Pages:
Author

Topic: VeniVidiVici Coin X11 5 days pow and 20% pos [Innovative multipool ready !!] - page 10. (Read 58182 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hello everyone , sorry i didn't show up today , as i was working on a fix for the wallet and it's ready , now i'll update the fit and the wallets , just give me some minutes

Hell yeah, i'm waiting for this ^_^

version fixed , logo updated and all is working good git updated and wallets are uploading

nice!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello everyone , sorry i didn't show up today , as i was working on a fix for the wallet and it's ready , now i'll update the fit and the wallets , just give me some minutes

version fixed , logo updated and all is working good git updated and wallets are uploading
Activity: 20

Activity: 28
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
And still no word from the dev. Still sleeping?

I dont think he is sleeping.  There was a rush job getting the PoS corrected and keeping the confidence of the group.  Weak Hands are selling.  I am slowly buying these bargains.  My best estimate is this coin will fall to 1100 Satoshi.  The wallets will get fixed, a roadmap will be drawn.  The coin will rise.  I have seen it a dozen times.

Support the Dev, tell him what you need put some VVV in the donation bucket.  VQYk7fTefPcb8yCduUUpETZXePXt5YaTZF

yeah sounds like the usual... seen it many times myself... it will rebound, this coin is too young to die.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev

I dont think he is sleeping.  There was a rush job getting the PoS corrected and keeping the confidence of the group.  Weak Hands are selling.  I am slowly buying these bargains.  My best estimate is this coin will fall to 1100 Satoshi.  The wallets will get fixed, a roadmap will be drawn.  The coin will rise.  I have seen it a dozen times.

Support the Dev, tell him what you need put some VVV in the donation bucket.  VQYk7fTefPcb8yCduUUpETZXePXt5YaTZF
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Activity: 14
The wallet works just fine.
You have to download the new wallet as mentioned in thread. It was a fork there and not all of you are on the right blockchain.

the price is a bit too low. hope after this panic sell it will rise again and stay at a good value.
Anyway it's time to buy some cheap coins.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am looking for a dev!
Syncing,,,,hoping that this is not a scam!
Activity: 33
Activity: 43
This is very critical situation atm. You might never see this cheap coin. On the other hand, you should be grateful for being able to dump to even under 2k if dev really vanished.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Breizh Atao
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Anyone can see, the FUD comes out when the Developers are asleep or at their 9 to 5 Job.  This is a clear manipulation to lower the price.  VVV has MoJo and you all have no clue why you bought this coin other than its cool.  The only way to beat these guys is to let the coin lower and buy before they do.  This coin is worth 4800 all day long as a simple PoS.  If the Dev gets a deal struck and has a programmer adding something cool to the coin, start buying, the 4800 bar should go up.  

Its at 3000 right now and I am going to slow buy.  Not quickly just in case the Whale wants to dump deeper.  I cought some "investor" short selling for VOOT and made the guy put 10 BTC right in my pocket in two days time.  You can do the same.  Here is how:

Wait for a large dump, buy 10% of the amount that was dumped at the rock bottom low price.  Then list it immediately for 25% more than you paid for it.  Repeat.  Once you get comfortable, buy 20% of the dump... and work your way up to 30%.  It is bag holder protected, and the manipulator ends up investing while the coin continues to bouce back.

Drives them absolutely "NUTS"

There's a nice dump
Try your luck.. Buy 750 coins and sell them for 2800 sat
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Anyone can see, the FUD comes out when the Developers are asleep or at their 9 to 5 Job.  This is a clear manipulation to lower the price.  VVV has MoJo and you all have no clue why you bought this coin other than its cool.  The only way to beat these guys is to let the coin lower and buy before they do.  This coin is worth 4800 all day long as a simple PoS.  If the Dev gets a deal struck and has a programmer adding something cool to the coin, start buying, the 4800 bar should go up.  

Its at 3000 right now and I am going to slow buy.  Not quickly just in case the Whale wants to dump deeper.  I cought some "investor" short selling for VOOT and made the guy put 10 BTC right in my pocket in two days time.  You can do the same.  Here is how:

Wait for a large dump, buy 10% of the amount that was dumped at the rock bottom low price.  Then list it immediately for 25% more than you paid for it.  Repeat.  Once you get comfortable, buy 20% of the dump... and work your way up to 30%.  It is bag holder protected, and the manipulator ends up investing while the coin continues to bouce back.

Drives them absolutely "NUTS"
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Id predict dev wakes up in 3-4 hours
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
when people need to update their frac wallets theres a notification in the wallet that pops up to tell people their using the wrong wallets, would have been great for vvv... there can't be that many people who refuse/haven't updated could there?

anyway I hope to seee a hello from the dev when I get home from work... this coin has so much potential to conquer the markets
if we can make this coin be the main thing for bodybuilding sup, protein, it would get the same hype as with MIN coin
Activity: 33
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Ya in the cryptoworld things have to be good right from the start because there are so many other coins that have their shit together that people can go to.  Any coin can recover.  This probably will too.  Just how long will it take is the question.
Pages:
Jump to: