Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 92. (Read 415431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I always liked Vertcoin, what's happening to the price jump?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
lol i dont think ryans done with vertcoin just yet Wink

haha very funny

the only thing that would really scare me is if top cold storage addresses would decide to "retire" lol, still 50,000$ is not that much FIAT these days... as sad as it sounds

IMO pump groups bought at least around 5million vtc coins. For a profit they need to sell for any price above 100k. And you can't do it with a quick dump. Fun ride for VTC still ahead. After sell walls, we can expect buy walls and dumping really slowly with small amounts.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Maybe you're right, time will tell. But this dump was made by less than 100,000 VTC. It is nothing.

very correct, also off an exchange address, real VTC went off line to cold storage probably, could be an automated trading... anyways make your own judgements

on the exchange graph, 100K looks like a serious sell.. even 300K wall when executed, will be interesting later where it came from, if from the top.. then still one address , this is a long term coin, development will occur regardless

Incorrect. Jubi is the biggest trading platform for VTC, vtc on cryptsy has smaller volume than jubi. 500k vtc dumped in last two hours on jubi, 100k on cryptsy. Currently around 200k $ volume on jubi, 90k $ on cryptsy 24h.

And there is no big buy support on both exchanges.

When big pumps occurred you have 1million to 7million vtc candles on jubi. from 5.june you have daily 1million vtc candles.

thats how these pumpers like ryan play they dont play fair

they are not here to support crypto, only to make themselves and their cronies rich

my calculations only showed $100K because i only looked at one exchange, so add $290k to that and you now see how dangerous groups like this are for us individual traders

they are even braggin and boasting about it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1063638.100

they were accumulating SINCE FEBRUARY and this was their big cash out $390K for a few months work isn't bad at all, its more than a quater of a million dollars from one coin. Imagine what they are making with all the other coins they are manipulating

i think all pump group should be banned from this place
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I think ryan dropped out at 80k for a good 1000% profit . Showing 2000% is just for people to join his group.

Must be other players on jubi.

But we can speculate without this groups, most coins would be dead. Without this groups nobody will be talking about vertcoin, for sure they have nothing new to show, to justify crazy price rise.

completely agree + up we go again lol, you know even 1$ a coin is undervalued for real long term, depends how you play the game , what I like to do, is to sell then repurchase, increasing my stash so I have triggers and if falls below.. then cool and repurchase.. I dont hold BTC its blockchain is waaay too heavy + confirmation time

BTC lol...the dinosaur that keeps better coins pumping...one of these days one of the alts will take over.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
lol i dont think ryans done with vertcoin just yet Wink

haha very funny

the only thing that would really scare me is if top cold storage addresses would decide to "retire" lol, still 50,000$ is not that much FIAT these days... as sad as it sounds
legendary
I think ryan dropped out at 80k for a good 1000% profit . Showing 2000% is just for people to join his group.

But we can speculate without this groups, most coins would be dead. Without this groups nobody will be talking about vertcoin, for sure they have nothing new to show, to justify crazy price rise.

completely agree + up we go again lol, you know even 1$ a coin is undervalued for real long term, depends how you play the game , what I like to do, is to sell then repurchase, increasing my stash so I have triggers and if falls below.. then cool and repurchase.. I dont hold BTC its blockchain is waaay too heavy + confirmation time

legendary

Maybe you're right, time will tell. But this dump was made by less than 100,000 VTC. It is nothing.

very correct, also off an exchange address, real VTC went off line to cold storage probably, could be an automated trading... anyways make your own judgements

on the exchange graph, 100K looks like a serious sell.. even 300K wall when executed, will be interesting later where it came from, if from the top.. then still one address , this is a long term coin, development will occur regardless

Incorrect. Jubi is the biggest trading platform for VTC, vtc on cryptsy has smaller volume than jubi. 500k vtc dumped in last two hours on jubi, 100k on cryptsy. Currently around 200k $ volume on jubi, 90k $ on cryptsy 24h.

When big pumps occurred you have 1million to 7million vtc candles on jubi. from 5.june you have daily 1million vtc candles.

they are not here to support crypto, only to make themselves and their cronies rich

my calculations only showed $100K because i only looked at one exchange, so add $290k to that and you now see how dangerous groups like this are for us individual traders

they are even braggin and boasting about it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1063638.100

they were accumulating SINCE FEBRUARY and this was their big cash out $390K for a few months work isn't bad at all, its more than a quater of a million dollars from one coin. Imagine what they are making with all the other coins they are manipulating

I don't get the dump part of those P&D schemes. Why "dump" (= high volume) instead of sneaking out?

they make their money on the way up and then on the way down
for them, they make even more money than what people are saying
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
VTC show us  how big gamers can play with a vertcoin. So dirty game

p.s. Who is ryan?
legendary
Activity: 984
I don't get the dump part of those P&D schemes. Why "dump" (= high volume) instead of sneaking out?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

legendary

no problem mate, thanks for the explanation  Cool never heard of jubi, fascinating

http://www.jubi.com/coin/vtc/
legendary
wow so i guess thats the only real way to make money around here then?

not until there is an adaptation by the financial systems, otherwise there will be waves like this, to me even several thousands of dollars "profit" when a graphic card is worth half (off the thousand so few cards on sale on ebay) that is just not worth the stress. hence what I saw is people stacking up VTC and moving it off an exchange which to me is an anticipation for the future not exchange play
legendary

Ryan and his group have their hands in vtc i would be carefull guys my research is showing that they ahve already made $60,000 from this so please be careful

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

i told you people that ryan and his group were pumping the crap out of vtc but you didn't listen

i have been tracking them since they first starting buying and everything i have calculated is showing that they have now made more than $100,000 from this pump of theirs

they need to split "profit" monies amongst many maaany people, few hundred dollars each.. I am impressed  Cool being sarcastic
these people they will never learn it
they will only want to join with ryans gang to manipulate and pump coin to dump it on other people
to me this one is something that has no pride because no way is this honest
they only want to make fast money they do not care for us here
for me, i do not care even if they will make 1 million from next pump, i will never join them
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Ryan and his group have their hands in vtc i would be carefull guys my research is showing that they ahve already made $60,000 from this so please be careful

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

i told you people that ryan and his group were pumping the crap out of vtc but you didn't listen

i have been tracking them since they first starting buying and everything i have calculated is showing that they have now made more than $100,000 from this pump of theirs
legendary
Activity: 994
Buy at 2-3k... wait for several months...sudden pump... that's it you will be rich Smiley
legendary
omg.That was Mega Dump Cry

sell order

0.00140000   310202.53002084   434.28354203btc

0.00110000   298737.05512655   328.61076064

Someone is scared. But I think this dump is temporarily and somebody wants to buy more cheap coins.

Do you even hear what you say?. If somebody wanted to buy more cheap coins he had months to do it LOL.

Pages:
Jump to: