Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 26. (Read 35256 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
i really hope that we will believe in the future and we should be optimistic about different projects and i hope that a new wave will be cool

It will not be early in 2019, in 2019 I think it will only oscillate within the range of 4k-6k $. The sharp decline in the past few months is an opportunity for organizations looking to target this market.

https://twitter.com/zhusu/status/1072402700229316609
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
I would really like a new wave of growth to begin, but the reality suggests that this will not happen soon. We need patience.

Certainly, the most important factor here is patience. but this wave will not happen immediately. You have to take this into consideration while you wait. I think we are going to wait until mid-2019.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
I would really like a new wave of growth to begin, but the reality suggests that this will not happen soon. We need patience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
i really hope that we will believe in the future and we should be optimistic about different projects and i hope that a new wave will be cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
i think taht it is true and we need to se what will happen jext an dthere will be a lot of new projects we can rely on and i hope for that
Activity: 378
I have seen two big risings since I am in the crypto market so maybe this made me more supportive to crypto and I didn't loose hope in it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Hope that what you say become truth and I know that a lot of peoples even pray for that. We are now in very low positions and there is a lot of stress connected with that. But believers in expensive BTC is still alive and active.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
We can't make a prediction about the cryptocurrency. But we can hope for the bull run. Hopefully, it will at the beginning of the new year.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
There is no doubt that the new wave of growth will be very soon! There are a lot of positive news on crypto market so I think that the next bullrun will start in 2019. But exactly, I don't know when it will be in the middle or at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 476
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
actually, i believe that we should respect ourselves and we deserve to have a growth at last as so many time has passed
Activity: 448
Today I look at the cryptocurrency market and I am panicked. Now I do not believe that growth will ever begin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
then how much do these emotions for whales?
Activity: 94
Yeah, emotions cost me thousands of dollars, until I realized
I keep only the BTC and ETH and have already regretted it.

if you are true hodler you should be able to ignore market volatility and keep your emotions in calm

I just can't stand sometimes
oh, how many mistakes were made on emotions  Grin

if you are true hodler you should be able to ignore market volatility and keep your emotions in calm
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
Many people have invested cryptocurrencies in order to earn "easy money". We all know the result)). To a market came new investors should take time, I think that the year, and maybe more strong movements will not.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency and its blockchain are already very popular and have great prospects in the future. Therefore, a wave of growth will necessarily follow after a bearish trend.
 I have only a couple of coins in my portfolio and one of them is MGO. lately, they often make me happy with already forgotten green color of growth
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
3 months have passed since your prediction and what has happened, the market has fallen even more Cheesy From 6000$ to 3000$ (Bitcoin price).
This only shows that nobody can predict the long term price.
that is probably true. there were so many predictions that prices will rise again at the end of the year and none of these predictions are correct. but that is how it is with predictions. nobody knows if they are really right.
Pages:
Jump to: