Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 33. (Read 76496 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hi! Tell us about Blockchain
The VEXANIUM platform will be built based on the Achain protocol in order to guarantee a stable operation. We expect huge trading volume in our sophisticated ecosystem when it is fully established. Achain offers a stable, secure and scalable solution for the adoption of blockchain technology. The high speed of 1,000 TPS (Transaction Per Seconds) and low transaction fee of Achain platform will allow VEXANIUM to be a successful application of blockchain technology. 

Activity: 98
Hi! Tell us about Blockchain
Activity: 84
I wish that I could also join the project, just as as everyone says before that this is a good project. Still keep looking to know about this project better.
Activity: 70
Great project! I will join ico, I hope the project will succeed!
Activity: 294
Is your currency depend on Ethereum fluctuation? Or the price will be independent?
I think I have found my lambo seed. =) The project is very admire, everything is looking just good, the team is already working
Activity: 112
Do you have a plan for applying for a legal license?
Do you have any plans for the airdrop for token holders in future?
I think this is still due to the fact that testing the platform and other software takes a long time to make the project as good as possible.
I check the pages of the project from time to time and see that everything is developing well. New investors will be gradually added!
The team seems to be fulfilled, there are developers, designers, lawyers and advisors. But I don’t exclude that they could hire some talented and interesting people
interesting idea. such projects I have not seen
Activity: 86
tell us about VExchange
tell us about VEXplorer 
VEXplorer is a blockchain browser allowing users to perform searches, API and analysis of the VEXANIUM blockchain. Each transaction, each block generated and the smart contracts that had already been entered into will be shown at real time in VEXplorer. As an example example, if a burger chain called Mburger were to issue a Voucher Token (VEXMburger), all the information of VEXMBurger such as amount of tokens generated, terms, number of redemptions, number of token holders will be displayed at VEXplorer.
tell us about VEXplorer 
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
What exchanges and platforms are planned to be launched in the first place? What partners does the platform now have?

Listing exchange will be annoucement after ico ends
LAST DAY PRE SALE. PRE SALE IT WILL END IN COUPLE HOURS. DONT MISS THE CHANCE TO GET 20 %
tell us about VEXM Generator
VEXANIUM enables merchants to create their own tokenized vouchers (VEXM) easily by using VEXM Generator. VEXM is a smart contract based token standard, which has a similar function to ATP in Achain or ERC20 in Ethereum. The goal of VEXM Generator is to bring transparency to the marketplace by performing credible transactions that are trackable and irreversible without the need for third parties. Merchants can easily create their voucher tokens by editing parameters based on the contract template. All information of the token will be written in the VEXANIUM blockchain and can be reviewed any time at VEXplorer. 

tell us about VEXM Generator
Tell us about your decision.
VEXANIUM is a decentralized marketing ecosystem. It is creating a tokenized rewards and voucher platform with the ultimate goal of bridging the off-chain to on-chain gap for retailers and consumers, while also serving those that are already on-chain. The VEXANIUM Platform will revolutionize today’s voucher and rewards industries by solving their major pain points. At the same time, the VEXANIUM Platform will also enable blockchain businesses to reach their target audience better through decentralized airdrop campaigns. Ultimately, the platform will allow a whole new generation of retailers and consumers to enter the blockchain era, while also providing the most effective way for blockchain businesses to reach their target audience. 

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
What exchanges and platforms are planned to be launched in the first place? What partners does the platform now have?
Pages:
Jump to: