Pages:
Author

Topic: VeniVidiVici Coin X11 5 days pow and 20% pos [Innovative multipool ready !!] - page 9. (Read 58182 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
wallet sync issue just vanished for me. minting works fine, just created a block.

the only thing i dont get is why the blocks are created so slow when block target should be 30s?
i am not really a technical pro with cryptocoins so maybe i get it wrong?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Like our dev. Donated some vvv.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
this is trusted escrow, he is doing the escrow for the silkcoin community.
Maybe you could ask around there if people want to help you fixing problems

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/badasssx-144550
its probably time for the people who got rained on in irc with huge amounts to step forward and support now!

i still dont get why u gave such high amounts away...

new to this i taught coin will rise on it's own and i could do projects and promotions with a littlle but things seems different as we'll need more than just a little to get this coin on it's right place

i would recommend you focus on getting the wallet issue finally sorted:

problems:
- the wallet runs fine for some time, then it says im 3600+ blocks behind and am not synced (tried repair, delete everything except wallet etc.)
- pos block creation is very very slow and not at the target given in the spec

what can be done to solve this?
what can be done to prevent such event again if suddenly someone starts pow mining in a few weeks?

i donated a little bit as you seem to really care about this coin and try to get it right

i'll try to figure out what is the problem , the pow can't be mined again . as for now the first thing to have is a fund , if someone could find an escrow to handle all donations , i would be happy .

yeh i hope u can figure it out soon!

maybe it encourages people to donate more, if you use community votes to decide how the donations should be spent
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
its probably time for the people who got rained on in irc with huge amounts to step forward and support now!

new to this i taught coin will rise on it's own and i could do projects and promotions with a littlle but things seems different as we'll need more than just a little to get this coin on it's right place

problems:
- the wallet runs fine for some time, then it says im 3600+ blocks behind and am not synced (tried repair, delete everything except wallet etc.)

what can be done to prevent such event again if suddenly someone starts pow mining in a few weeks?

i donated a little bit as you seem to really care about this coin and try to get it right

i'll try to figure out what is the problem , the pow can't be mined again . as for now the first thing to have is a fund , if someone could find an escrow to handle all donations , i would be happy .

problems:

Activity: 896
Merit: 501
I bought in at 5k the graph was looking good....

What a mess once again

Dev, things dont go sky high out of it self there needs work to be done!!
Activity: 966
i don't have coins , I'm currently watching the thread and i think your a great dev! extremely transparent which is what we all look for, that being said I'm torn as to invest or not ,waiting to see the communities support on this... this can be big if the community works together, i would be more than happy to donate once i purchase!
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Instead of helping dev with donations, knowledge to help coding, they rather dumping.

That means people rather have premine, instamine, MIA dev... then helping the community and coin?

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
you just got something... hopefully others will follow.

upgraded .. Thank you dev.

We can't go forward more than that sadly , VQYk7fTefPcb8yCduUUpETZXePXt5YaTZF got nothing on it and no one is donating , i will not disappear like scammy devs , but if there's no fund to keep the things rolling , i can't do anything as i didn't started with a huge premine for me and big hash to control anything . dreams for this coin  are not going to be a reality without the help of the community .

Show me your love Smiley or leave the coin to die , honestly and with no masks

what exactly are you going to do with donations?

seems the sync issue is not solved with the new wallet version:
http://imgur.com/SK9B98Z

i am on the right block tho, if comparing to block explorer

The funds will be used to first pay for the multipool as we delayed the payment because we are short of coins
Second is promotion and getting to more excahnges
third is hiring a dev to implement a great feature that we have already ready to be done
fourth , some for the dev work and time ,sincerly

as for the sync issue try to delete all your %appdata% without wallet.dat if that didn't solve the problem , some wallets from the first fork didn't updated and are causing problems but that should stop when they drop , anyway can't cause any problem

We can't go forward more than that sadly , VQYk7fTefPcb8yCduUUpETZXePXt5YaTZF got nothing on it and no one is donating , i will not disappear like scammy devs , but if there's no fund to keep the things rolling , i can't do anything as i didn't started with a huge premine for me and big hash to control anything . dreams for this coin  are not going to be a reality without the help of the community .

what exactly are you going to do with donations?

seems the sync issue is not solved with the new wallet version:
http://imgur.com/SK9B98Z

i am on the right block tho, if comparing to block explorer

Activity: 14
where can we dl the new wallet?

Wait 10 min plz, github is ready wallet uploading

thx!

new wallet versions on dropbox! everyone upgrade!

Wait 10 min plz, github is ready wallet uploading
Call to all the community again , the project needs your support as i'm having finance issues , if you could help your dev the coins will be used for the good of the community in a public address , the one in my signature , donations will remain confidential and the coins will be used to promote the coin and to pay for services , send as much as you can to the address in my signature and you won't regret it

Asking for help , Your dev
Pages:
Jump to: