Pages:
Author

Topic: VERY NICE MOMENT TO BUY. DONT MISS - page 7. (Read 7942 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 15, 2016, 07:01:04 PM
c'mon, you dont understand GUYS??? It's simple!! IT's just a FLASH CRASH. Price will reach new highs shorty!!!.
You really take a joy in destroying people's wealth don't you Smiley

Anyway, i rebought in the 300's but I'm sure gonna panic sell when the price gets close to that entry point.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 15, 2016, 07:00:17 PM
c'mon, you dont understand GUYS??? It's simple!! IT's just a FLASH CRASH. Price will reach new highs shorty!!!.

Yes.  I agree.
legendary
January 15, 2016, 06:59:44 PM
Anyone buying now is a fool. We broke through support and the next support is around $317.
We'll be seeing that very soon.
Buy now and cry later.

Think I'm on similar page, on bitcoin primed thread i said bottom looks to be about $320

Yeah.. but only for a pitstop. I think It will fail to hold any support above $300 and we'll be back trading between 200-300 till this shit gets sorted out or dies. Whichever comes first.

At 200 - 300 it could fall even further after the halving.  Miners would have to sell more to maintain their operations.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.
January 15, 2016, 06:59:25 PM
c'mon, you dont understand GUYS??? It's simple!! IT's just a FLASH CRASH. Price will reach new highs shortly!!!.
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
January 15, 2016, 06:57:46 PM
VERY NICE MOMENT TO BUY. DONT MISS

in 48 hours new highs will be reached.

(I'm became FULL long few hours ago)

P.S.
Price at btc-e will never reach 372, thats barrier

There is no barrier at 372 on BTC-E you stupid idiot!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
January 15, 2016, 06:57:33 PM
the $300 is more likely an absolute barrier, since the Mike Hearn just left from the bitcoin development and sold all of the bitcoins. this led to more people without bitcoins to buy bitcoins for going long. really, don't miss the chance to buy bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
January 15, 2016, 06:57:03 PM

P.S.

Listen to this guy and buy all the way down.

LOL btc-e s iat $370
legendary
January 15, 2016, 06:56:26 PM

P.S.

Listen to this guy and buy all the way down.
legendary
January 15, 2016, 06:55:59 PM
$368 and dropping.

Sell now or cry later.
legendary
January 15, 2016, 06:55:18 PM
Anyone buying now is a fool. We broke through support and the next support is around $317.
Buy now and cry later.

Think I'm on similar page, on bitcoin primed thread i said bottom looks to be about $320

Yeah.. but only for a pitstop. I think It will fail to hold any support above $300 and we'll be back trading between 200-300 till this shit gets sorted out or dies. Whichever comes first.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
January 15, 2016, 06:54:33 PM
I will wait a bit longer with buying as I think it might go as low as $350. If it goes below that price point then I will start with buying. It doesn't look very good now.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061
January 15, 2016, 06:54:01 PM
Buy now and cry later.

legendary
January 15, 2016, 06:48:48 PM
Buy now and cry later.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061
January 15, 2016, 06:47:46 PM
You're the guy who told me we'll see "Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 within a month."
Yeah, thanks to you I couldn't pay for my education anymore and had to start a career as thrashman.

never forget

thrashman?
January 15, 2016, 06:47:40 PM
You're the guy who told me we'll see "Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 within a month."
That was last June.
I listened to you, and now my kid had to drop out of school (she was going to Vassar) to wash toilets.
Thanks for ruining our lives, asshole.

back in june...., bitcoin was 230.... , wasn't?

feeling bad for your daughter Cheesy

This is funny for you?!
You know what binary options are, asshole? Yeah, I staked everything I had on $1,000 BTC, thought I was playing it extra safe.
You know why I'm posting this from a public library? Because shit wifi in the cardboard box where me and my daughter now live.
Thanks to you. Asshole.

@antonio.hernandez yeah, I was a fool to listen to this huckster, expensive lesson learned.

Cant undertand this ever.
Every one who bought at mine advice back in june have average %60 profit currently.

Douchebag:
Thanks for telling me NOW that you don't know shit about trading & don't understand binary options. Had I known back in June, I would have ignored you, and my girl wouldn't have to scrub fucking toilets and do God knows what else to support us.

I've already backtraced you and will sue you for your shitty unlicensed financial advice. Yeah, already contacted the SEC and they told me to get server logs from this bulletin board's administrator. Soon as I get them, expect a knock at your door, asshole.

Good luck.
Send Pm for my address.
Activity: 27
January 15, 2016, 06:41:40 PM
Everybody buy buy buy, before it even drops harder than now! Wait, what?
Activity: 42
January 15, 2016, 06:39:40 PM
That was last June.
I listened to you, and now my kid had to drop out of school (she was going to Vassar) to wash toilets.

This is funny for you?!
You know what binary options are, asshole? Yeah, I staked everything I had on $1,000 BTC, thought I was playing it extra safe.
You know why I'm posting this from a public library? Because shit wifi in the cardboard box where me and my daughter now live.
Thanks to you. Asshole.

@antonio.hernandez yeah, I was a fool to listen to this huckster, expensive lesson learned.

Every one who bought at mine advice back in june have average %60 profit currently.

Douchebag:
Thanks for telling me NOW that you don't know shit about trading & don't understand binary options. Had I known back in June, I would have ignored you, and my girl wouldn't have to scrub fucking toilets and do God knows what else to support us.

I've already backtraced you and will sue you for your shitty unlicensed financial advice. Yeah, already contacted the SEC and they told me to get server logs from this bulletin board's administrator. Soon as I get them, expect a knock at your door, asshole.
January 15, 2016, 06:26:58 PM
That was last June.

This is funny for you?!
Thanks to you. Asshole.

Every one who bought at mine advice back in june have average %60 profit at this day. Im personaly made average of that.

after my prediction, we droped for max $14 and then where growing until this day.
Activity: 42
January 15, 2016, 06:16:44 PM
That was last June.

This is funny for you?!
Thanks to you. Asshole.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 15, 2016, 06:13:13 PM
I'd be gobbling tons up if I could, but stupid limits at coinbase
Pages:
Jump to: