Pages:
Author

Topic: VeChain, still super undervalued - page 23. (Read 11769 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 11:28:22 PM
Free Price Alert of VeChain on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/vechain/price_alert
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
November 12, 2017, 04:13:43 PM

I find that with all that happens at this time on the altcoins, that the VEN resists well.
Many altcoins see their price fall sharply but the VEN is quite stable.
I find that very promising
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 06:29:14 AM
I'm revisiting this topic, searched some more (reddit etc) and I'm still confused. Is there any notion from those older big companies that they are into this? Where can I find that?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 08, 2017, 09:11:45 PM
This does look like a solid project with a strong team and viable product

I wouldn't exactly suggest its overvalued but it certainly has room to grow long term

What competition does it have in the crypto space from similar types of projects?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 11:01:05 AM
binance add vechain today on his own exchange.
Let this coin slowly grow!

In addition to having a promising project and prestigious partners like Givenchy and Renault,
I find that VEN resists the fall of altcoins ... This is good for 2018!!

I agree with you. This is a good coin to own along with wtc. Real world application will be the next big thing in crypto.
Those tokens which were refund due to China policy like Vechain, LLT and PST all get a big rise recently, they are good projects and be undervalued by now, its better to buy some before they rocket
This is one of the best prospect but the Mess bring by Chinese regulations isn't that constant and are unpredictable! Sad
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 06:01:00 AM

In addition to having a promising project and prestigious partners like Givenchy and Renault,

I agree with you. This is a good coin to own along with wtc. Real world application will be the next big thing in crypto.
Those tokens which were refund due to China policy like Vechain, LLT and PST all get a big rise recently, they are good projects and be undervalued by now, its better to buy some before they rocket
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
November 07, 2017, 01:31:51 AM

Activity: 406
November 06, 2017, 06:50:26 PM
It has over than $1,000,000,000 market value in total and price per IOTA is around $0.35. I bought a small batch when it was $0.31 and I'm happy at the moment. But I don't think I will sell it within 1 year. I got it for long term investment, let's see the result.
Activity: 59
November 06, 2017, 06:38:08 PM
bought some after binance added them today. will hold for a long time Smiley gl all
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
November 06, 2017, 12:43:27 PM

legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
November 06, 2017, 11:57:52 AM
Activity: 162
November 06, 2017, 08:51:36 AM
VeChain will be really big in 2018. The collaborations are stunning and in the next months it will get the appreciation it deserves.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
November 06, 2017, 08:47:40 AM

the price grows, it can not but rejoice  Wink
Activity: 42
November 04, 2017, 02:49:39 PM
I added VeChain to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/). This will allow new users to learn about VeChain and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link addresses, wallets, exchanges, and other services that support VeChain so that new users can easily get started. Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services?

Screenshot of coin overview screen: https://i.imgur.com/c2RCyK8.png

Screenshot of coin details screen: https://i.imgur.com/XHXdkwL.png
Activity: 28
October 31, 2017, 09:03:59 AM
This coin has no wikipedia entry, I didn't find any press release whatsoever from Renault point of view about this ... Also read some reddit discussion about that (lack of information from the other side.) I am not excited about this.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
October 30, 2017, 05:46:24 PM
an excellent coin, I think she can calm x10  Wink
Activity: 448
October 29, 2017, 05:36:38 PM
Partnerships, roadmaps, development plans so on and so forth. We need to see a real progress, if you invest your money easily, you can lose it easily though
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
October 29, 2017, 03:57:39 PM
VeChain's next AMA is scheduled on 2nd November, project leader Sunny Lu will be answering questions.

VeChain's next AMA is scheduled on 1st November, project leader Sunny Lu will be answering questions.
Also, Japan community meetup will be held on 1st November, we will provide Facebook live stream for those who cannot attend to the event.
Japan community meetup rundown (all time mentioned below is Tokyo Time, UTC+9):
19:30 - 19:35 Meetup Openning; 19:35 - 20:10 Presentation by Sunny Lu; 20:10 - 21:00 AMA + Q&A
So please write down your questions/concerns/suggestions here!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/77buxf/vechains_next_ama_is_scheduled_on_2nd_november/

Activity: 484
October 24, 2017, 04:03:25 PM

You can write whatever you want to write about, about a coin being a shit or not, that one is subjective because some people still feel Ethereum is a scam and many other Altcoins with huge market cap

They are just showing their persistence, they never trust and accept the truth even though it is clear. It's ridiculous to say that Ethereum is a scam. The fool is endless.
Activity: 70
October 24, 2017, 02:58:12 PM

https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3CthM

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-list-vechain-ven-on-25th-october/

A lot of different countries are coming up with regulations and on top of this, many if not most of the exchanges ask for a lot of verification such as a copy of your passport, ID, proof of residence, pictures, ... This seems a little bit scary. What will they do with all that information Huh? They can easily use this to open an account in your name on another exchange for example.

Since mid September a Hongkong-based exchange has been gaining more and more traction. Now it still has only 50K users but soon it will be many more. It is not yet to be found on Coinmarketcap but when it will be, the growth-rate will be faster.

The exchange-rates for BTC and ETH are nice and another plus is the very user-friendly UI.

VeChain is at the moment not very broadly known and only being traded on HITBC, Etherdelta and Liqui... This will change with Kucoin.

It is our prediction that Kucoin will become a big player and definitely a competitor for Binance. As a trader on for example Bittrex, you only pay a trading fee. Kucoin will let you also receive part of the trading fees that are gained. That is a big difference!

Kucoin plans to list a lot of different coins at the end of 2018. Now they are listing a total of 12 coins and this includes also Chinese related coins like NEO, GAS, WTC, HSHARE, Bytom, Blackholecoin and they will list VeChain on the 25th - yes, tomorrow!

Registration only takes a valid e-mail address and you are ready to trade, so see you tomorrow!

https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3CthM
Pages:
Jump to: