Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 87. (Read 415431 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I was just checking how this coin was doing and it went from this:

Block distribution - Remember to spread hashrate!

to this:

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
vtc will meet moon again or what? I've take some just in case... Smiley
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
VTC for future , dont waste your time for invest on another coin , in here you can get all
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
18BTC buy wall pumping, mother of god!  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 910
Vertcoin backs in the game.

$10/vtc easy  Grin

Most probably a dead cat bounce of some sorts.. Prepare to get dumped on again hard. Just look at previous graphs of this type of insane pump and you'll see a pattern...
You don't know anything.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

$10/vtc easy  Grin

Most probably a dead cat bounce of some sorts.. Prepare to get dumped on again hard. Just look at previous graphs of this type of insane pump and you'll see a pattern...
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

It's like Santa knocking my door this morning  Grin
Activity: 246
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
that guy which placed that stupid 958 VTC ask at around 67k really doesn't want to make profits.

Compare to the future price, he might make some profit. Who knows.

Vertcoin has pumped to the moon quite a few times now. There are massive gaps between moonshots but if that guy has extreme patience he might just get lucky. It might take a year or more but who's to say what vertcoin is capable of in the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Price flattened well above the support at 50k and is slowly recovering, it may at least spike for a bit, looks promising (if this ain't a scam coin)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
that guy which placed that stupid 958 VTC ask at around 67k really doesn't want to make profits.

He wants moon.
Activity: 434

Compare to the future price, he might make some profit. Who knows.
there's a bot running that keeps a little sell wall (1-2 btc) around 2k sats above the lowest ask.
That means, someone is making an effort not to let the price rise again. For now.

Removed that, the road to 80k again is nice and flat. I say pump is a matter of time.

Wall was in place since yesterday, as far as I know.

But someone read me now, wall removed  Wink
there's a bot running that keeps a little sell wall (1-2 btc) around 2k sats above the lowest ask.
That means, someone is making an effort not to let the price rise again. For now.

Removed that, the road to 80k again is nice and flat. I say pump is a matter of time.
legendary
Activity: 1120
dump is over vert will be back to 100k

the price from 2500 to 250 000

dump is not done with sure

The VTC is the top 10 profi coin  Wink

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

http://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/vertcoin-difficulty-chart
Pages:
Jump to: