Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 14. (Read 251007 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 03:33:54 PM
Gash,

There is no doubt IMO that Reggie is going to bother wasting his time on someone like you. Do you think your miserable attempt at a FUD post will even come to his attention?

Perhaps you should review the information presented on how the tokens are bought and will be delivered in the future when a contract is closed.

Your comment on the holocaust in totally inappropriate and in very bad taste. IMO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
June 18, 2018, 12:57:26 PM
Also, from Reggie Middleton today.

We'll pay contract beta testers of the new VeADIR Beta 9.2.00 in VeGOLD VERI.subtokens, which are fully redeemable for .9999 fine physical gold.

Wanted, are those Intimately familiar with VeADIR, strong experience in testing distributed software/web UIs & family offices & funds.

What makes u spawn these spin-off futile tokens, can u tell me? None of them can be exchanged for physical commodity simply because u have zero backing, and u know that better than me. Now, having acknowledged everything I said above, u should shut up and try to come off like a nice dude with apology for having been snapped. Selling bread sticks in holocoust time is in the same vein with selling snip token which, u insist, could be redeemed for gold. How would u ship those gold plates, maybe wrap them in selofan and pack it all in a parcel, for further delivery by shipping cargo or what.
June 18, 2018, 12:41:21 PM
VeADIR v9 changelog (4/4):
- Custom contracts blocking, in contrast to built-in ethereum `destroy` function, prevents users from ETH loses during updates.
- Abstracted trading contract to integrate with many, if not nearly all, decentralized exchanges.
- Data & value migrations.
June 18, 2018, 12:08:09 PM
VeADIR v9 changelog (3/4) Contract changes (not visible to end users yet):
- Fixed all issues from last audit (new code not yet audited).
- Ability to transfer exposures between users.
- KYC contract to whitelist VeADIR access.
- All contracts restrict access only to KYCed users.
June 18, 2018, 11:49:59 AM
VeADIR v9 changelog (2/4):
- Responsiveness improvements
- Add functionality of removing token from registry.
- Automatically redirect users to maintenance page during migrations.
- Fixed final exposure calculation bug: "planned" closing vs actual time when exposure was closed.
June 18, 2018, 11:39:26 AM
Update from Reggie:

VeADIR v9 changelog (1/4):
- Improved performance using data snapshots, also allows migration process.
- New order matching strategy in VeRent, safer, cheaper for users, prevents active offers being invalidated due 2 beta limit changes.
- Show own offers in "Active offers" table.
June 13, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

Research for Tokenomy & KickICO on deck - currently drafting/submitting questions to management of each respective project. These reports should be superior to the @Populous  & @PayPiePlatform  reports (see https://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/component/edocman/research …) & we believe those reports were best in breed.
June 13, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

We'll pay contract beta testers of the new VeADIR Beta 9.2.00 in VeGOLD VERI.subtokens, which are fully redeemable for .9999 fine physical gold.

Wanted, are those Intimately familiar with VeADIR, strong experience in testing distributed software/web UIs & family offices & funds.
June 13, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
From Reggie Middleton today.

VeADIR Beta 9.2.00 now on mainnet - largest update since inception, massive upgrade, ie. built-in DEX for introduction of custom VERI.subtokens to portfolios on the fly & upgrading smart contracts without interrupting exposures (this would've fixed the DAO issue without hardfork).
June 13, 2018, 08:50:37 AM
The Golden Token People’s Choice Award (Public Voting) Winners.

Blockchain Influencers of the year:

Vitalik Buterin

Charlie Lee

Dan Larimer

Reggie Middleton

Brian D. Evans

Award winners are invited to The Awards Ceremony that will take place at
the CRYPTO FUNDING SUMMIT in NYC (JULY 25-26).
June 10, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

To eliminate misunderstanding, having an accepted is not the same as having that application approved, but we are working very hard to obtain approval. Veritaseum envisions a much more egalitarian, less risky, more transparent financial world using blockchain/network economics.
June 10, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

Veritaseum's application for a broker/dealer license has been accepted by US regulators. We look forward to moving forward to what we hope is the ultimate approval of our request to become a full fledged broker/dealer of securitized digital assets & digital securities in the U.S.

June 08, 2018, 03:15:39 PM
Veritaseum - Live Demonstration Of The Veritization Of Gold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl6g9c_ybPs
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 03:44:22 AM
Hello, Vertitaseum community!

VERI trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!
May 30, 2018, 10:12:13 PM
Veritaseum AMA: Gold Stable Tokens In Era Of Bank Failure

We discuss new precious metal-backed stable VERI subtokens that can replace fiat in the stabilization of portfolios, Reggie Middleton's prediction of the return of the Italian bank malaise and contagion, and fully redeemable, gold maple leaf VERI subtoken giveaway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_hQ4mw6svk&feature=youtu.be&a=
May 30, 2018, 07:24:05 PM
Reggie Middleton is live now.

Watch "Veritaseum AMA: Gold Stable Tokens In Era Of Bank Failure". New precious metal-backed stable VERI subtokens that can replace fiat in stabilization of portfolios, our prediction of Italian bank contagion, fully redeemable, gold VERI subtoken giveaway https://youtu.be/O_hQ4mw6svk

May 29, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
Thank you for the laughs this morning. The same couple of posters show up to illustrate how bad Reggie and the Veritaseum company continue to be, in their opinion.

Why do you bother writing the same negative drivel. If you don't agree with the way the company is being run and own VERI tokens, sell them and move on to something else that may be more in line with your philosophy.

If you no longer own any tokens perhaps you shouldn't waste your time trying to convince us VERI holders to agree with you. Perhaps you may choose to post positive comments on those companies that you do own and believe in on the respective channels.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
May 29, 2018, 03:03:42 AM
We've already beat this horse and you've proven yourself incapable of understanding the token economics. for VERI. I will not discuss this topic further.

Well, if you yourself are not even capable of understanding the token economics, for VERI, then you should never waste my time with your invalid comments.

Your competitors will be charging fees, they are just not doing it the way VERI does and they probably charge a lot more. Instead the competitors will take their cut from the portfolio and profits every month, quarter, or year. Over time these fees can be quite expensive. But VERI gets 5% of the initial value of the exposure, and that's the extent of the fees whether you keep your exposure 1 day or 10 years. Are all of the competitor portfolios on blockchains with provided wallet addresses that anyone can monitor? Because I'm pretty sure Madoff issued audited accounting statements too. The difference here is use of the blockchain for verifiable proof.

Nothing but nonsense jackshit.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 02:56:58 AM
Increased usage of the VeADIR will not increase the price, in my very sincere and honest opinion, because no token will be consumed from any usage. Please remember that VERI token is recyclable and resellable, and thus cannot be consumed. And the total supply ultimately determines the potential increase in price, which is explained in these cases below...:

1. Case #1: If Veri cannot be used as currency itself to trade tokenized-AND-redeemable assets and ask for delivery, then the price would be as good as dead (honestly). Benefits do not flow to the Veritaseum as a token but to the Veritaseum as a company.

2. Case #2: If Veri can be used as currency itself to trade tokenized-AND-redeemable assets and ask for delivery, then the price would be as good as all the assets in the world that can be tokenized by Veritaseum and the price increase potential would overwhelm the total supply limitation. Benefits can flow equally to both Veritaseum as a token and Veritaseum as a company.

Of course the competitors are not exactly the same, which is what I said. Quality and quantity of research do not matter. Others have yet to issue research reports but there is nothing to stop anyone other than Reggie & team to do the same. There is no barrier to entry. Differences from performance comparison would be marginal and insignificant to justify any bombastic price increase in VERI. In other words, I don't believe others can perform worse, otherwise you go check out their performance yourself.

It is only with VeADIR that I need to own the token to use the fund. With the others competitors, I do not know of any requirement to own any token to use their funds other than as record keeping to keep track of who owns how many for purpose of profit distribution. They are all verifiable too. And audited too. So in case of the requirement for trust, this only happens with using the VERI token to use a service that is provided by a private entity.

Update:
If Reggie is truly a stupid person, as I rightly pointed out in the past, then VERI will not be used as a currency to trade tokenized assets in VeADIR.
In which case, the value and use case of the VERI token would be as close to become unneeded, another word for saying it is worthless. Worthless is not because VeADIR users need to pay 5% fee with VERI to be able to use the platform. No. Instead, worthless is because all the VERI sold and unsold, used and unused, will be recyclable and resellable (not to mention highly divisible) so much so that it makes zero difference whether the total supply is just 1 unit or 100 million units.
You clearly haven't used or looked at the VEADIR (even in spectator mode) to understand how it works or what it does, and you clearly haven't been watching Reggie's videos as he makes it clear that the token is prepaid services and fees and nothing more. Currently used to buy research reports and pay to use the VEADIR. He is seeking regulatory approvals based on this model. He will most assuredly NOT be using it as a currency.

Your competitors will be charging fees, they are just not doing it the way VERI does and they probably charge a lot more. Instead the competitors will take their cut from the portfolio and profits every month, quarter, or year. Over time these fees can be quite expensive. But VERI gets 5% of the initial value of the exposure, and that's the extent of the fees whether you keep your exposure 1 day or 10 years. Are all of the competitor portfolios on blockchains with provided wallet addresses that anyone can monitor? Because I'm pretty sure Madoff issued audited accounting statements too. The difference here is use of the blockchain for verifiable proof.

Update #2:
If there is anything you should understand in this whole thing, is how being RECYCLABLE and RESELLABLE to infinity will affect the final price.
Absolutely nothing in this world has such economic characteristics as VERI token in being recyclable and resellable to infinity.
If you want to talk about Reggie being revolutionary, then you are being very unscientific and very impractical.
We've already beat this horse and you've proven yourself incapable of understanding the token economics. for VERI. I will not discuss this topic further.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
May 29, 2018, 02:33:45 AM
VERI is and never will be a tokenized asset trading platform like LAToken. Or at least I have yet to hear any such plans to build such a platform.

The only thing that will make VERI increase in price is use of the VEADIR (and any licensed derivatives, like for the african/jamaican exchanges) which will consume the VERI token. With the VEADIR fee at 5%, if someone wants a $1M exposure, they have to use 625 VERI (at $80/each). Our real hope is that big money starts using VEADIR and that the 5% fees start to really consume the token. Of course the big money is going to probably buy their VERI direct from Reggie.

The VEADIR is similar to the projects you mentioned but it has it's not exactly the same. They will compete on some levels. For one, and probably the biggest standout is the quantity and quality of research used to determine the composition of the VEADIR, and the fact that I'm pretty sure the VEADIR might venture beyond the crypto world to include other veritized assets whereas the others are crypto-only (could be wrong about this). It could be that some day someone publishes performance comparison of these companies, and we'll have to see if VEADIR outperforms them.
I think the other big advantage is that the VEADIR assets and transactions are all on the blockchain and verifiable; whereas with the competitors you own the tokens which represent a piece of a fund but you may have to trust someone that the assets are really there as they report.

LAToken, disappointingly, is not an asset tokenization platform.

Increased usage of the VeADIR will not increase the price, in my very sincere and honest opinion, because no token will be consumed from any usage. Please remember that VERI token is recyclable and resellable, and thus cannot be consumed. And the total supply ultimately determines the potential increase in price, which is explained in these cases below...:

Case #1: If VERI cannot be used as currency itself to trade tokenized-AND-redeemable assets and ask for delivery, then the price would be as good as dead (honestly). Benefits do not flow to the Veritaseum as a token but to the Veritaseum as a company.

Case #2: If VERI can be used as currency itself to trade tokenized-AND-redeemable assets and ask for delivery, then the price would be as good as all the assets in the world that can be tokenized by Veritaseum and the price increase potential would overwhelm the total supply limitation. Benefits can flow equally to both Veritaseum as a token and Veritaseum as a company.

Of course the competitors are not exactly the same, which is what I said. Quality and quantity of research do not matter. Others have yet to issue research reports but there is nothing to stop anyone other than Reggie & team to do the same. There is no barrier to entry. Differences from performance comparison would be marginal and insignificant to justify any bombastic price increase in VERI. In other words, I don't believe others can perform worse, otherwise you go check out their performance yourself.

It is only with VeADIR that I need to own the token to use the fund. With the others competitors, I do not know of any requirement to own any token to use their funds other than as record keeping to keep track of who owns how many for purpose of profit distribution. They are all verifiable too. And audited too. So in case of the requirement for trust, this only happens with using the VERI token to use a service that is provided by a private entity.

Update:
If Reggie is truly a stupid person, as I rightly pointed out in the past, then VERI will not be used as a currency to trade tokenized assets in VeADIR.
In which case, the value and use case of the VERI token would be as close to become unneeded, another word for saying it is worthless. Worthless is not because VeADIR users need to pay 5% fee with VERI to be able to use the platform. No. Instead, worthless is because all the VERI sold and unsold, used and unused, will be recyclable and resellable (not to mention highly divisible) so much so that it makes zero difference whether the total supply is just 1 unit or 100 million units to the end users.

If price is super cheap, I would just buy 100 million of the tokens to pay for 5% fee.
If price is super expensive, I would just buy 0.00000001 of 1 token to pay for 5% fee.
Do you understand?
Will the supply be enough if another user wants another 100 million tokens? Of course!
Reggie would just recycle my used token back into the system and resell it to the next user/buyer, duhhhhh...!
Which is why Reggie said the token is a gift card (but better than gift card because it is "printed" only once with unlimited re-issuance).
And those of you who keep supporting the project like it is some investment that will change your life to early retirement has been mislead by all the hype and misunderstanding.
And Reggie was right. This is NOT an investment. This is NOT a security.
You being a fanboy are better off owning a boatload of ETH than a boatload of VERI.
At least with a boatload of ETH, you have the freedom to subscribe to other competing services too, like ICONOMI, Crypto20, Hedge, etc etc.

Update #2:
If there is anything you should understand in this whole thing, is how being RECYCLABLE and RESELLABLE to infinity will affect the final price.
Absolutely nothing in this world has such economic characteristics as VERI token in being recyclable and resellable to infinity.
If you want to talk about Reggie being revolutionary, then you are being very unscientific and very impractical.

Update #3:
Maybe some jackass will then say, "Oh, I am not an investor. I am just a user."
Well, good for you. How many ETH do you have in your portfolio? Make sure you do not own more than 5% of that amount in VERI.
And make sure that is valid assumption only if you plan to use 100% of all your ETH into the VeADIR platform.
Otherwise, if you plan to use half of your total ETH for VeADIR and the other half for something else (savings, other investment, etc), then make sure you do not own more than 2.5% of that amount in VERI.
Pages:
Jump to: