Pages:
Author

Topic: VeChain, still super undervalued - page 17. (Read 11769 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 24
December 31, 2017, 10:36:38 AM
I started to invest in VEN/VET before the last news where released (sold some other coins for it). I´m very much excited about this project. It has a convincing road map combined with a good marketing and I can imagine it´s gonna be as huge as NEO soon.
But maybe someone can explain me/us more about the current cooperations/partnerships? It seems like VEN does a lot of efforts for that, but I didn´t understand it exactly.

They have recently made a deal with the Chinese government for Guian area ..you can read more about it on the Reddit or just Google it .

Thanks a lot!
I was reading about a smart city and VeChain a few days before, but didn´t quite understand that. Cocluding now: This Gui'an area seems to be a huge economic project by the chinese government and VeChain has become the official blockchain partner.
That sounds very promising, but on the other hand there seem to be hundreds of smart city projects in china: http://www.china.org.cn/china/2017-04/21/content_40665652.htm
Good news anyway, because the whole blockchain industry seems to finally arrive in the real world
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
December 31, 2017, 09:45:33 AM
I started to invest in VEN/VET before the last news where released (sold some other coins for it). I´m very much excited about this project. It has a convincing road map combined with a good marketing and I can imagine it´s gonna be as huge as NEO soon.
But maybe someone can explain me/us more about the current cooperations/partnerships? It seems like VEN does a lot of efforts for that, but I didn´t understand it exactly.

They have recently made a deal with the Chinese government for Guian area ..you can read more about it on the Reddit or just Google it .
Activity: 166
Merit: 24
December 31, 2017, 08:41:06 AM
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 07:47:58 AM
Why choose such childish, cartoonish branding as "Thor Power"?  With images of swords, lightning, etc.  

No serious investor is attracted to such a childish branding.

It's a really weird choice.  

Is this a serious project or a joke?

If a serious project (which it does seem to be) then perhaps they should theme the branding as such.

Well, if you think this is childish and unprofessional, then don't invest. It's up to you, if you miss something out because it isn't your taste.
I for myself thought "Antshares" is a stupid name. Even the logo looked stupid, however I stopped thinking about it and invested instead. Look where NEO is now.

Moreover: China is a different nation, with different attitude and rites. They have an own way of promoting something. Don't think so western.

Thanks, fair points taken.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 31, 2017, 05:30:46 AM
Why choose such childish, cartoonish branding as "Thor Power"?  With images of swords, lightning, etc.  

If a serious project (which it does seem to be) then perhaps they should theme the branding as such.

Well, if you think this is childish and unprofessional, then don't invest. It's up to you, if you miss something out because it isn't your taste.
I for myself thought "Antshares" is a stupid name. Even the logo looked stupid, however I stopped thinking about it and invested instead. Look where NEO is now.

Moreover: China is a different nation, with different attitude and rites. They have an own way of promoting something. Don't think so western.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 10:46:28 PM

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 12:13:22 PM
Why did this announcement (which was right on time according to the countdown) caused a dip on VeChain's value? It seems to have stabilized, but I thought it would cause the price to go up. Maybe it will rise quickly from here, so it might be a good time to buy some VEN right now, I'm not sure.

Yeah, its a good question. Me as a VEN tokenholder myself i saw the news as very positive. Clear 2 coin system that ensures that tokenholders are getting dividents from just holding the token. Remember, most of the tokens are just that, tokens. Theyre not shares of a company. But now like Neo has Gas, Vechain has Thor power.
Add to that the numerous huge partnerships and for me its a case of hold for the mid-long term.

So why is the price dropping? I dont know, whales? Or maybe just us normal people are too used to pump and dumps without thinking of the infrastructure and the real potential behind each coin and follow the "sell high, buy low"-mantra too much.  Modum, wabi, walton are ofcourse competitors in the same field. But its a huge field! And its a field that i think we're going to see the first serious in real life adaptations of the blockchain on a bigger scale.

Quick read from a couple days ago:

https://steemit.com/iot/@neo12/top-eight-reason-s-i-m-buying-vechain-ven-vet

Happy holding everyone, whatever it is that youve decided to hold!  Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
December 30, 2017, 11:39:26 AM
https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-apotheosis-part-ii-thor-power-forged-974111a93278

https://twitter.com/vechainofficial?lang=en

Why did this announcement (which was right on time according to the countdown) caused a dip on VeChain's value? It seems to have stabilized, but I thought it would cause the price to go up. Maybe it will rise quickly from here, so it might be a good time to buy some VEN right now, I'm not sure.

I think that's good timing Vechain,Vechain is waiting for right time the bitcoin up turn it.
it will be a positive achievement.
Activity: 70
December 30, 2017, 10:50:37 AM
https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-apotheosis-part-ii-thor-power-forged-974111a93278

https://twitter.com/vechainofficial?lang=en

December 30, 2017, 10:11:02 AM

The valuation of VET has two pillars to support it.

Firstly, VET represents the right and privilege to occupy and use the public Blockchain resources of VeChain Thor. Whoever holds more VET means the holder inherits more rights and higher priority to use VeChain Thor Blockchain that will be linked to THOR POWER.
In other words, whoever is holding VET will be given THOR Power to use VeChain as long as the Thor Power required to perform such tasks is less than the Thor Power available in their balance. (e.g., running an applications and smart contracts hosted on VeChain Blockchain).
Secondly, VET is the smart payment currency to carry out the economic and business activities running on VeChain Thor Blockchain. The total business volume contributes a critical portion of total valuation of entire VET circulation.

December 30, 2017, 09:18:24 AM

Nice market manipulation disguised as marketing.
Anyway, thanks for 5,000% profit!
I'm all-out! (sorry for dip)

Yeah dont like the timing of the promo at all either  Undecided
Don't see a dip coming tho...
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 08:58:34 AM
Oh yeah and this  Smiley

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003699452

Happy New Year! A Competition for All Binancians & VEN Fans!
Lucky Draw:
To celebrate a Happy New 2018, all Binance users that trade at least 1 BTC equivalent volume of VEN  (Buys & Sells) during the competition period will be put into a Lucky Draw with the following format:

One very lucky Binancian will become the new owner of a BMW i8!
We will then complete another 60 lucky draws one-by-one, with 60 lucky Binancians equally splitting a pool of 300,000 VEN, or 5,000 VEN each.
To ensure fairness of the draw, the event will be broadcasted live on multiple social media platforms to cater for all audiences.

Trading Competition:

We have also committed a second BMW i8 and 100,000 VEN to give away to our fans and traders worldwide. Users will be ranked from 1st to 20th based on net purchases (Buys minus Sells) in the VEN/BNB market only during the competition period. Rewards will be allocated as following:

1st Place will receive a BMW i8
2nd Place will receive 20,000 VEN
3rd Place will receive 10,000 VEN
4th-20th:  will each equally split a pool of 70,000 VEN
Nice market manipulation disguised as marketing.
Anyway, thanks for 5,000% profit!
I'm all-out! (sorry for dip)
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 12:28:04 AM
Does this project have ann thread and bounty campaign?
December 29, 2017, 11:42:50 PM
The countdown is correct.
December 29, 2017, 10:41:11 PM
Wow, big thanks ! But somebody told me that the countdown is not correct, he said the announcement will be at 6 am EST, I am not sure.

I am holding some Ven and got a lot of Elixir, maybe I will sell some Elixir to get more Ven

Oh ok, gotta check up on that exact time again closer then. Im sure its gonna be mentioned here/twitter etc.

Np and good luck with whatever decision u go with Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 10:16:31 PM
Wow, big thanks ! But somebody told me that the countdown is not correct, he said the announcement will be at 6 am EST, I am not sure.

I am holding some Ven and got a lot of Elixir, maybe I will sell some Elixir to get more Ven
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 09:50:33 PM
And at which time will the announcement start ?

The sell wall is huge .....
December 29, 2017, 09:45:10 PM
Oh yeah and this  Smiley

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003699452

Happy New Year! A Competition for All Binancians & VEN Fans!
Lucky Draw:
To celebrate a Happy New 2018, all Binance users that trade at least 1 BTC equivalent volume of VEN  (Buys & Sells) during the competition period will be put into a Lucky Draw with the following format:

One very lucky Binancian will become the new owner of a BMW i8!
We will then complete another 60 lucky draws one-by-one, with 60 lucky Binancians equally splitting a pool of 300,000 VEN, or 5,000 VEN each.
To ensure fairness of the draw, the event will be broadcasted live on multiple social media platforms to cater for all audiences.

Trading Competition:

We have also committed a second BMW i8 and 100,000 VEN to give away to our fans and traders worldwide. Users will be ranked from 1st to 20th based on net purchases (Buys minus Sells) in the VEN/BNB market only during the competition period. Rewards will be allocated as following:

1st Place will receive a BMW i8
2nd Place will receive 20,000 VEN
3rd Place will receive 10,000 VEN
4th-20th:  will each equally split a pool of 70,000 VEN
Pages:
Jump to: