Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 28. (Read 35256 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
It seems that this prediction has failed a bit, and the bear market continues.

Turning back and looking at all the predictions said it becomes ridiculous. Only one conclusion can be found, nobody knows anything about the crypto market, I am about media personalities and crypto experts, or they brazenly lie. Of course, there is a possibility that they are simply mistaken in the time frame, but this we learn only after a while.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hopefully you're right but as of the moment, I don't think it will happen anytime soon. The market shows no indication of any upcoming growth, in fact it continues to drop everyday. It must first find its bottom before it starts to rise. It might take months before it happens and hopefully we are all there when it does.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I think no one will do that.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

Most certain. But as of now everyone still clinging to the idea it will go back to the way it was in the past. Actually the chance is quite slim but with a right push this is just an easy knox.
Activity: 84
I think there will be some mechanism how to switch to security, but not many will go to such processes
and what should they do?
well, for example, many projects claim that they have utility tokens, but most of them are Security
What new rules do you mean?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I am not quite sure about "soon " but in mid-term (1-2-3 years ) we will definitely see a new wave of a global cryptohype.So there's no need to get depressed ,the current deep correction is just temporary and we must keep believing and wait.
those who can either adapt to the new rules of the market, or will find some other way out
How will the remaining 10% survive?
Activity: 42
Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Ivan, content-manager of TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

I look forward to your feedback about our website. So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I believe that we have just six months to enter the market and buy before the new growth, I plan to buy in January 2019 and hold a number of cryptocurrencies including bitcoin.
considering that most of the projects are shitcoin projects it sounds adequate
Personally, I think that most of coins (90%) will never recover.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109

Diring the whole 2018 year we have a bear market, it isn't correction. Durning bullrun you can see correction, they take small period of time(not whole year). Now we have a real downtrend with periodic correction to up and then down again.
Activity: 253

I hope so, but my hope is melting each day. Today was another drop, and we can not be sure that she was the last. Recovery seems to be something unreal.
Activity: 308
I hope we will see a new wave of market growth , I never give up and I still wait until the bull market appears , why ? because I invested a lot of my efforts  in cryptocurrency market  and I always wait and wait until the market recovers . 
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
You shouldn't be hasty to do investment for a while because bear market is not over yet and  if you buy from high prices you can lose money easily like others. I will wait few weeks more because maybe we are not at the bottom so I dont take any more risk.
Pages:
Jump to: