Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - First Scrypt N | First Stealth Address - Privacy without mixer - page 4. (Read 1232481 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Also on the priority list is getting on the larger exchanges, I know you have been pushing for that here too. Looked like 50BTC volume today on coinedup if coinmarketcap is accurate, that is pretty significant for trading around 40 cents.

Traded up to 70 briefly on Poloniex, some selling in thin volume in this morning across the board after the new highs.
Activity: 70
I wonder what does litecoin community think of this coin??
Activity: 59
Hi,

Does vertcoin ca be used anonymously like Monero ?

copper member
Activity: 56
Hello fellow traders,

We are thrilled to announce we just released our public services on www.yade.io
VTC (and 40 others) is now supported on our crypto exchange at very low fees (0.01% on orders, forever, no fee on deposits, and low (network) fees on withdrawals.)

Our main markets are BTC / LTC / DASH / DOGE.
We are still fixing some issues, but you can navigate on yade.io by clicking on the logo, it will display the menu.
We want to change game rules and need everyone to participate. If you enjoy our services, please spread the word.

You can contact us by several methods :
Here, on our ANN/OP thread on bitcointalk
Discord
Slack

And some others links (hangout, telegram, gitter, public repo, freshdesk) available in the right footer on www.yade.io

For your coins safety, YOU SHOULD enable 2FA after register.

Best regards
--
The Yade Team
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Are you able to tell me wherever i can discover sgminer configurations for greatest perfomence with regard to diffferent GRAPHICS and for the AMD 580
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
You can now exchange 17 cryptocurrencies to Vertcoin on Flyp.me 👍

We are very glad to announce it is official: you can start Flypping Vertcoin!

Everyone can now have instant access to Vertcoin while keeping control of their private keys.

Steemit: https://steemit.com/vertcoin/@flypme/flyp-me-and-vertcoin
Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/973527875541504001
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flypme/posts/1750555778298462
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Vertcoin is already a fairly mature currency.
It was very popular at the time of its release, and the trading volume was very good at the moment.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Great work with Vertpig!

Is this a centralized solution and is the only way to participate via ones bank?  I suppose the answer is yes. 

Did Vertcoin consider a blockchain based KYC such as Civic vs Yoti?

Would be nice if one day crypto had a solution to get around what is seemingly becoming more of a divide between mainstream alts and regulation. 

Bitinstant was interesting and perhaps before its time. 

Not trying to knock this!  I think its great!  Just hopeful in the future it will be easier for adopters to get in/out of crypto!

Activity: 57
I've been investing and following Vertcoin since 2014. Great mission

VTC was listed on CoinGenome (https://coingenome.com/coin/vtc) last week and charts have me excited for 2018!

Lets do this VTC!!
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
LAPO.IO FINANCE REINVENTED
Interesting coin! Following Wink
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
At this time, Vertcoin is likely to fall, a lot of coins are generally the same, or go to the other coins at first!
Activity: 4
Everything is okay at Vertcoin as well, so I think it is time to go into the Bin Binance stock market. He needs a bulky stock market.
Activity: 5
I think it would be a sensible option to take a new amount of research opportunity and forget it.
Activity: 3
I am one of the first to get out of the market and get out early. I have been researching for a long time, the project is pretty good, but the team decided not to sell it for a long time without updating it. The news of new new company deals comes up, I think if there is a small drop, I will take it again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Vertcoin Development Update — February 2018
https://medium.com/vertcoin-blog/vertcoin-development-update-february-2018-bcc5054d7a9d

February was a month to dig in and reach out. We spoke at conferences, we shared, we debated, we developed, and we showcased our community projects. Stay awhile and listen as we share our monthly accomplishments and short term goals.
Activity: 96
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Activity: 24
please update discord channel adress, i cant join!
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
You know, I looked at this coin a long long long time ago. Never invested. I don't know why. Not that I didn't like it, didn't do any research at the time.
Then the price surged like crazy, and I was like...
I knew that would happen, and laughed a little bit.

I'm sure that's happen to all of us in some way?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Vertcoin is one of those which are on watch list for this year to gain big and to surprise most of the people by their quick take off and gain in few months time. This year old coins can play very good on the market and there is flexibility of at least 5x in this market easily looking at its total cap can be realized.
Pages:
Jump to: