Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 81. (Read 35256 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
You are true with what you said about the experienced people in the market.

We don't see it as a bad market if it goes corrected or we are getting through a longer months of dips. And about supporting the new investors, I also agree with it. They need motivation and mentoring on how they must grow while experiencing the basics of the market because of them became discouraged if they see the market won't show any recovery.
Activity: 168
Merit: 24
I agreed with you when there are still many potential with cryptocurrency. But i think market now is still unpredictable which is many investor still keep their money. They need many good news so they will spent their money to invest at cryptocurrency. Now we only hope market will recovery as soon as possible and get signal to bullrun.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I agree with you  that we will se a huge growth in the market after this correction but I don’t agree that it will be anytime soon I think atleast it will take between 12 - 18 months untill we see a real growth
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
Pages:
Jump to: