Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 80. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
August 07, 2017, 11:10:05 AM
Excellent from Reggie!  Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxcVmgSHwYw

Tools For the Veritaseum Community to Use to Communicate Our Fundamental Value

Reggie made a good video again , he answered all concerns all questions in our minds. I hope Cliff High's report will be true next summer and we will see Veritas at 16K USD.

USD 16k per token? Are you insane?
No he is not. Veritas will pass bitcoin in value, and stay ahead.
In this crypto world anything is possible .
Look back when BTC was $10 and eth was also $10 ... At that time people where saying the same things: '' $100-1000 ?! are you crazy ?! ''
Time will tell...
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 07, 2017, 11:08:01 AM

Reggie made a good video again , he answered all concerns all questions in our minds. I hope Cliff High's report will be true next summer and we will see Veritas at 16K USD.

should be 18K+ per Clif, to be accurate..but if only reaching half of it would be great!
Activity: 314
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
August 07, 2017, 09:05:27 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
August 07, 2017, 07:34:06 AM

Activity: 492
Merit: 251
August 07, 2017, 03:51:31 AM

lets not believe everything Clif says.
Activity: 476
August 07, 2017, 01:22:52 AM
Guys, I want to buy some, but the volume on Etherdelta is just crazy for veritaseum tokens. Any reason for that? It's so volatile.
All decent cryptos are volatile. High volume is usually a good thing.
August 07, 2017, 12:49:39 AM

August 07, 2017, 12:04:26 AM
regardless of if veri is for me or not i have a significant amount from ico. Fundamentally ethereum has many vulnerabilities with the smart contracgt system which im not trying to debate here. While I admire and respect Reggie Middleton and what Veri is trying to solve , i still believe the token value is based almost solely on the Market Maker and speculation in the space.Lets drive veri to the moon with a website makeover please

Stop running what they should do or not. I think all this demands starts looks like a bunch of babies. Every week the forum demands new stuff, cause they saw something on utube and starts crying like babies.

Its not helping Reggie to put more stuff on him at this moment.
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
August 06, 2017, 11:06:51 PM
Dorky have you looked at enigma.co?

No, but going to. Will give a review after that.

Okay, so I understand Enigma is to provide a one-stop destination on obtaining data for users of exchanges for trading and investing purposes.
Enigma also provides features for non-developers to do "algorithmic trading".

Here's my personal take:
1. The industry for data provider is very very small and very very competitive. Conventionally in the stock/futures/forex market there are many companies/exchanges that provide such data free of charge if you use their brokerage services. There is the issue of reliability, accuracy, and quality of data, but the point is such data isn't some premium stuff to get or else people will put off trading/investing. This is one limitation to how much Enigma token can appreciate.
2. The feature where non-developers can use to develop and test trading strategies (and allow others to invest in such strategies if they work) sound too simplistic because true machine learning involvement is very sophisticated and not as simple as If This Then That (IFTTT) kind of algorithm. There are similar services available to conventional markets like stock market for people to develop their strategies and get funding, but it's not like such venture is seeing any big success at all. So you can roughly speculate the future of Enigma platform could be the same. Successful trading strategies are very much 100% customized (i.e. you learn the programming language and you do the programming yourself), not some off-the-shelf stuff even if the stuff is just small parts of the whole big thing.
Activity: 19
August 06, 2017, 09:53:34 PM
Guys, I want to buy some, but the volume on Etherdelta is just crazy for veritaseum tokens. Any reason for that? It's so volatile.
Activity: 42
August 06, 2017, 09:17:45 PM
the customers dont sit on utube, looking for chatter and rumours.
>indicates flock-like behavior
>more birds than sheep
>minimizes FUDbased fleecing anxiety
>concerned re: the sitting on utube bit
 Lips sealed
August 06, 2017, 08:10:32 PM

Activity: 247
August 06, 2017, 08:07:32 PM
regardless of if veri is for me or not i have a significant amount from ico. Fundamentally ethereum has many vulnerabilities with the smart contracgt system which im not trying to debate here. While I admire and respect Reggie Middleton and what Veri is trying to solve , i still believe the token value is based almost solely on the Market Maker and speculation in the space.Lets drive veri to the moon with a website makeover please

Veri is blockchain agnostic. It works regardless of platform. Rootstock, ETH, ETC, EOS, Ubiq  - doesn't matter
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
August 06, 2017, 05:09:32 PM
For all the fudsters wanting screaming about VERI being silly, I will buy all of your tokens at $50. Buying up to 30 tokens.

Just get out with this generous offer and return to your regular lives  Kiss Kiss
August 06, 2017, 04:59:54 PM
I listened to Clif High's interview of Reggie.

Reggie mentioned a potential deal with "one of the top 10 exchanges in the world"

Wonder if it may be the Toronto Stock Exchange?

http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-20-biggest-stock-exchanges-in-the-world-2017-4
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 06, 2017, 04:55:21 PM
believe is not the important reaction to most project here but the understanding of some basics on the project. No project at the initial stage has 100% chance of succeeding but it depends on how the team behind the project are able to constantly improve project base on problem it is solving. Considering the coin, checking the top 100 marketcap, some coin still does not deserve the value they have but the team behind it are very diligent and focus
Activity: 476
August 06, 2017, 04:43:39 PM
i have absolutely zero faith in ethereum fundamentally only from a speculative perspective and the value i see from veri comes in fact from the crypto community
Then perhaps VERI isn't for you.
August 06, 2017, 02:41:17 PM
It's a pitty that Clif High did not mention anything about the FUD regarding VERI in his last report.. Just that it has 'long legs'..
The fud dosent matter for the project, the customers dont sit on utube, looking for chatter and rumours.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 02:33:50 PM
It's a pitty that Clif High did not mention anything about the FUD regarding VERI in his last report.. Just that it has 'long legs'..
Activity: 42
August 05, 2017, 07:51:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voWx0F4KXdo
sell your tokens ASAP before it's too late! 
Who do you work for?
Can I buy your VERI tokens?
Are you from Morocco?
Smiley Cheesy Grin
"I noticed serious red flags about these coins".
 Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: