Pages:
Author

Topic: VeChain, still super undervalued - page 2. (Read 11769 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
May 16, 2018, 01:37:51 AM
There is this toxic culture in the crypto world of being nasty to newcomers who ask questions. I’m gonna call stuff out every time I see it. The nicer we are to the noobs, the more interest there will be in VEN and crypto/blockchain in general. Smiley

True, but i hate it when they dont go out and look for information themselves, when they come here and ask ‘hey what does vechain do?’ Like seriously theres 2 minute YouTube videos explaining exactly what it is lol
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
May 15, 2018, 10:05:07 PM
There is this toxic culture in the crypto world of being nasty to newcomers who ask questions. I’m gonna call stuff out every time I see it. The nicer we are to the noobs, the more interest there will be in VEN and crypto/blockchain in general. Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 07:43:51 PM
this is pure opinion. I dont see much growth in VeChain personally, its not that unique.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 07:06:43 PM
I wish I heard of VeChain when it was new. I got in at $4 and 3 days ago sold all other coins and went all in. I have high hopes for when mainnet launches
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May 13, 2018, 02:06:06 PM
I think VeChain still has huge potential to grow. It got recently featured by CoinCodex as coin to watch:

https://coincodex.com/article/1670/coins-to-watch-may-14-may-20-2018/

I had bought some VeChain tokens in the past and holding them as I fee it got good potential in the longer run and hopefully we will see it by the end of Q2 or Q3.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
May 13, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

There are a lot of good news for the next weeks/month
With the arrival of THOR the project should be even more attractive
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 01:39:20 PM
I think VeChain still has huge potential to grow. It got recently featured by CoinCodex as coin to watch:

https://coincodex.com/article/1670/coins-to-watch-may-14-may-20-2018/
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
May 13, 2018, 12:43:34 PM
VeChain is among the rare crypto currencies that have glowed in recent times. Especially in the product supply chain, it makes it easier to find new partners with the advantages of potential use and potential. This attracts more and more investors.

I also saw a lot of relevant news because of the establishment of a relevant partnership with the use of big brands in the product supply chain. This usage area and the number of partners may increase further and become open to a wide audience and investors.

The biggest news I believe was the announcement that Price Water House Coopers has agreed on a partnership with Vechain. This is really big news and should propel the price appreciation of Vechain to unprecedented levels
May 13, 2018, 11:37:37 AM
what are the advances in the work on this cryptocurrency?

Well, what is the "advantages" to "work" with ethereum? First of all, if you want an answer, we need to understand what do you mean with this question.. Do you mean advantages for the tokens holder, something like dividends or something similar? Or do you mean advantages from a developer point of view?

I assume he means what benefits we get as investors, but then again some people have masternodes, others just buy and hold. Either way the vechain network could in my opinion still go x20 from here
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
May 13, 2018, 11:26:58 AM
what are the advances in the work on this cryptocurrency?

Well, what is the "advantages" to "work" with ethereum? First of all, if you want an answer, we need to understand what do you mean with this question.. Do you mean advantages for the tokens holder, something like dividends or something similar? Or do you mean advantages from a developer point of view?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
May 13, 2018, 06:42:20 AM
how can people look at this project, with new partnerships coming in left and right and an ATH of more than double the current price, and still think it's going nowhere?
Activity: 186
May 12, 2018, 06:10:53 AM
Hello Everyone! I wanted to know, does the ven course demonstrate a correction that occurs parallel to the General dynamics of the cryptocurrency market or is it the result of the VeChain project development ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
May 11, 2018, 02:50:10 PM
I think that almost everyday now is a good time to buy, since the last months.. atleast will keep this great opportunity before the launch of the main net.. after that i think we will "skyrocket", something like eth did past year. I really think VET is the most undervalued coin put there, and i think that the main reason is because it still runs on eth blockchain. Be ready guys Wink
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 02:40:01 PM
I wish I've read this topic back in october. VeChain is no longer undervaluated after hitting 3 bln market cap. I hope you've bought this hidden gem in october. Recently I've heard PWC bought share of Vechain to implement it in infrastructure. Such a positive sign!

it was great oppurtiniy in october vechain.
in real, it was great oppurtunit for all coin. but after january really big crash came.
May 11, 2018, 02:37:59 PM
I wish I've read this topic back in october. VeChain is no longer undervaluated after hitting 3 bln market cap. I hope you've bought this hidden gem in october. Recently I've heard PWC bought share of Vechain to implement it in infrastructure. Such a positive sign!

it's still a very good buy. I expect some of my investments to still get x50 but after that I'm hedging a big part of that with vechain, it's almost guaranteed to succeed with all the brilliant partnerships they've acquired and the worldchanging network they're building. I can see it reach 50$ this year easily.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
May 10, 2018, 05:15:30 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 04:53:36 PM
VeChain is among the rare crypto currencies that have glowed in recent times. Especially in the product supply chain, it makes it easier to find new partners with the advantages of potential use and potential. This attracts more and more investors.

I also saw a lot of relevant news because of the establishment of a relevant partnership with the use of big brands in the product supply chain. This usage area and the number of partners may increase further and become open to a wide audience and investors.
Activity: 294
May 10, 2018, 04:18:37 PM
Very solid and perspective project. Yes, price is already grown well, but i think that it will be much higher.
Activity: 11
May 10, 2018, 04:05:20 PM
yes,... in my opinion its super undervalued!
I think the same. we are going to see a new all time high soon
Activity: 137
May 10, 2018, 03:16:34 PM
yes,... in my opinion its super undervalued!
Pages:
Jump to: