Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 16. (Read 250993 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 04:18:29 AM
low highs and lower lows. this thing is going no where.
You can say the same about just about any crypto right now, Captain obvious.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 04:08:36 AM
low highs and lower lows. this thing is going no where.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 08:57:59 AM
From Reggie Middleton today:

We have a version of the code vetted by 3rd party code audit labeled as release candidate. In the meantime we've been plowing ahead with development, about to release beta 9. We're very advanced in the development of the Peer-to-Peer economy.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 02:11:13 AM
I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting. Hope your team always keep up the great work!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 01:50:33 AM
VERI has not stopped selling the product. You can buy VERI directly from company with market price plus premium. Secondly, many industries sell products at market prices ... they are called farmers and miners and Uber boosters. No legal reason you can not use applying a new pricing model to an established industry.
Activity: 86
May 19, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
Glad I found out about this group
Very good project.
will you have any kind of bounties?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 11:12:32 AM
Dont know if this is way to late or not,  but i would like to know when we can see a road map for the Veri product, when can we see a team with a base HQ, ie, when is this thing going to look like a fully blown company with roots. At the moment it still feels to me like one guy, jetting around the planet trying to do deals. (Contrast this with say Pillar, which has a team, a base HQ, and a road map)
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 07:21:41 AM
I know the market has dropped but are there any other reasons why veri dropped to below $90 the other day?
Because they all go up and down. This is normal in crypto. Get used to it.

Thanks but I asked if anything else happened apart from the usual crypto volatility. Like some negative news or rumour etc.
May 17, 2018, 09:02:24 PM
I know the market has dropped but are there any other reasons why veri dropped to below $90 the other day?
Because they all go up and down. This is normal in crypto. Get used to it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 17, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
May 17, 2018, 09:28:25 AM
micle222

Once again you seem to be a bit confused. Reggie Middleton is a man so using the words "she" and "her" would not apply.

Cheers.
May 17, 2018, 02:05:35 AM
It's amazing how a piece of decentralized web based software can't be released to the public.
The problem is that it's not completely decentralized. No matter how it's deployed, Reggie's going to maintain at least some control over it and I think that is enough to trigger regulatory risk.

VERI pumping tonight, back up to $110!
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
May 17, 2018, 01:27:16 AM
Veri is a sealed coin with controlled supply such as ETH. In such a project are products, usages and network effects that add token value. When Reggie sells Veri she does not sell to nonames but to the institution and at a rate that is not her inflate coin - it's not her interest to inflate when she has a long-term profitable strategy. It does not matter if it's 2% or 0.5% or 50%. This is not how you estimate normal crypto calculations multiplying prices and supplies giving ZERO information about the real value of a coin or token - so it does not matter at all. Smiley
Activity: 15
May 16, 2018, 11:33:04 PM
It's amazing how a piece of decentralized web based software can't be released to the public.
Activity: 31
May 16, 2018, 11:09:46 PM
Bitcoin price is very low right now. The implies you will be getting a bargain on your purchase.
Activity: 30
May 16, 2018, 03:29:19 AM
It is interesting to see the coin stay on the top 100 coin list. Most development and team will keep it there. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 16, 2018, 02:14:24 AM
I only hold 5 VERI tokens and am wondering is it worth to hold on to such a small amount? I also bought them when they were around 30 dollars each so I didn't make much profit out of them. If I had sold them at the ATH in January that would have been a different scenario. Both VERI AND PPT have suffered greatly in the aftermath of the crash and the market 5 months on is still crashing. I am wondering what to do, do I buy more and hodl or do I just liquidate my very small stash, that's the question now personally.
Activity: 1
May 16, 2018, 02:10:08 AM
Below top 100.

Not unexpected.

Veri token is just a utility token, i.e. gift cards, and is structured very much as such.

It is not investment token.

Reggie makes use of the community to sell the hype, but most people don't realize this.

Tried to sell 51 mil token at ICO, but made very little publicity about it.
Sold only a fraction of the total offered (as a result of lack of publicity), thus very thin supply.
Use that very thin supply + renting feature (which is not really necessary) + establishing a social media community to sell and pump the hype.

Reggie said the market cap is not the right valuation for Veritaseum, and yet in the past he referred to the market cap a few times when Veritaseum was worth some billion....... well, talking about being a hypocrite.
When I suggested to burn the token to make it more investment-linked, I was shot down with several unexplainable stupid excuses.
Unexplainable even to these days stupid excuses that burning the token would harm the business model, despite the fact that all his token is recyclable and resellable to infinity.
Most if not all community members are not users of the VeADIR, but Reggie didn't shoo them away.
Reggie shooed me away several times both in the beginning and recently as well, saying I am not a direct user and called him greedy.
I suppose it has less to do with me being not a direct user (I can be a direct user if I want to, if he understands what that means) and called him greedy than probably because he has prejudice towards my nick just as others prejudiced him for being black, when I spoke out the facts about his business model.

Veritaseum as a company is amazing.
Veritaseum as a utility token is unpromising.

Those who can see, agrees with my points.
Those who is blind and ignorant, continues to disagree.

The price of Veri determines who is right and who is wrong.
So far, the market says I am right.

patience, half a year and you won't be right anymore ^'^
May 15, 2018, 10:05:29 AM
I will continue to hold my VERI tokens and will use them to access the VeADIR platform when the company receives regulatory approval in my jurisdiction. I have no doubt the company will succeed and their costs will continue to be much lower than what is currently available in the market.

I am not concerned with the price of VERI at this stage (until I use them to pay the commission) but from an ICO price of approx. $ 1.33 to $ 85.00 one year later, that looks to me like 63 X increase.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
May 15, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
Your effort on selling the hype benefits Reggie and Veritaseum (as a company) far greater than it benefits you personally, financially.

It's like creating a value of $100 (through hype-selling), whereby $99 of that goes to Reggie and Veritaseum (as a company) and only $1 goes to you the holder of Veritaseum (as a utility token).

B..b..but Clif High sed...  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: