Pages:
Author

Topic: VeniVidiVici Coin X11 5 days pow and 20% pos [Innovative multipool ready !!] - page 6. (Read 58182 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I'm not gone , i'm just working to fix this situation , you'll notice that i fixed the sync issue first ,and blocks are solved in the right target time.
i can't be here all time and work on code in the same time , i'll update you as soon as i have good news .

That is good but why don't you inform dedicated pool that everything is fine now.All my coins are there which I mined for three days & pool is disabled with message:

" Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0 - JSON Response: [] "

" We have disabled VVV until further notice. Seems there are many forks out there."

It was that code which triggered the problem as mining didn't stopped even PoW was over & went to the fork as it been said.

You are not the only one with coins stuck at dedicated. This is a pool issue not a Dev issue. Please bring the issue to dedicated (BinaryClock)'s attention. As we would all love to be able to retrieve our coins. Also if you mined for 3 days and didnt withdraw some of your coins automatically you may want to look into setting that up in the future. Pools are constantly being attacked to try and steal the working wallet for the pool. If that happens the pool will not payout. Sorry you are having this issue but it is not a service the DEV provided.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
I'm not gone , i'm just working to fix this situation , you'll notice that i fixed the sync issue first ,and blocks are solved in the right target time.
i can't be here all time and work on code in the same time , i'll update you as soon as i have good news .

That is good but why don't you inform dedicated pool that everything is fine now.All my coins are there which I mined for three days & pool is disabled with message:

" Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0 - JSON Response: [] "

" We have disabled VVV until further notice. Seems there are many forks out there."

It was that code which triggered the problem as mining didn't stopped even PoW was over & went to the fork as it been said.
Activity: 504
Wallet is looking OK at the moment. Hope to see a roadmap soon, at least what is planned for the VVV we donated.

Your donations will not be missused i promise to you , just vote in the poll , and we will decide after

you need to clarify what we need "enought funds" for please!
Activity: 28
Wallet is looking OK at the moment. Hope to see a roadmap soon, at least what is planned for the VVV we donated.

Your donations will not be missused i promise to you , just vote in the poll , and we will decide after
Activity: 33
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Boy I sure would like to buy some right now since the price is this low!  Decisions decisions.

thx for info!
Activity: 28
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
coin will go below 100sat before tomorrow
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Breizh Atao
I bought in at 5k aswell. I consider it as gone.

Same as dev: gone

didnt the dev upload a new wallet yesterday? i think you cant say "gone" yet.. mbe he got a job etc.

Maybe he has but a silent dev is as good as nothing when a coin is tanking.

Dev: Can you provide concrete update as to what you are going to do? What services and features for the coin?A coin lives on expectation and rumours not on silence and request for funds.

didnt the dev upload a new wallet yesterday? i think you cant say "gone" yet.. mbe he got a job etc.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

legendary
Tell me something good people.... any good news ?

i bought in at 5000 sat, now im wondering why Sad

Ouch. I hope you didn't dump a whole lot of btc into it?
Activity: 136
Tell me something good people.... any good news ?

i bought in at 5000 sat, now im wondering why Sad
PoS minting works fine now and blocks are a lot faster!

block explorer site is down tho
legendary
So this might be a dumb question but here it goes. On Bittrex, when I want to buy a coin, if I buy at the ask price, it usually gets filled no problem. But if I go to buy at the bid or last price, it pretty much never gets filled. So VVV just got dumped hard. I tried to buy at the bid price of 220 satoshi, but it never got filled. Why? Does that mean that other people who have to sell me the coin at 220 satoshi in order for my order to be filled? Anyone else here pick up VVV at 220 just a little bit ago?

You need to wait for someone to fill your orders when you bid at asking price. It's nearly always a good idea to bid below the asking price and wait for your orders to get filled. Otherwise you're just buying into someone else's sell orders straight away.

Ok that makes sense. There are so many times that I just buy at someone else's asking price simply because if I put in a bid order, it almost never gets filled and then the coin ends up going up above the previous asking price from a few minutes earlier lol. I would always just think that why not buy at asking and get my coins immediately so I don't miss an upswing. Thanks for the response though!
Activity: 258
Breizh Atao
Dev seems to be honest but needs to be present here, update people and get things fixed asap. If he can't do it for lack of time or skills then please say so and get someone who can and mainly want. Dev needs to be quick and pro active not silent and asking for funds.
Activity: 403
Last price is 0.00000578 BTC

I'm so sad about that..

Yeah i don't know about this dev. I sold immediately after my question to dev about POW/POS - why POW didn't end at block written on OP and it seemed to me he doesn't understand basics things.

Of course, immediately after i posted my questions, there was a lot of problems with POW ending. 1 hour later there was mandatory update.

So i don't think this dev can deliver anything, this coin needs proper dev. This one should step down, somebody apparently helping him should takeover or this coin is probably toasted.
Activity: 155
Last price is 0.00000578 BTC

I'm so sad about that..
Pages:
Jump to: