Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 11. (Read 415381 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
VTC will have the support of my group.  Good luck, devs!!! Cool

what is your group?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
The new implementation is seen with good eyes by everyone, and the team of developers is strong. VTC is heading towards success.

VTC will have the support of my group.  Good luck, devs!!! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Vertcoin is getting ready to moon!

Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Well it's been quite a while since I have posted on this thread. Over a year or so ago it would seem. That is mostly because I didn't wan't to pump the price too much before the first halving (in under a year now). I have been picking this coin up by the 100,000's for the last year and I didn't want the price to go up. In fact I'm glad the price is down because now I can pick up 10x as much.

Vertcoin has always been, and always will be, my favorite coin.

I can't say enough good things about Vert. It looks like someone posted on the reddit thread a few days ago about how vert has it all, and they are 100% right. Like them I have done tons of research into the alt coins and Vert is the one and only that I have found that has exactly what I want and need in a coin in the future.

I'm glad that the few people on this thread who always were trying to hype it are mostly gone. Vertcoin does not need hype. I'm also glad that most of the people who were trying to FUD Vertcoin are gone too. Mostly gone that is.

I decided to quote a post below I made over a year ago in response to someone trying to FUD Vert and hype DOGE of all things. I have a lot more to say but I don't want to blow up this thread with my own opinion. Maybe in another year after the halving when Vert is above 100,000sat and is considered one of the top 10 coins if not in the top 3. Where it belongs. Vert should be the GPU miners coin of choice by far. I understand why it is not yet but one day I expect it will be.

ASIC resistance is #1 in my book and coins don't need 100's of features and extra crap. Just a well working wallet, GPU mining with ASIC resistance, and a community willing and ready to fork when the ASIC/Bots show their ugly heads.

Seriously?

The devs adjusted the coins algo to thwart a botnet within a month or so of it being put online.
The fact that anyone made a botnet says something.
The fact that the community found it right away says something.
The way the hard fork went off perfect, and not for the first time mind you...

Haters gonna hate. But the hate I see posted about Vertcoin seems to come from only a few people total. Our core is strong and while Vert is not the only ASIC resistant coin, its by far my favorite. And as somebody who was always interested in coins because of the distributed computing and GPU mining aspect I can say this.

After Bitcoin and Litecoin fell into problems due to ASICs and big money there were only a few places for us true founders to go.

The people still mining with GPUs are the people who built coins. The people who supported their idea of true value. The people who stuck with coins. The people who made all this happen in the first place. EVERYTHING.

Vertcoin is one of the refuges for us and our efforts and we are strong. One day you'll want/need this coin, and we'll be here. Cheap coins won't be anymore. The weak will wash out. Thats OK, really, and thats how things work. Were stronger without you.

Almost all of the time I see FUD on forums and exchanges I see it as that person actually supporting the opposite belief. Otherwise why bother going on the main thread for a coin just to put it down? Why waste your time. I don't go on Doge coin threads and say "its dead". I don't like the coin but why would I waste my time doing that? To FUD the coin so I can buy more cheap?

Yep.

But Doge is crap and Vert is strong.

If your on this thread or spamming the Reddit one with FUD I can't think of anything other than "this guy is trying to drive down the price of coins to buy more cheap". Its obvious. Its a classic tactic. Good luck with that.

Its all good by the way. I just needed to defend a coin I've been mining for almost 2 years and will be mining for years to come. Your welcome to hate on it all you want, but think about making another thread to do that in.

Peace.

*Drops Mic*
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
So... The new Wallet will be released Sunday. Looks good to me...  Smiley
Where does it say sunday? it says early next week or sooner

Sunday is the first day of the week. I'm just being optimistic...

Nothin wrong with being optimistic Smiley
Lets just be patient, good things take time Smiley
Devs are working hard.

Sunday is the first day of the week. I'm just being optimistic...
legendary

Hello everyone,

The Vertcoin Development team has been busy the last month working on updating our wallet to the latest Bitcoin core with Segregated Witness (segwit). If you’re not familiar with segwit you can read the benefits and purpose here ( https://bitcoincore.org/en/2016/01/26/segwit-benefits/). With that being said we are excited to announce that everything is working as it should on the test-net ,and if time permits we should have the new release ready sometime early next week, if not sooner. This should serve as a heads up to miners and pools since we will need a 75% consensus for segwit to activate. Please spread the word.

Thanks,
Eric (etang600)
Activity: 161
legendary
Activity: 1988
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 241
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Damn SEGWIT coool

Lame. I guess this will only make an x20  Wink
Vert is dead, move on already.

It's still got almost triple the marketcap of wild beast shitcoin, and is about to have a release upgrading to segwit Bitcoin codebase, which will put it in a group of three or four coins with segwit in the next few months: Groestlcoin has activated, LTC implemented, VTC on testnet, Viacoin soon supposedly. Less dead than lots of other crap.

1. Nobody will care and will do nothing for VERT.

2. WBB - yes please keep enjoy making fun of it  Grin - You can cry to me later say in this summer when you see where "WBB" is at.  Cool
There is only one reason why you would come to a coin you dislike and fud and thats just so you can buy more coins cheap. Why else would you come and troll here, now fuckoff will ya Grin.
You fuck with Vertcoin you fuck with me,

LMAO...wow, so wrong you are.
Have nice life with dead coin, you are seeing mini shit pump for useless segwit news.
Back to regular sched of shit after next week/month. lol.
legendary
legendary
Vert is dead, move on already.

It's still got almost triple the marketcap of wild beast shitcoin, and is about to have a release upgrading to segwit Bitcoin codebase, which will put it in a group of three or four coins with segwit in the next few months: Groestlcoin has activated, LTC implemented, VTC on testnet, Viacoin soon supposedly. Less dead than lots of other crap.

1. Nobody will care and will do nothing for VERT.

2. WBB - yes please keep enjoy making fun of it  Grin - You can cry to me later say in this summer when you see where "WBB" is at.  Cool
There is only one reason why you would come to a coin you dislike and fud and thats just so you can buy more coins cheap. Why else would you come and troll here, now fuckoff will ya Grin.
You fuck with Vertcoin you fuck with me,

LMAO...wow, so wrong you are.
Have nice life with dead coin, you are seeing mini shit pump for useless segwit news.
Back to regular sched of shit after next week/month. lol.
legendary
Activity: 1029

Speaking as the holder of this coin is still at the level of prices in the 14k, I am very disappointed in this fall in prices, but if you look at the market sober, you can see what now is the time to buy these little tokens
Good job holding this coin for soo long, it'll pay off soon!
Activity: 241
legendary
It has a lot of drama here  Roll Eyes

Now let's move ahead  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: