Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 88. (Read 415431 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
dump is over vert will be back to 100k
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Come again please ... so the lead developer of Vertcoin is a 17 years old school boy? Unfucking believable. You all who is pumping this thing must be fucking joking.
It seems that you are new here.
Its nice to see people that come here just so that they can spread their wisdom, but Im quite sure that we can do without it.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
the only reason is that both VERT and XPM share certain similarities (mostly transaction time perfect for commerce) as well as it will allow folks to dry some tears , it is important people are not sour about things to move this whole enterprise forward

with XPM I missed true bottom but also did not get it as higher few hours ago.. we shall see , but at these levels 1.5 BTC got me substantial XPM.. more than VERT . and I shall play this accordingly

injection of 200,000$ into XPM made me do this.. lets observe...

I mined XPM a year ago in the cloud using powerful multi core servers.. it is tough.. you seeing bargain true bargain level pricing right now..

there is also a way to tweak both VERT and XPM algo (and fork) and render asic's useless.. no manufacturer (and potential buyers of these devices as a result) will risk that

so now I have a split, BTC (for side chains) VERT and XPM (for distributed commerce and asic's protection)

withdrawn complete XPM amount it is in several thousands. exchanges go down or are hacked or simply cheat, as soon I have crypto in hand I withdraw, advice the same

legendary
copying pasting some of my observations on the situation right as a service to the community

was hair thin close to selling 10K yesterday, but risk is always there they ("group") could re-pump it.. since VERT is known and part of shapeshifter it is going to be traded and exchanged and BIG hope is used in commerce (in some ways because of shapeshifter you can use VERT on overstock and other retailers)

so here is the scenario a) either we going down to ~ 0.0001 0.0002 or 0.0003 or we rebound right now,

I personally am covered (made it so by now infamous 30/70 split 30% in BTC rest in VTC)some of you are not. but this is threshold right now group still has hundred's of thousands of VERTS that they hoped to unload sooner side chains tied to BTC will still have problem of big farms and centralization, I think you are well positioned with VERT in that regard, VERT can "kill" asic devices with couple lines of algorithm change and fork, and manufactures wont risk that, BTC has so much bureaucracy that every single line of code change is scrutinized as many tied life savings and life reputation to it, VERT is much much more agile

hence, I believe we are rebounding long term, also as a favor to community do check XPM for newest pump and if you ride that wave bring BTC here and re-purchase as said.. not to mention VERT is continuously being mined as we speak and supply is getting less

"group" is now pumping between 100,000 to 200,000$ a day into XPM watch repeat of the same with XPM , buy now whatever and not more you can afford , and once MC reaches 4 million (is my estimate) sell immediate, so you can in principle 2 x your BTC, bring it here and wait until situation with the group clears out, or buy immediate.. (this is tough to predict, group for example could wait till they see volume go up and sell immediate as well and you lose (short term) ... dynamics are very hard to predict,,, group would rather take VERT proceeds and put into XPM (because profit margin are much higher in the aggressive pump which is occurring there right now), since you are not buying .. it makes them anxious for sure

in summary, and treating this like a game theory, your best bet is to mine, I am serious, lowest level exposure, and if you do put in FIAT do so at low levels , because % gains are so large even let say 50$ in XPM can multiply rapidly..

I am like "Ryan" but without a fee and fully transparent   Cool

update: allocated around 1.5 BTC from VERT and put right into XPM missing a bottom by some.. but that's ok, coin is very tough to mine with serious mathematical "side effects" and very fast transaction times (same as VERT) perfect for commerce

something big is going to happen with XPM
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Indeed. I managed to get some advantage of the ping pong .... but the further crash while sleeping has forced me to get rid of all and avoid the complete collapse loss.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Spot on. The pump is over. 75% off the highs... The hopefuls will now ride the price gradually down and down . That is how it always goes.

Never wise to catch a falling knife.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Clearly some automated actions going on, here. I managed to ride the wave and raise coins at low cost pingpong-ing .... hoping for a russia boost later on.

I doubt it would make much difference to vertcoin even if Russia changes it's attitude to crypto. It's been pumped, probably by a group of people, and it's going to get dumped by the same people that pumped it. I think it's now unlikely to go anywhere but down from this point on.

Spot on. The pump is over. 75% off the highs... The hopefuls will now ride the price gradually down and down . That is how it always goes.
legendary
a big one is currently being attempted if no bite I am sure hand will slide to less and less

0.00071008 225351.01465028 160.01724848

update: that order above was split up into smaller chunks and is still in the process of dispersement

36,000$ is trying to be collected

"group" has time limit, as they need to move to another target, so I would wait, for 0.0001 or 0.0002 , then repurchase , I might put back 15% of 30% I sold at at the bargain prices.. see what develops , Sunday usually is active
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
as I said, 80K -> 91k in a matter of seconds.

1BTC to 100k
You've been warned  Grin

1 BTC to that price just means nobody wants to sell for that price.. They all bought in higher and hope for it to reach that. However, nobody is currently stupid enough to put any buy orders that high. Just dump now, now you still can get away with minor losses..
You're wrong, because people are very stupid indeed.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

1BTC to 100k
You've been warned  Grin

1 BTC to that price just means nobody wants to sell for that price.. They all bought in higher and hope for it to reach that. However, nobody is currently stupid enough to put any buy orders that high. Just dump now, now you still can get away with minor losses..
Activity: 133

1BTC to 100k
You've been warned  Grin
Activity: 133
price 80k, strong buy support, and only 1BTC to 95K.
What you waiting for?
legendary
ok it began , it is dropping on head and shoulders , not negative at all.. but stay put.. at low levels re-purchase as much as you possibly can , I will probably re-gain full amount from the top (for the fraction of BTC) I had to sell

I can afford to wait forever and you should be too regardless of your position

predicting fall to as low as 0.0001  and below

right now what you see is North America activity. China will depress further overnight

"group" gradually chipped off profits all day long (they are very sophisticated) taking as many BTC's as they possibly can squeezing you all

the reduction to 0.0001 will allow many to take larger position later in this way this is all positive

they accumulated millions of VTC and every minute counts for them don't get caught

see you tomorrow EST after China market dispersement
legendary
just copied some of my latest observations form my reddit account

one day there will be a pump to LTC levels.. if they are smart, because they could then draw serious FIAT in... many buying thousand lots

so I am patiently waiting for a drop no rush, as I have way over 10K VERT and over 10 BTC.. (made from the pump proceeds, although I missed the peak, but executed sell soon after) but only 30% positives here are that coins have been distributed even better than before.. and I am 100% sure development will continue, because it is one of the best (ever) executed crypto coins in existence.. this is true fact

and of course I have machinery mining non stop undisclosed 3 coins actually all at once, while keeping VERT frozen for the future.. btw the "frozen" aspect bothers me, lack of overall commerce dynamics is still a problem (especially in BTC) but this will change as well soon enough

overall I advise mining as much as one can, this way you minimize exposure (minus gear cost and electricity) as much as you can actually.. not only it is cheaper,. VTC had very low difficulty rate , but also you keep network strong.. and that is invaluable...

right now I am calculating how long it would take me to mine 10 BTC if by equipment alone, people don't realize how difficult it is..

o wow.. don't even ask.. and this is even with reduced difficulty level as of late, we might be discussing theory here and both China and America are scooping coins left and right.. soon Russia.. it is a global phenomena.. be careful how you trade.. I would if I would be you do not sell anything to FIAT. inclusive VERT
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
price level stopped , flatlined , drop occurred in specific time zone, well then, we shall see over the weekend

yep price lvl stopped, and i think we will not see it again over the weekend, i hope im wrong...
legendary
price level stopped , flatlined , drop occurred in specific time zone, well then, we shall see over the weekend
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Clearly some automated actions going on, here. I managed to ride the wave and raise coins at low cost pingpong-ing .... hoping for a russia boost later on.

I doubt it would make much difference to vertcoin even if Russia changes it's attitude to crypto. It's been pumped, probably by a group of people, and it's going to get dumped by the same people that pumped it. I think it's now unlikely to go anywhere but down from this point on.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
BTC with Russia could reach 10,000$ this is why I did this , and the same time shapeshifter does inter transactions hence the split.. still waiting for VTC fall to the ground to pick it up at better % rate for the future.. it is going slow but watching

watching "group" unloading batches in 1K at the time , trapping many by 6 AM tomorrow I should see 50% fall at the very least

this highly coordinated and sophisticated trading operation in progress , they waited all day long yesterday if anyone would bite (I almost fell to the trap)

Why BTC with Russia?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
A good picture in as textbook on trading Cool

But at least you can thank those who pumped vertcoin price because they provide a good opportunity for users to make money on the mining  this coin with the help of video cards.
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: