations, active community, etc. And ofcourse APR should not be too high like 10k% because that just kills the market price.

Update regarding exchange Yade.IO

It seems the exchange Yade.IO went missing, we removed it from our exchange lists.
Activity: 140
It is the resurgence of DVRS.
Certainly with stable rewards
It is difficult to make a stable staking coin platform, right?
The topic of the fork is particularly popular now, so please look forward to the future!
Hi. Where can i see more info  how you POS to POW?

Hi,
It simply means people can mine and stake coins - mining rewards are very low to keep supply low and be energy efficient.
Activity: 47
Hi. Where can i see more info  how you POS to POW?
Activity: 126
The adoption of Hybrid PoW+PoS guarantees the price of Hcash from the PoW side, due to the relatively stable cost of mining. This is because miners will not sell the Hcash tokens earned at a lower price than what it cost them to mine. Additionally, the increasing cost of computing power will support the price of Hcash, alleviating the centralisation problem of a purely PoS mechanism.
News: VARIUS YouTube review video online!

Hello, user CryptoTube has made a nice video about VARIUS, check it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5XoG6ALZc8
Activity: 167
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Activity: 88
English First:

You now can mine Varius Coin  with german deutscherminingpool.de Pool.

We have low fees (0,5%)

automatic payout every 1/4 hour

No registration needed

Start your miner with

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://deutscherminingpool.de:3433 -u (Payoutaddress) -p c=VARIUS

Happy Mining!

Nun in deutsch:

Wir haben den Varius Coin  zum deutscherminingpool.de Pool hinzugefügt.

Geringe Gebühren von 0,5 %.

Automatische Auszahlung jede viertel Stunde.

Keine Registrierung nötig.

Startet euren Miner with:

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://deutscherminingpool.de:3433 -u (Auszahlungsadresse) -p c=VARIUS

Viel Spaß beim minen!
News - Listing fee paid for exchange CryptoHub

Hello, as planned long ago we just paid the listing fee for the Cryptohub exchange which accepts new coins now for listing - they have about 100k$ daily volume and will add coins in usually 3 days.
Activity: 1
Good project. ...go ahead for better achievement
Activity: 5
Nice coin ,price is increasing!!
Activity: 16
good project.active team thay also hard work.pray for you.
Activity: 13
i love varius coin so match.varius team support us always.good luck
Activity: 306
Merit: 10
I am curious about the background of the project, well what companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Activity: 15
powerful team.active thay are.growup gyz
Activity: 2
direct to the moon  Grin
Activity: 6
 Oh Great, I project
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I will invest my all eth here for the good profit in the future,really a good platform.
Pages:
Jump to: