Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 84. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
August 03, 2017, 02:08:36 AM
Where'd ngin-x and toknormal go?

Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
August 02, 2017, 06:06:02 PM
Damn thought id been following this closely -not close enough. Could you give me a hint went back 10 pages , 100-103 dorky and steffboy arguing over veri/usd

104-107 the hack / reggies reply

107-to present - cant remember didnt see a mention of the name of the top 10 exchange.

If someone can chime in here

cheers
Page 82... I thought it was more recent than that. Sorry!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20053577
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 02, 2017, 05:54:20 PM
Damn thought id been following this closely -not close enough. Could you give me a hint went back 10 pages , 100-103 dorky and steffboy arguing over veri/usd

104-107 the hack / reggies reply

107-to present - cant remember didnt see a mention of the name of the top 10 exchange.

If someone can chime in here

cheers
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
August 02, 2017, 04:37:44 PM
"Working closely with a top ten exchange with several trillion dollars worth of transactions"

That's a pretty small list:

http://www.world-stock-exchanges.net/top10.html

I wonder which one it could be?
We already had that discussion. Go back a few pages.
August 02, 2017, 03:40:31 PM
"Working closely with a top ten exchange with several trillion dollars worth of transactions"

That's a pretty small list:

http://www.world-stock-exchanges.net/top10.html

I wonder which one it could be?

Fascinating....

"It went from $1.30 to $200 and yet that will be inconsequential compared to the increase in utility value "

wow....

This just gets better and better.
Activity: 28
August 02, 2017, 03:34:39 PM

UTILITY VALUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HODL HODL HODL people. This is what I'm talking about. We need to fling the shit back at those FUD'sters...
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
August 02, 2017, 02:54:20 PM
Activity: 269
August 02, 2017, 02:53:40 PM
That XRP chat is ridiculous...

unreal man..  Roll Eyes
August 02, 2017, 02:35:43 PM
I know right! If they love Ripple so much why can't they just answer the questions collect the 11-12 Veri and sell them for XRP.

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/7590-what-is-veritaseum-and-what-are-they-trying-to-do-with-ripple/

They're hell bent on offering advice on something they know nothing about which i think is disgraceful. And the level of DD they've done is nothing short of appalling.

I have a friend who does that - very opinionated - he will give you really strong opinions on things he clearly knows nothing about, he's a good mate and i love him to death but i cant help losing respect for him when every time he gets emotional and offers his opinion and starts talking utter garbage.

Think a bit of that is happening here
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
August 02, 2017, 01:04:30 PM
Were bounties from the new program distributed on July 31?

Are you talking about the bounties for answering the questions Reggie asked about the forensic reports/valuations? eg Ripple

Im curious to know if the Ripple valuation was answered and it was amended to the report. Or if anyone has read it? I believe Reggie stated GNosis should be worth a 1/6 of its value, wondering what his forecast for xrp was.

I tried to spread the offer of free VERI from Reggie on xrpchat and was accused of all sorts of things, didnt go down well lets just say.

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6812-bounty-for-correct-questions-on-ripple/

Precious bunch there.

Wow! One would think that they would fall over themselves to help. What a bunch of a-holes!
August 02, 2017, 12:57:23 PM
I wish I came across Veritaseum during the ICO Shocked This seems very ambitious.
I know there's so much information on Veritaseum already, but does anyone have any links or resources condensing the basics of Veritaseum that they can share with me? I'm still quite new to this space and some of what I read is confusing.

Welcome. Perhaps this will help: https://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/veritaseum-revolutionizing-smart-contracts-and-peer-to-peer-capital-markets/
August 02, 2017, 11:18:45 AM

Are you talking about the bounties for answering the questions Reggie asked about the forensic reports/valuations? eg Ripple

Im curious to know if the Ripple valuation was answered and it was amended to the report. Or if anyone has read it? I believe Reggie stated GNosis should be worth a 1/6 of its value, wondering what his forecast for xrp was.

I tried to spread the offer of free VERI from Reggie on xrpchat and was accused of all sorts of things, didnt go down well lets just say.

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6812-bounty-for-correct-questions-on-ripple/

Precious bunch there.
Activity: 30
August 02, 2017, 10:03:11 AM
I wish I came across Veritaseum during the ICO Shocked This seems very ambitious.
I know there's so much information on Veritaseum already, but does anyone have any links or resources condensing the basics of Veritaseum that they can share with me? I'm still quite new to this space and some of what I read is confusing.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
August 02, 2017, 08:40:50 AM
I'm watching for the Clif High bump later tonight after his Reggie Middleton interview is posted.

Given how much exchanges pay out of their gross revenue there's a clear use case for VERI software to lower transaction costs. It's a really smart idea to get into VERI before the hedge funds, UHNW individuals and exchanges.
Activity: 314
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
August 02, 2017, 05:02:16 AM
Yeah ngin-x, spread the love! Cool

Yes sir, doing my bit to help mankind by saving people from this scamcoin.

Why don't you concentrate on the criminal Bitcoin and the latest hack Bitcoin cash, are u feeling down when the criminal usage of bitcoin is diminishing while the FBI is closing down the illegal darknet drugmarkets and the laundering of bitcoins?
Activity: 308
August 02, 2017, 04:42:18 AM

Yes sir, doing my bit to help mankind by saving people from this scamcoin.
August 02, 2017, 02:28:09 AM
Activity: 308
August 02, 2017, 02:25:13 AM

Coindesk finally ran an article on us as well.
They didn't run an article on the #1 asset in cryptoland.
They didn't run an article on the best performing asset in cryptoland
They didn't run an article  on the precedent setting deal with the Jamacain stock exchange, a first in the crypto universe.

But they did manage to run a hit piece on a hacking with some undfounded negative inferences.

It's pretty shitty that online media has been so obviously biased, ignoring all the achievements yet being happy to report on the hack cast suspicions (which is suspicious of Coindesk in it's self).

I hope the hackers get caught and end up in prison, stealing and also tarnishing Veritaseums reputation should come with concequences. Anyway, I have a feeling Reggie is not someone to mess with which is good if you hold Veri and believe in the project. I think we do carry some responsibility to provide valid critisism when needed but we shouldn't be going as far as slander and promoting conclusions with no validity based on pure speculation.

So any social media site warning people about this scamcoin is shitty and biased? Got it. Nobody should question your lord Reggie.
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
August 01, 2017, 08:31:51 PM
August 01, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

Coindesk finally ran an article on us as well.
They didn't run an article on the #1 asset in cryptoland.
They didn't run an article on the best performing asset in cryptoland
They didn't run an article  on the precedent setting deal with the Jamacain stock exchange, a first in the crypto universe.

But they did manage to run a hit piece on a hacking with some undfounded negative inferences.

It's pretty shitty that online media has been so obviously biased, ignoring all the achievements yet being happy to report on the hack cast suspicions (which is suspicious of Coindesk in it's self).

I hope the hackers get caught and end up in prison, stealing and also tarnishing Veritaseums reputation should come with concequences. Anyway, I have a feeling Reggie is not someone to mess with which is good if you hold Veri and believe in the project. I think we do carry some responsibility to provide valid critisism when needed but we shouldn't be going as far as slander and promoting conclusions with no validity based on pure speculation.

Not all online media is like that. This site looks shitty, but has been fighting the good fight since day one: https://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/?s=veritaseum
Pages:
Jump to: