Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 9. (Read 415381 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Everyone should upgrade to the new Vertcoin wallet, especially mining pools

https://github.com/vertcoin/vertcoin/releases/
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
-rpcauth=

Username and hashed password for JSON-RPC connections.
The field comes in the format: :$.
A canonical python script is included in share/rpcuser. This option can be specified multiple times

etang6000  whats this.. where to get the salt HASH combo

Config options rpcuser and rpcpassword will soon be deprecated.
 Locally-run instances may remove rpcuser to use cookie-based auth, or may be replaced with rpcauth.
Please see share/rpcuser for rpcauth auth generation.

I'll look into it. Pm me your email
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
-rpcauth=

Username and hashed password for JSON-RPC connections.
The field comes in the format: :$.
A canonical python script is included in share/rpcuser. This option can be specified multiple times

etang6000  whats this.. where to get the salt HASH combo

Config options rpcuser and rpcpassword will soon be deprecated.
 Locally-run instances may remove rpcuser to use cookie-based auth, or may be replaced with rpcauth.
Please see share/rpcuser for rpcauth auth generation.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
It is said that vertcoin will be implementing Segregated Witness, and this is the main reason why we get pumped in nowadays. You know people like SegWit, but Chinese miners don't like, therefore people have to wait for bitcoin SG, we need to implement it first and get more attentions.
Well the devs are doing a great job, and our job is to hype the shit out of it when it is released.
As long as people, exchanges, pools and that stuff update to the latest wallet ,vert should be golden.

Yes, vertcoin was the top coins when it was released, it is the first GPU-resistance altcoin, we are happy to see the coin has a new innovation implementation in the future. Wait for their release. Price looks good in polo.

no way that that is the wrong way to mine, the way it worked after the segwit wallet it doesnt..

it did not change my conf file. you have a better site that explains how to mine to a segwit wallet.?
Activity: 161
It is said that vertcoin will be implementing Segregated Witness, and this is the main reason why we get pumped in nowadays. You know people like SegWit, but Chinese miners don't like, therefore people have to wait for bitcoin SG, we need to implement it first and get more attentions.
Well the devs are doing a great job, and our job is to hype the shit out of it when it is released.
As long as people, exchanges, pools and that stuff update to the latest wallet ,vert should be golden.
Activity: 242
so how to mine to the new wallet,
wrong user password.?
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
The new wallet has not been officially released yet. waiting ...

Make VTC Great Again!!!

Make VTC Great Again!!!

we need whale  Grin
Devs should update the site, Cryptsy still on the list of Exchanges: https://vertcoin.org/wp/get-started

Sincerely, VTC has a lot of potential, but there are still faults to be corrected. Anyway, I'm glad that the devs are struggling to achieve success. I have a doubt, VTC market will be frozen during the upgrade?

thanks, Will do that asap . We are going to revamp the website eventually 
Activity: 159
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
Devs should update the site, Cryptsy still on the list of Exchanges: https://vertcoin.org/wp/get-started

Sincerely, VTC has a lot of potential, but there are still faults to be corrected. Anyway, I'm glad that the devs are struggling to achieve success. I have a doubt, VTC market will be frozen during the upgrade?
To complete the picture needs Vertcoin Unlimited  Grin

Please don't start that
Activity: 546
To complete the picture needs Vertcoin Unlimited  Grin
Activity: 159
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
legendary
Activity: 1120