Pages:
Author

Topic: VERY NICE MOMENT TO BUY. DONT MISS - page 6. (Read 7942 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 500
January 15, 2016, 07:58:14 PM
365 at BTC-E and the stupid OP was claiming 372 was barrier!

338.02 actually on btc.e same on kraken Smiley

Well with btc we go back of pair of weeks... welcome back 2015!!!

I sell 1+ btc during last month... I was "lucky"...Because If I have to sell today I would miss at least 25-30%!
This great volatility is a good manner for earn with trading.

338 on Kraken is in Euro...lol

True Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
January 15, 2016, 07:57:35 PM

I sell 1+ btc during last month... I was "lucky"...Because If I have to sell today I would miss at least 25-30%!

338 on Kraken is in Euro...lol
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 15, 2016, 07:54:23 PM

Activity: 700
morir es descansar
January 15, 2016, 07:49:39 PM
$366 at coindesk what is happening i was just busy at real life yesterday and had no time to go online, but today in the morning price dropped badly.
January 15, 2016, 07:45:52 PM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 15, 2016, 07:45:22 PM
cuntchocolate is it a hassle logging in and out and talking to yourself, or you don't mind ?

I might ask you the same question, guy_wonderful. But I won't.
Because that kind of childish bullshit is beneath me.
Activity: 27
January 15, 2016, 07:44:57 PM
cuntchocolate is it a hassle logging in and out and talking to yourself, or you don't mind ?
Look at the registration dates lol.

Anyway, I'm off to bed, early trash route tomorrow. Autosell engaged for now, people, pls DON'T buy (for now).

only 5 more years
January 15, 2016, 07:43:47 PM
$ 367 at BTC-E !
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
January 15, 2016, 07:41:35 PM
Somethings going on with Bitcoin. But i think eventually it will rise 450 -500$ range again.
But the most important question is when?

This is what I feel will happen too. But really I do not have any proof or basis to think about that, other than Mike Hearn leaving is not that important and that cryptsy fall isn't either (there are lots of exchanges)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061
January 15, 2016, 07:35:40 PM
January 15, 2016, 07:30:47 PM
You're the guy who told me we'll see "Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 within a month."
That was last June.
I listened to you, and now my kid had to drop out of school (she was going to Vassar) to wash toilets.
Thanks for ruining our lives, asshole.

back in june...., bitcoin was 230.... , wasn't?

feeling bad for your daughter Cheesy

This is funny for you?!
You know what binary options are, asshole? Yeah, I staked everything I had on $1,000 BTC, thought I was playing it extra safe.
You know why I'm posting this from a public library? Because shit wifi in the cardboard box where me and my daughter now live.
Thanks to you. Asshole.

@antonio.hernandez yeah, I was a fool to listen to this huckster, expensive lesson learned.

Cant undertand this ever.
Every one who bought at mine advice back in june have average %60 profit currently.

Douchebag:
Thanks for telling me NOW that you don't know shit about trading & don't understand binary options. Had I known back in June, I would have ignored you, and my girl wouldn't have to scrub fucking toilets and do God knows what else to support us.

I've already backtraced you and will sue you for your shitty unlicensed financial advice. Yeah, already contacted the SEC and they told me to get server logs from this bulletin board's administrator. Soon as I get them, expect a knock at your door, asshole.

Good luck.
Send Pm for my address.

Nice try, criminal scum. Lie to me via PM regarding your current domicile - server logs from this bulletin board won't.
And don't think you're beyond the reach of Justice just because you're from some third-world shithole.
They got VJ/POM Thomas Clark, they'll get you.

Are you Jamie Dimon ?

Why would I tell you my name, so you could find me and my daughter and savagely rape us in the middle of the night? You're probably guy_wonderful's sock anyway.
Nice try Roll Eyes
I think he wants to donate, this must be the saddest story he ever heard.

More likely set up some phony charity in my name, steal my identity, ruin my credit, and then rape me and my kid. Probably burn us with gasoline afterwards, too. Right inside of our cardboard box. And then hang around and gloat.
People like him got no scruples.
Activity: 27
January 15, 2016, 07:25:22 PM
You're the guy who told me we'll see "Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 within a month."
That was last June.
I listened to you, and now my kid had to drop out of school (she was going to Vassar) to wash toilets.

This is funny for you?!
You know what binary options are, asshole? Yeah, I staked everything I had on $1,000 BTC, thought I was playing it extra safe.
You know why I'm posting this from a public library? Because shit wifi in the cardboard box where me and my daughter now live.
Thanks to you. Asshole.

@antonio.hernandez yeah, I was a fool to listen to this huckster, expensive lesson learned.

Every one who bought at mine advice back in june have average %60 profit currently.

Douchebag:
Thanks for telling me NOW that you don't know shit about trading & don't understand binary options. Had I known back in June, I would have ignored you, and my girl wouldn't have to scrub fucking toilets and do God knows what else to support us.

I've already backtraced you and will sue you for your shitty unlicensed financial advice. Yeah, already contacted the SEC and they told me to get server logs from this bulletin board's administrator. Soon as I get them, expect a knock at your door, asshole.

Good luck.
Send Pm for my address.

Nice try, criminal scum. Lie to me via PM regarding your current domicile - server logs from this bulletin board won't.
And don't think you're beyond the reach of Justice just because you're from some third-world shithole.

Are you Jamie Dimon ?

Why would I tell you my name, so you could find me and my daughter and savagely rape us in the middle of the night? You're probably guy_wonderful's sock anyway.
Nice try Roll Eyes
I think he wants to donate, this must be the saddest story he ever heard.

Anyway, did you sell your bitcoin in the end?
January 15, 2016, 07:21:26 PM
That was last June.

This is funny for you?!
Thanks to you. Asshole.

Douchebag:

Good luck.
Send Pm for my address.

Are you Jamie Dimon ?

Nice try Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
January 15, 2016, 07:18:16 PM
VERY NICE MOMENT TO BUY. DONT MISS
in 48 hours new highs will be reached.
(I'm became FULL long, few hours ago)
P.S.
Price at btc-e will never reach 372, thats barrier

$371-$373 in the major exchangers and in the Chinese one it is around $381, it is a little bit greeny right now with +1$ but it could stuck here or get lower so yeah best time to buy
legendary
January 15, 2016, 07:15:29 PM

The venom of the trolling on here makes me wonder if Guy Wonderful is right after all. Some really nasty characters lurking here.
legendary
January 15, 2016, 07:12:07 PM
That was last June.

This is funny for you?!
Thanks to you. Asshole.

Douchebag:

Good luck.
Send Pm for my address.

Are you Jamie Dimon ?
legendary
January 15, 2016, 07:10:51 PM
c'mon, you dont understand GUYS??? It's simple!! IT's just a FLASH CRASH. Price will reach new highs shortly!!!.

Ah You mean a bit like the silk road panic sell off just before price went shooting to the moon over $1000 ?
January 15, 2016, 07:08:40 PM
That was last June.

This is funny for you?!
Thanks to you. Asshole.

Douchebag:

Good luck.
Send Pm for my address.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.
January 15, 2016, 07:04:37 PM
Price will reach new highs shorty!!!.

Yeah, like in June when it rose from 230 to 1200-1300 right? Dumb moron!
But it grow up right? Yourrr, mouthhh, dog.
January 15, 2016, 07:02:43 PM
Price will reach new highs shorty!!!.

Yeah, like in June when it rose from 230 to 1200-1300 right? Dumb moron!
Pages:
Jump to: