Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - First Scrypt N | First Stealth Address - Privacy without mixer - page 12. (Read 1232509 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
guys, is this coin still alive? want to buy some coins, because btc soon will stop bullrun and then it will be an alts pump. So i prefer to invest in a live coin. Is VTC live? are here any devs.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Hi! we created a multicurrency dice site: www.cryptosdice.com

We are looking for people that want to be part of the VERTCOIN bankroll! on july 11 we are going to activated those currencies with enough bankroll. We think this is a good opportunity for VERTCOIN community as it offers many advantatges:

1 - A way to spend VERTCOIN  - dice games are a good step in any crptocurrency development.
2 - A way for investors to earn.
3 - VERTCOIN wins visibility, It will be displayed in our website next to btc or ltc. Also our site have faucet for any of the altcoins accepted.
4 - Affiliates earn coins in the original bet currency, so users that don't know about VERTCOIN may find they have some balance of this currency because their referrals's earnings and start to learn about VERTCOIN .

we are very happy
Activity: 128
Hi! we created a multicurrency dice site: www.cryptosdice.com

We are looking for people that want to be part of the VERTCOIN bankroll! on july 11 we are going to activated those currencies with enough bankroll. We think this is a good opportunity for VERTCOIN community as it offers many advantatges:

1 - A way to spend VERTCOIN  - dice games are a good step in any crptocurrency development.
2 - A way for investors to earn.
3 - VERTCOIN wins visibility, It will be displayed in our website next to btc or ltc. Also our site have faucet for any of the altcoins accepted.
4 - Affiliates earn coins in the original bet currency, so users that don't know about VERTCOIN may find they have some balance of this currency because their referrals's earnings and start to learn about VERTCOIN .
Activity: 153
Hi,my vertcoin wallet have 29857 vtc.Last time I see my balance in september 2015.After as I see have new lyra2RE v.2 algorhytm,and wallet from this time hasnt synced.If I try open wallet with new version 0.10.0.0,I cant see my balance,I see only 0.12 VTC ,but Im sure I have 29857 vtc.Help me please,how recover my 29857 vtc on new wallet version?Or synce with wallet version 0.9.0.2 unk beta which with was  my balance 29857 vtc.Will very thankful to you.I wait your answer.I was try add nodes and all,which is described in net,but 6-7 weeks wallet dont synchronized.He always stopped at this period 6-7 weeks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
is there any virus free client?
i get 15 of 50 Warnings at Virustotal,
and since the file is only at filehosters, i doesnt add too the trust of the files.

Activity: 116
Merit: 12
Can someone help me please!?!?!  Huh Huh Huh

My wallet is out of sync!! 0 Active connections!  Cry Cry Cry
I'v tested v0.10.0.0-unk-beta(v0.10.0.0 - Lyra2REv2), v0.9.0.2 and v0.9.0.1

Thank you!
Activity: 672
damn this coin was i great idea.
But i am too paranoid to install the client:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/55965e0637faac8c4c63c70dab8e37ac4b851173bca6f6f6f598b9c62e51e99d/analysis/

Anyone this a less suspicious file?
i downloaded it from the official site
https://github.com/vertcoin/vertcoin/releases
Activity: 133
dev last online may 16 work it out guys

Hmm, you're right.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Activity: 555
dev last online may 16 work it out guys
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Make some new think or use. Shocked
it is so long for wait.
Activity: 140
@Dev, what's the status of Elasticity project?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
[/quote]
pineapples, you're posting in the wrong thread. You'll probably find more assistance in the active thread.
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
well i'm getting quite an impressive error.
if anyone can hlep that would be great Smiley

trying to compile an osx wallet.
i've tried qt creator 5.2.1 5.3.2 and 5.5.0

they all end up with the same error.
http://pastebin.com/PASA0H4p

edit..

oops wrong thread :p have posted in new one
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
hiya,
i'm looking to compile a mac wallet, but have hit a snag Tongue

/opt/local/include/boost/thread/detail/move.hpp:31:10: fatal error: 'type_traits' file not found
#include

i saw this but am unable to get it any further ..
https://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/2z1d1q/building_wallet_with_qt_creator_on_mac_osx/

any help would be greatly appreciated Smiley

edit.
i was using qt creator 5.3.2 , noticed it defaulted to GCC so changed to Clang and received the same error.

then tried using 5.2.1 with GCC, same errror as above,
but with Clang (x86 64bit) gives a different error

/Users/User/Qt5.2.1/5.2.1/clang_64/lib/QtCore.framework/Headers/qlist.h:53:10: fatal error: 'initializer_list' file not found
#include

added to the .pro
CONFIG += c++11
and it seems to get past that Smiley

just need to sort out the deps now..
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
I have never mined before. But I'm thinking of buying a GPU for Vertcoin Mining.
Any recommendations on which kind? Thx

try the nvidia 750ti.  ive been mining with em since they came out. you wont get rich but good fer shitz n giggles.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
VTC is a significant coin...

included in the ALT19 Index

$47,000 trading volume at Cryptsy over the last 30 days

estimated altcoin supply over the next 10 years?

the information is needed for http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php

thank you

Pages:
Jump to: