Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 12. (Read 415381 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Vert is dead, move on already.

It's still got almost triple the marketcap of wild beast shitcoin, and is about to have a release upgrading to segwit Bitcoin codebase, which will put it in a group of three or four coins with segwit in the next few months: Groestlcoin has activated, LTC implemented, VTC on testnet, Viacoin soon supposedly. Less dead than lots of other crap.

1. Nobody will care and will do nothing for VERT.

2. WBB - yes please keep enjoy making fun of it  Grin - You can cry to me later say in this summer when you see where "WBB" is at.  Cool
There is only one reason why you would come to a coin you dislike and fud and thats just so you can buy more coins cheap. Why else would you come and troll here, now fuckoff will ya Grin.
You fuck with Vertcoin you fuck with me,
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
WBB LOLOLOLOL

While i dont go around shitting on coins for no reason. I seem to agree. WBB suddenly will be able to process thousands of transactions per second ROFL. It also has fast syncing. Well duh! so does VTC with its headers first sync. It has data storage? No shit sherlock thats what bitcoin's OP_RETURN is for.

legendary
Activity: 1120

It's still got almost triple the marketcap of wild beast shitcoin, and is about to have a release upgrading to segwit Bitcoin codebase, which will put it in a group of three or four coins with segwit in the next few months: Groestlcoin has activated, LTC implemented, VTC on testnet, Viacoin soon supposedly. Less dead than lots of other crap.

1. Nobody will care and will do nothing for VERT.

2. WBB - yes please keep enjoy making fun of it  Grin - You can cry to me later say in this summer when you see where "WBB" is at.  Cool
Activity: 241
Segwit and CSV now active on testnet

"bip9_softforks": {
    "csv": {
      "status": "active",
      "startTime": 1485477408,
      "timeout": 1485806295,
      "since": 4300
    },
    "segwit": {
      "startTime": 1485806296,
      "timeout": 1500000000,
      "since": 6300
    }
  }

Yep, all seems to be working. We just have to prepare the new wallet release
Segwit and CSV now active on testnet

"bip9_softforks": {
    "csv": {
      "startTime": 1485477408,
      "timeout": 1485806295,
      "since": 4300
    },
    "segwit": {
      "startTime": 1485806296,
      "timeout": 1500000000,
      "since": 6300
    }
  }
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Hi, I am having trouble compiling vertcoind on ubuntu server 14.04.

Code:
/src/vertcoin/src$ make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
Building LevelDB ...
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/krile/src/vertcoin/src/leveldb'
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -std=c++14 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/home/krile/src/vertcoin/src -I/home/krile/src/vertcoin/src/obj -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/krile/src/vertcoin/src/leveldb/include -I/home/krile/src/vertcoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fstack-protector-all -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -c db/builder.cc -o db/builder.o
g++: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-std=c++14’
make[1]: *** [db/builder.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/krile/src/vertcoin/src/leveldb'
make: *** [leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2

Any tips?
What a rumours about segwit ?
explain pl
A freaking dev just said they were testing a wallet with Segwit, what part do you not understand that its not a rumour? you think hes joking?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
What a rumours about segwit ?
explain pl
CSV was just deployed on testnet with segwit coming along sometime today aswell

Ahmed
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 39
Dev come back and give me the reason to buy this shit again.
Lets make VTC GREAT AGAIN!
https://i.imgur.com/UaQQftp.jpg
I'm not a vtc fun..just a trader..and I see vtc will have the pump.. Smiley

yes - its about time - whats the underlying reason though - and who are the devs and whats be happening in terms of dev action?

We don't post much on here, we are on reddit and slack more. My previous accounts on here were blocked for some reason, so it's a pain to keep making accounts. If you want to stay up to date by the minute you can join vtc slack ( PM me your email for an invite) or #vertcoin on IRC where we have a slack to IRC bridge.  We are testing a new wallet with Segwit right now and if all goes well we should have a new release within a week
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
I'm not a vtc fun..just a trader..and I see vtc will have the pump.. Smiley

yes - its about time - whats the underlying reason though - and who are the devs and whats be happening in terms of dev action?
Activity: 19
I hope we will see some price action today..
seems like not today. Hm maybe tommorow?)

Btw Who are developing vertcoin ? lol
in next year. PuMP was from 3 to 6k. Its over.

The vertcoin team . Check the website
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter

Vertcoin pump over?

Emercoin can pump next because ChronoBank announces technical partnership with Emercoin.
new account, we all know what that means  Cheesy
We don't give a shit about Chronoshit, its Vertcoin only here
Pages:
Jump to: