Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - First Scrypt N | First Stealth Address - Privacy without mixer - page 9. (Read 1232481 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Have you ever tried the new "one-click" app? I have a 1050ti unused... and the new features of this month of VTC make me see that it has a promising future.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
tell me how I can synchronize my wallet, today I downloaded vertcoin-qt.exe and ran it. but synchronization does not occur, the synchronization time is 3 years 40 weeks, and this is unchanged.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
With new feedback comes a new version of OCM. Enjoy the updated guide.

Getting Started

First, you’ll need to download the OCM. You can find the most recent version HERE. Once you have the OCM downloaded and installed, you’ll find a new icon on your desktop that says ‘Vertcoin One-Click Miner’. Double-click the icon to launch the miner

https://medium.com/vertcoin-blog/updated-vertcoin-one-click-miner-ocm-setup-b7052a4664c9
Activity: 10
hi guys
Just to ask you what miner is best for nvidia cards
thank you
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Vertcoin keeps going higher and higher, whats up with this coin? Guys can you give me some update?

VTC can become a dominant altcoin:

- It is Asic-resistant which is important as we see the increasing influence of mining pools for bitcoin
- It is technologically advanced. Segwit is locked in and the devs are working on Lightning Networks & atomic swaps
- It is traded on Bittrex and Polo
- It was just added on Nano Ledger S wallet
- The current marketcap appears low compared to its potential

I think that's why VTC is up and shall continue to climb
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Vertcoin keeps going higher and higher, whats up with this coin? Guys can you give me some update?
Activity: 1
Activity: 602
VTC up 45% today...

Pump is in the cards...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I thought the problems are solved.
And many pools are open again, Tools also ..

But what is going wrong at the VertCoin Explorer?
Calling the address https://explorer.vertcoin.org/address/

leads since 2 days to an 504 Error (504 Gateway Time-out )

Is nobody able to fix such?

dude
new ANN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vertcoin-vtcann-segwit-activated-asic-resistant-decentralized-gpu-mining-1828453
Activity: 3
I thought the problems are solved.
And many pools are open again, Tools also ..

But what is going wrong at the VertCoin Explorer?
Calling the address https://explorer.vertcoin.org/address/

leads since 2 days to an 504 Error (504 Gateway Time-out )

Is nobody able to fix such?
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Vertcoin has history, tech level, community, very early SegWit implementation, 1-click-miner option, atomic swap implementation, electrumversion, trezorsoftware, asic resistance ...

That is a lot of improvements, but it looks like community is not much active here.
Is there any other official channel for Vertcoin devs and mods?
maybe this...
Activity: 1107
Merit: 256
Vertcoin has history, tech level, community, very early SegWit implementation, 1-click-miner option, atomic swap implementation, electrumversion, trezorsoftware, asic resistance ...

That is a lot of improvements, but it looks like community is not much active here.
Is there any other official channel for Vertcoin devs and mods?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Activity: 826
Hi all, why so quite in Vercoin thread? U have listed on Polo, so u must have a  lot of funs and big community.

Can we expect in a short time news from dev team? I found post about LN on VTC from 1 jan, any news?

Vertcoin is among the oldest ships that is sailing in the crypto ocean. It is not all about hype anymore. Is the main developer actually still involved from back when the coin got launched?
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
Hi all, why so quite in Vercoin thread? U have listed on Polo, so u must have a  lot of funs and big community.

Can we expect in a short time news from dev team? I found post about LN on VTC from 1 jan, any news?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
hi there

do somebody know how to get an android vertcoin wallet back on a standard windows one ?

I can get my wallet data from the phone but don't know how to use it with the windows wallet

android does not sync anymore , and seems not to be updated

thank you for any help
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Defending a coin that serves to pump and then dump. You must be with the Vertcoin dev team, anyone that can read charts and see the development behind this coin would understand where it's really going. Pumped when it first hit the market on January 2014. Then we had a tiny pump in June of 2015. The only reason why this coin would reach so high is because the supply is so low, but look where its gotten in 3.5 years. Like I said I think this is another scam coin and no one has called the development team out on it.
Please stop posting here Mr Meowski you silly cunt, can't you read?? LOL
Activity: 4
Defending a coin that serves to pump and then dump. You must be with the Vertcoin dev team, anyone that can read charts and see the development behind this coin would understand where it's really going. Pumped when it first hit the market on January 2014. Then we had a tiny pump in June of 2015. The only reason why this coin would reach so high is because the supply is so low, but look where its gotten in 3.5 years. Like I said I think this is another scam coin and no one has called the development team out on it.
Activity: 4
Fuck this shit coin. A bunch of scam artists created this coin and have been profiting off it. They dont even show pictures of the development team on their website and this coin has been out forever.
Pages:
Jump to: