Pages:
Author

Topic: VeChain, still super undervalued - page 15. (Read 11769 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 10:56:30 AM
VeChains price is really so undervalued. I think the price will rise. A few days at the same price for the price.
The influence of the market on the market, new partnership programs and interest of investors will increase Smiley
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 09:46:01 AM
No matter the price it is now, you shall do more reseach about its potential.
I think Vechain will go far more than it is price now.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 07:06:07 AM
Definitely not too late. Still keep moving funds to buy more VEN. Almost thinking of going all in (saves me a bunch of time with the amount of hours I put into crypto). I think VEN has all ingredients to be a great product, with a corresponding price. I hope it will see $50 this year. Many people think this is realistic....

Agree with the above, but I believe VEN and WTC are definitely both coins to be watching and going big in China.
Activity: 294
January 15, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
There is absolutely no doubt that VeChain is not one of those coins without an working product..they have announced multiple promising partnership with Chinese govt ..this is going to be night in a year time

Why o why did I sell half my Vechain in October?
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
January 15, 2018, 06:30:05 AM
There is absolutely no doubt that VeChain is not one of those coins without an working product..they have announced multiple promising partnership with Chinese govt ..this is going to be night in a year time
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
January 15, 2018, 06:27:26 AM
Vechain is becoming one of top coins in the market. I think many people will profit like shit next year over just vechain. I see top 10 coin in vechain, I am no kidding. Its awesome coin.
Activity: 85
January 15, 2018, 06:19:22 AM
Vechain partners with China Central Government owned China National Tobacco Corporation

https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-blockchain-solutions-to-enter-chinas-tobacco-industry-in-force-c92b3729878f

VeChain’s blockchain + IoT solution to the 1st BAAS to enter China’s Tobacco industry by working with National level government body — State Tobacco Monopoly Administration and China Central Government owned China National Tobacco Corporation, via an exclusive partnership with NRCC.
When DNV GL committed to being strategic partners of VeChain, it didn’t do so lightly. Committing their business network and assurance services to develop solutions built on blockchain technology through VeChain to advance DNV GL’s digital solution presence is not a small task nor a small commitment. The exact scope of the partnership will be announced soon, however, work is imminent.
DNV GL, being the most trusted and professional entity for assurance, creates a global standard for the internal processes of large enterprises in terms of production procedures, production safety procedures, and quality assurance methods. A full list of DNV GL classifications and certifications can be found here. (https://rules.dnvgl.com/servicedocuments/dnv) Due to their global presence in assurance and certification standards, DNV GL’s network of companies extends over 80,000 worldwide.
Three months ago, DNV GL introduced a trusted “gateway” entity to VeChain, NRCC, or National Research Consulting Center, a top tier management, standard and IT consultant in China. (http://www.nrcc.net.cn)
We are excited to announce that under the guidance of DNV GL, VeChain has signed an exclusive strategic partnership agreement with NRCC to develop and implement blockchain related solutions across their business network.
One of the partnership’s focus is to develop solutions for China’s tobacco industry via their partnerships with the State Tobacco Monopoly Administration and the China National Tobacco Corporation.
VeChain will be providing proof of origin and anti-counterfeit technology to track Chinese produced tobacco products throughout the entire supply chain. This partnership came into place as China announced a crackdown on smuggled counterfeit cigarettes..........

That is very nice! It opens doors to companies from China and China's government.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
January 14, 2018, 10:32:43 AM
Vechain partners with China Central Government owned China National Tobacco Corporation

https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-blockchain-solutions-to-enter-chinas-tobacco-industry-in-force-c92b3729878f

VeChain’s blockchain + IoT solution to the 1st BAAS to enter China’s Tobacco industry by working with National level government body — State Tobacco Monopoly Administration and China Central Government owned China National Tobacco Corporation, via an exclusive partnership with NRCC.
When DNV GL committed to being strategic partners of VeChain, it didn’t do so lightly. Committing their business network and assurance services to develop solutions built on blockchain technology through VeChain to advance DNV GL’s digital solution presence is not a small task nor a small commitment. The exact scope of the partnership will be announced soon, however, work is imminent.
DNV GL, being the most trusted and professional entity for assurance, creates a global standard for the internal processes of large enterprises in terms of production procedures, production safety procedures, and quality assurance methods. A full list of DNV GL classifications and certifications can be found here. (https://rules.dnvgl.com/servicedocuments/dnv) Due to their global presence in assurance and certification standards, DNV GL’s network of companies extends over 80,000 worldwide.
Three months ago, DNV GL introduced a trusted “gateway” entity to VeChain, NRCC, or National Research Consulting Center, a top tier management, standard and IT consultant in China. (http://www.nrcc.net.cn)
We are excited to announce that under the guidance of DNV GL, VeChain has signed an exclusive strategic partnership agreement with NRCC to develop and implement blockchain related solutions across their business network.
One of the partnership’s focus is to develop solutions for China’s tobacco industry via their partnerships with the State Tobacco Monopoly Administration and the China National Tobacco Corporation.
VeChain will be providing proof of origin and anti-counterfeit technology to track Chinese produced tobacco products throughout the entire supply chain. This partnership came into place as China announced a crackdown on smuggled counterfeit cigarettes..........

Activity: 69
January 13, 2018, 06:59:25 AM
I still believe WTC is the better choice right now, because WTC is ahead when it comes to the working tech behind the product and has still only half of VENs marketcap.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
January 13, 2018, 06:55:51 AM
Definitely not too late. Still keep moving funds to buy more VEN. Almost thinking of going all in (saves me a bunch of time with the amount of hours I put into crypto). I think VEN has all ingredients to be a great product, with a corresponding price. I hope it will see $50 this year. Many people think this is realistic....
Activity: 99
January 13, 2018, 06:37:09 AM

FAKE...dont touch!!!

Delete and bann pls!

i reported that
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
January 13, 2018, 06:27:18 AM
Have you read this: ---

scammer.

don't click guys, it is a pishing site.
Activity: 33
January 11, 2018, 02:12:42 PM
Is it too late now to invest in VEN?

It just had a good run up. I'm hoping it'll retrace a bit so i can get in. Maybe around the 4-4.50 range. It has plenty of potential to keep going up.
Activity: 2
January 11, 2018, 01:59:51 PM
Is it too late now to invest in VEN?
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
January 11, 2018, 01:15:03 PM
Amazingly strong support.... It is one of the very few that continued to grow during the S.Korea FUD.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info
January 11, 2018, 01:02:30 PM
Would VEN continue rising in wake of today's hike? Come comment with your thoughts in today's daily chart segment where it is featured.
VeChain is rocking some of the day's greatest gains among all other cryptocurrencies today. With a sudden hike in the trading volumes the currency receives, VEN/BTC markets are now continuing to display bullish signals while the price experiences a rise of almost 50% though the last 24 hours.

Chart Source:
https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/ven/btc/kucoin/today
f80
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 05:14:36 AM
Too bad I didn't invest a 1000 dollars instead of the 100 dollars I invested in October...  Undecided.

Great project!

Bought it at 0.25$, still holding it. Great coin, lets hope it really gets to top 10 Cool
Activity: 294
January 11, 2018, 05:10:03 AM
Too bad I didn't invest a 1000 dollars instead of the 100 dollars I invested in October...  Undecided.

Great project!
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
January 10, 2018, 04:07:31 PM
It's going to Top 10 list, you better buy now for holding long term. I don't think it will give any buying opportunity now because people realize this coins potential. You can also try to buy from Etherdelta, volume is low but it's cheaper there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
January 10, 2018, 03:42:54 PM
Currently the best performing coin in my portfolio (24hr % gain wise).
Pages:
Jump to: