Pages:
Author

Topic: VeChain, still super undervalued - page 18. (Read 11769 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 09:43:05 PM
Nice, when is the announcement ?
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 09:09:03 PM
Okay, but we don't know the announcement, maybe it is not a big deal because it has to be something big to jump to 3-4 bucks.

Whats happening here is that VeChain VEN token is an ERC20 token since it was used in the ICO for conveniency reasons on the ethereum blockchain. Now, as planned, VeChain is evolving to use its own blockchain called Thor, and while this all is happening the old VEN tokens are transformed into VET tokens on the new Thor network.

Its been talked that they finally release exact info on what the reward system will be for the tokenholders. The VeChain foundation also said that VET tokens wont be used in the Thor network, so its been speculated that they release a "gas-like" token that is used to run the blockchain and the VET tokens themselves produce this "gas like"- token for the tokenholders.
December 29, 2017, 07:48:37 PM
Okay, but we don't know the announcement, maybe it is not a big deal because it has to be something big to jump to 3-4 bucks.
December 29, 2017, 06:09:16 PM
why will we see 3-4 bucks tomorrow ?
Activity: 118
December 29, 2017, 05:17:54 PM
Odd no one is talking about this one.

Partnerships with PWC, Renault, Kuehne & Nagel (huge logistics company with billions in revenue), DIG China and there are more big names around the project such as Microsoft
and BMW

""Microsoft Technology Center in France and PwC Innovation Center in Shanghai invited VeChain to setup a demo center recently. Mr. Qian says Beijing and Qianhai are opening soon. “We believe this is a very good way to let more clients see, touch, and understand the blockchain application.” For now, VeChain will keep focused on transforming the supply chain today.""

Development plan here: https://cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf
also more info here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73ydcd/vechains_latest_announcements_aka_why_im_all_in/

How high can this one go? (right now at $100MM)
I'm thinking a minimum of $150MM-$200MM

I posted here in November about Vechain, got in at sweet prices, went already 10x. After tomorrow we will see 3-4 Bucks.
Activity: 94
December 29, 2017, 01:09:34 PM
https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/the-latest-update-for-vechains-ios-app-is-available-on-apple-s-app-store-8998e6ced3cb

"The latest update for VeChain’s iOS App is available on Apple’s App Store" Need I say more?  Wink
Activity: 294
December 29, 2017, 03:18:32 AM
VEN is going to soar next year and it's much better compared to it's competitors which is Walton and Wabi. This is going to be huge and still not getting noticed and the best thing is it is listed in Binance.

+1

True. I'm sad I sold some of my VEN a while back, luckily I was able to invest in another profitable project but still... When you see those VEN-charts, it hurts  Cry.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 10:36:16 PM
VEN is going to soar next year and it's much better compared to it's competitors which is Walton and Wabi. This is going to be huge and still not getting noticed and the best thing is it is listed in Binance.
Activity: 644
December 28, 2017, 05:45:59 PM
i think we will never see ven under $10 by next month, there are too many good news and the price will continue rocketing

Yes indeed. A true company that is making a lot of improvements.

Not only promises but achievement after achievement  Smiley.
they have a thunder plan which will make lots of coins locked, and the circulating coins is very little, the price may easy to get a huge rise
if the company has enough real opportunities for development, that they are not worried about prospects. I am sure that a lot of the companies that have been and are to this day will simply be wiped off the face of the earth, and that is why such promising ones will develop and work at full strength.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 10:52:16 AM
i think we will never see ven under $10 by next month, there are too many good news and the price will continue rocketing

they have a thunder plan which will make lots of coins locked, and the circulating coins is very little, the price may easy to get a huge rise
December 28, 2017, 09:20:13 AM

Activity: 242
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 08:51:46 AM
Activity: 161
December 25, 2017, 03:47:24 AM
I can't believe that afte maybe the best crypto annoucement in this year , VET partnership with Chinese Government !!! ... are still fudders Smiley)) hahaha these guys love to be poor . Definitely VET is one of my TOP picks for 2018 ... and @rogerver's too Smiley))

True.

Partnership with any government is the wet dream of many projects (and their investors). Strangely enough it isn't reflected in the price. So many people can still buy while affordable  Cheesy.

Yup, id love for it to stay low a little while longer Tongue
Activity: 14
December 25, 2017, 03:41:06 AM
A solid project will be in much better places in the future.
December 24, 2017, 11:10:31 PM
I can't believe that afte maybe the best crypto annoucement in this year , VET partnership with Chinese Government !!! ... are still fudders Smiley)) hahaha these guys love to be poor . Definitely VET is one of my TOP picks for 2018 ... and @rogerver's too Smiley))

True.

Partnership with any government is the wet dream of many projects (and their investors). Strangely enough it isn't reflected in the price. So many people can still buy while affordable  Cheesy.
Activity: 39
December 22, 2017, 09:23:18 AM
Activity: 6
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 20, 2017, 05:10:34 PM
wow, vechain seems never stop the step to move upward, i think those who sell their tokens will miss the train to the moon

They are really awesome. They never overpromise anything. They don't tease thin air. They just come up with real news.
BUT...sadly compared to the recent runs of some coins, it is not much appreciated by the market. Yes growth was already drastically, but look at Verge. This is a joke (nothing against the Project itself)
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
December 18, 2017, 10:04:28 AM
I got in 6 weeks ago at $0.22...it is $1.94 (x8) now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: