Pages:
Author

Topic: VERY NICE MOMENT TO BUY. DONT MISS - page 2. (Read 7942 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 25, 2016, 01:21:36 PM
You're the guy who told me we'll see "Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 within a month."
That was last June.
I listened to you, and now my kid had to drop out of school (she was going to Vassar) to wash toilets.
Thanks for ruining our lives, asshole.
It is your fault if you buy Bitcoin at your kids education's expenses.Despite all the hopes that Bitcoin will reach 1000 $ it is still a big risk to invest all your money in it and no sensible person would do it.Buy in small quantity with your savings that is the golden rule

It is true. Don't spend more than a small amount if you are risking anything in savings. Don't risk you or your kid,s futures with things like this.
Its not the best moment to buy it now. But it is okay to buy it. Because the value is now rising slowly and that is good.
For those people who made an investment it will be good that the price is rising now.
Activity: 287
February 25, 2016, 10:47:04 AM
oh yes it is very good moment to buy bitcoins, buy them before price rises, before halving, because it will be too late then, when bitcoins price will be nearly 700$ then it will be good moment to sell

Exactly, this is the right time to buy some bitcoins, so it is recommended that if you can invest your money into bitcoins at a moment you can earn good profits after halving.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 25, 2016, 09:15:30 AM
oh yes it is very good moment to buy bitcoins, buy them before price rises, before halving, because it will be too late then, when bitcoins price will be nearly 700$ then it will be good moment to sell
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 24, 2016, 01:04:12 PM
Yes, it's very nice moment , i am buying bitcoins now, because they will be very expencive later, just with posts like this you may create huge buy wave so price will go higher
its better you sell it above 440 if you have just bought it near 420 mark. Good luck you may get some nice profit if you have bough some large sum of coin right now.
I think i'll be keeping mine still. I got it about the same 420. But i will hold on to this until it reaches 500 or so. Gut feel strongly feels like it.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
February 24, 2016, 12:57:00 PM
Its indeed a very good moment to invest now. The value now is quite low so that is good to buy it.
If you make now the investment that you can make some huge profit later in the future if the value will rise for a long time.
perhaps it's not a good time to buy bitcoin, i see in chart price try to slide down better wait when price break down to $400 to buy and surely you will get huge profit soon
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2016, 12:44:33 PM
Yes, it's very nice moment , i am buying bitcoins now, because they will be very expencive later, just with posts like this you may create huge buy wave so price will go higher
its better you sell it above 440 if you have just bought it near 420 mark. Good luck you may get some nice profit if you have bough some large sum of coin right now.
Activity: 420
February 24, 2016, 11:29:29 AM
Its indeed a very good moment to invest now. The value now is quite low so that is good to buy it.
If you make now the investment that you can make some huge profit later in the future if the value will rise for a long time.
February 24, 2016, 09:34:48 AM
Activity: 658
February 23, 2016, 04:09:50 PM
Well i would wait week or few days till dump, because now price is pretty high to buy, but thinking about halving, then yes, it's much better to buy now instead of buying after halving
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
February 18, 2016, 04:05:40 PM
You're the guy who told me we'll see "Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 within a month."
That was last June.
I listened to you, and now my kid had to drop out of school (she was going to Vassar) to wash toilets.

Sad to hear that mate, but remember you're surfing the internet. You don't know these people so you should never take their advices seriously; still up to you to decide in the end. If you want to invest do it in small quantities and not one time big time. You risk your daughter's education for the sake of a speculative asset with a false hope. It's your fault, not the one who told you to do that.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 18, 2016, 03:18:30 PM
That was last June.
It is your fault if you buy Bitcoin at your kids education's expenses.Despite all the hopes that Bitcoin will reach 1000 $ it is still a big risk to invest all your money in it and no sensible person would do it.Buy in small quantity with your savings that is the golden rule

It is true. Don't spend more than a small amount if you are risking anything in savings. Don't risk you or your kid,s futures with things like this.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
February 18, 2016, 02:44:03 PM
price of single bitcoin is 400$ now, and prie is rising more and more each day, so now it's perfect time to buy, because price wont stop rising
Price will reach 600 $ next month and stay between 600 $-500 for next 2 months.So yes its still good time to buy
Activity: 392
February 18, 2016, 09:07:36 AM
price of single bitcoin is 400$ now, and prie is rising more and more each day, so now it's perfect time to buy, because price wont stop rising
Activity: 658
February 17, 2016, 03:32:19 PM
bought much as i can now, pretty nice to buy before price rise! since halving will rise it
Activity: 672
February 17, 2016, 06:31:19 AM
Yes it is. I think it will be a good time now to buy it. The value is now low and I think it will rise later and it is now a good time to buy it.
But you have also the risk that the price of Bitcoin can fall. And that will be bad if that is going to happen. Most important is patience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 17, 2016, 05:05:01 AM
hoard away your own share of the deal! good time to buy indeed!
Activity: 504
February 17, 2016, 05:02:14 AM
yeah it's nice to buy before halving, which will affect price prety much, so you should buy many as you can
February 16, 2016, 03:27:27 PM
yeah, i must admit that it is a great time to buy bitcoins as the price seems to be on the rise, i hope it will not stop growing
Activity: 406
February 16, 2016, 03:15:57 PM
nice time to buy, they're not cheap, yes, but better to buy now for 400$ each, and sell them for 800$ each later
8up
Activity: 618
February 16, 2016, 02:51:04 PM
the perfect time for buying was when the price was still below $300 $100.

ftfy

if you look at it from your way, then sub $10 was even a more perfect price to buy at. the majority of the people have not seen sub $100 coins.

I'd thought of saying sub-$1 but that was back in the early adopter days. I think most of the world woke up to Bitcoin before the price broke $100 for good back in 2013.

I suppose I should have considered how many people didn't clue in until the run up in autumn 2013. I can't help but think of them as noobs despite the fact that most of them are Hero Members now. I still consider myself a noob for not getting in when the price was in single digits.

i loved to buy @$5 - wouldn't call myself an early adopter though.

the best time to buy bitcoin was at $1 before $30 next best was $5 before $266 next best was $135 before $1120 and latest best was $220 - now it's time to watch. next best will be around $1200  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: