Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 109. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
July 12, 2017, 04:19:15 PM
When people wake up and understand the true global ramifications, Bitcoin will seem like the wheel. Right under their noses comes to mind.
Agree and with two Global Stock exchanges in partnership parity with ether is easily obtained. 1/1 in Year One!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2017, 03:25:48 PM
No one knows except the man and his team.  We'll know when the deal is made
I wouldn't say that. Maybe he's been spotted in London, or left a tweet with a reference to authentic sushi... Not that it matters. Even if it's the 10th exchange on the list it is impressive. That news should put VERI at parity with ETH easily.

Japan - $4.9T ?     Shocked   They are very crypto legal..  BTC is legal currency ..

TELL US REGGIE Grin
Some weak hands dumping right now.

https://www.facebook.com/reggie.middleton1/videos/10155481914637943/

Answer could be here ..  

Don't have facebook Lips sealed

OH nvm, can watch without account.

Did anyone catch the live demo of the software rental platform or have a link ? Shocked Thanks

Nope, too bad.
In the link you sent, Reggie was talking about Central and South America, North America Africa and the Caribbean.

So we can scratch Asia and Europe for now.

So
NYSE - $18.8T (1st)
NASDAQ - $7.5T (2nd)
or
TMX Group — $1.9 trillion (9th)

But stop guessing and speculating. It is bad for business. Whichever exchange will be we keep our fingers crossed for you Reggie and your team.

Agreed. Wait and see

Fair enough, I will say I think Reggie does put out hints with a much deeper meaning. Now that I've went back, and examined some of his videos, I'm sure of it. He did one thing recently that proved again to me that he's not a scammer, and he's really trying to help people, and there is a pattern to what he's doing. I think he's  playing close to the vest, about somethings that seem obscure. While most people are struggling to just understand what Bitcoin means to the world, he's busy building something so shifting, it's 100x 1000x levels ahead.  When people wake up and understand the true global ramifications, Bitcoin will seem like the wheel. Right under their noses comes to mind.
Activity: 92
July 12, 2017, 02:58:28 PM
I wouldn't say that. Maybe he's been spotted in London, or left a tweet with a reference to authentic sushi... Not that it matters. Even if it's the 10th exchange on the list it is impressive. That news should put VERI at parity with ETH easily.

Japan - $4.9T ?     Shocked   They are very crypto legal..  BTC is legal currency ..

TELL US REGGIE Grin

Answer could be here ..  

Did anyone catch the live demo of the software rental platform or have a link ? Shocked Thanks

Nope, too bad.
In the link you sent, Reggie was talking about Central and South America, North America Africa and the Caribbean.

So
NYSE - $18.8T (1st)
NASDAQ - $7.5T (2nd)
or

But stop guessing and speculating. It is bad for business. Whichever exchange will be we keep our fingers crossed for you Reggie and your team.

Agreed. Wait and see
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 12, 2017, 02:54:48 PM

TELL US REGGIE Grin

Answer could be here ..  

Nope, too bad.

So
NYSE - $18.8T (1st)
NASDAQ - $7.5T (2nd)
or

July 12, 2017, 02:43:54 PM

TELL US REGGIE Grin

Answer could be here ..  

Nope, too bad.

July 12, 2017, 02:36:37 PM

TELL US REGGIE Grin

Answer could be here ..  

July 12, 2017, 02:25:27 PM

TELL US REGGIE Grin

Answer could be here ..  

July 12, 2017, 02:22:15 PM

TELL US REGGIE Grin

The answer could be here .. Talks about deals  

He also discusses software rental platform (Some live demo they did, does anyone have a link?)
July 12, 2017, 02:13:07 PM

TELL US REGGIE Grin
July 12, 2017, 02:06:46 PM

Japan - $4.9T ?      Shocked   They are very crypto legal..  BTC is legal currency ..
Activity: 56
July 12, 2017, 01:32:25 PM
Hey Gentlemen.

I am the proud owner of 3000 VERIs but looking to cash out 500 of those right now at $150. Anyone interested please contact me at [email protected] so we can arrange a call and then move forward with the transaction.

Good luck with that. You have one order for more than 600 VERI at 0.61 ETH so around $128. You have orders down to 0.594. Why would they give you 150 for VERI? They are selling cheap but hey if they need money or don't value VERI then it is their loss.
Activity: 1
July 12, 2017, 01:21:34 PM
Hey Gentlemen.

I am the proud owner of 3000 VERIs but looking to cash out 500 of those right now at $150. Anyone interested please contact me at [email protected] so we can arrange a call and then move forward with the transaction.
July 12, 2017, 11:55:54 AM
No one knows except the man and his team.  We'll know when the deal is made

I'm at the edge of my seat waiting for the next newsdrop btw.  So just as curious
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
July 12, 2017, 11:43:35 AM
July 12, 2017, 11:12:39 AM
So what stock exchange is next? He said top 10. If by value, it's one of these:

NYSE - $18.8T
NASDAQ - $7.5T
Japan - $4.9T
Shanghai - $3.9T
London - $3.6T
Euronext - $3.4T
Shenzen - $3.2T
Hong Kong - $1.9T
TMX Group — $1.9 trillion. ...
Deutsche Boerse — $1.7 trillion. ...

ANY OF THESE IS IMPRESSIVE!!!

Followed by...
National Stock Exchange of India — $1.6 trillion. ...
SIX Swiss Exchange — $1.5 trillion. ...
Korea Exchange — $1.4 trillion. ...
Australian Securities Exchange —$1.3 trillion. ...
NASDAQ Nordic Exchanges — $1.28 trillion. ...
Johannesburg Stock Exchange — $1.1 trillion.

It's one of those top ten.
Anyone know where has Reggie traveled lately, other than Jamaica?

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
July 12, 2017, 11:05:03 AM

NYSE - $18.8T
NASDAQ - $7.5T
Japan - $4.9T
Shanghai - $3.9T
London - $3.6T
Euronext - $3.4T
Shenzen - $3.2T
Hong Kong - $1.9T

Followed by...

Anyone know where has Reggie traveled lately, other than Jamaica?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
July 12, 2017, 10:24:08 AM
I've been thinking more about this (whether Veritaseum could technically perform the same function as Populous).

Veritaseum can tokenize all sorts of different assets.  I can't see any reason why Veritaseum couldn't be used to tokenize invoices.  If Reggie wanted to do this, I don't see any reason why he couldn't.

Remember, Reggie Middleton is a badass.  He's the Elon Musk of the FinTech world.  Just like Elon might wake up one morning and decide to dig holes under Los Angeles and the next day you'll see huge boring machines outside his building.  If Reggie decides he wants to eat Populous' lunch, I'm pretty sure he'll just do it.

Nah, Reggie isn't like Elon Musk. Elon Musk depends on multi billions of government subsidy to survive, Reggie doesn't.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
July 12, 2017, 09:48:49 AM

NYSE - $18.8T
NASDAQ - $7.5T
Japan - $4.9T
Shanghai - $3.9T
London - $3.6T
Euronext - $3.4T
Shenzen - $3.2T
Hong Kong - $1.9T

Followed by...

impressive! looks like we are doing right thing holding veri for years from now.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
UltraCoin "Smart" Derivatives: The Future of Money
July 12, 2017, 09:46:24 AM

NYSE - $18.8T
NASDAQ - $7.5T
Japan - $4.9T
Shanghai - $3.9T
London - $3.6T
Euronext - $3.4T
Shenzen - $3.2T
Hong Kong - $1.9T

Followed by...

Activity: 606
Merit: 500
July 12, 2017, 09:46:08 AM
I sold now all my VERI holdings and bought yesterday some SCORECOIN

jesus! really? is pure speculation, much more than holding veri.

veri already showed solidity. but scorecoin?
Jump to: