Pages:
Author

Topic: Viable Altcoin for the moment - page 4. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
April 16, 2022, 10:14:50 AM
I think a lot of good altcoins are used as references. Especially in this bear market time makes many altcoins have cheap prices to have. The main one is ethereum and I think there are more of them like the top 20 coins that are on coinmarketcap. At least it's safe and worth having rather than having to take risks on altcoins that aren't necessarily convincing or new.

I think it's a great idea and another reference in my opinion is CHR. CHR seems to be good and getting stronger because there are already 2 games that use the CHR network and are listed on Binance namely ALICE and DAR, and it seems that the mainnet CHR is also planned to be launched next year: https://blog. chromia.com/chromia-q2-recap/ With a fully diluted market still under $1 billion, there is certainly long-term potential.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
April 15, 2022, 06:51:05 PM

Top altcoins are overvalued now and it is impossible to earn big profits on them. That is why many people prefer to invest in new and prospective projects. But a lot depends on the tools that project offer. It must be useful like this https://twitter.com/InpulseX_io/status/1511365325950005252

Every day a lot of new altcoin appear but it is very important to evaluate their future potential.
To do this it is necessary to have experience to check and analize everything.

Every day a lot of new coins appear but not all of them will be profitable.
A lot depends how useful coin will be in the future and how big community of users it will have.
Activity: 105
April 14, 2022, 06:35:15 PM

Top altcoins are overvalued now and it is impossible to earn big profits on them. That is why many people prefer to invest in new and prospective projects. But a lot depends on the tools that project offer. It must be useful like this https://twitter.com/InpulseX_io/status/1511365325950005252

Ethereum and Bitcoin now overvalued and it is impossible to earn big money on main cryptocurrencies.
That is why people are waiting for new and prospective projects to have the maximum profit from investment.

Every day a lot of new altcoin appear but it is very important to evaluate their future potential.
To do this it is necessary to have experience to check and analize everything.
Activity: 99
April 13, 2022, 05:29:56 PM

Everyday day a lot of new projects appear and it is necessary to evaluate the future potential of the coin to find the best project for investment.

Ethereum and Bitcoin now overvalued and it is impossible to earn big money on main cryptocurrencies.
That is why people are waiting for new and prospective projects to have the maximum profit from investment.
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
April 12, 2022, 06:39:15 PM

A lot of new projects appear, but it is important to evaluate how useful is a projects and what new technology it offers.

Everyday day a lot of new projects appear and it is necessary to evaluate the future potential of the coin to find the best project for investment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 4
April 11, 2022, 07:39:47 PM
The market is still red and there are huge red candles with blood on the streets, so you can make choice purchase of coins like Terra, Link, Bnb etc that you have been eyeing
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
April 11, 2022, 05:49:13 PM
Top altcoins are overvalued now and it is impossible to earn big profits on them. That is why many people prefer to invest in new and prospective projects.
In my opinion, this is wrong thinking but reality in many ways.  Market sustainability is based on bitcoin but altcoins will be dominated by ETH, if you forgot something to keep in mind.  Greed is a behavior that causes many painful endings… best don't spend it all on new altcoins
if you are an old player or since 2016 maybe, of course the top altcoins have a very high value,
the ROI of the top altcoins when compared to 5 to 6 years ago has also gone up high, of course this can be a high risk if you want to buy now,
the alternative is to buy altcoins that still has a low ROI, and of course the fundamentals must be analyzed first
copper member
Activity: 108
April 11, 2022, 05:24:26 PM

The more popular the cryptocurrency is the more new projects appear every day.
It is necessary to carefully monitor the market to find the best projects for investment and have a high profit.

A lot of new projects appear, but it is important to evaluate how useful is a projects and what new technology it offers.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
April 09, 2022, 07:51:35 PM
Top altcoins are overvalued now and it is impossible to earn big profits on them. That is why many people prefer to invest in new and prospective projects.
In my opinion, this is wrong thinking but reality in many ways.  Market sustainability is based on bitcoin but altcoins will be dominated by ETH, if you forgot something to keep in mind.  Greed is a behavior that causes many painful endings… best don't spend it all on new altcoins
copper member
Activity: 29
April 09, 2022, 04:02:48 PM

Everyday a lot of new projects appear and it is necessary to carefully check all the projects that appear on the market to evaluate its future potential.

The more popular the cryptocurrency is the more new projects appear every day.
It is necessary to carefully monitor the market to find the best projects for investment and have a high profit.
Activity: 72
April 08, 2022, 04:15:40 PM

Everyday a lot of new projects appear and it is necessary to carefully check all the projects that appear on the market to evaluate its future potential.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
April 08, 2022, 01:31:16 PM
It's good to say Avax, Solana, Luna are cool to go with. Watch them closely, make some research on them. You will see reason why you should have a little of them in your wallet. This is just what I feel. Kindly make your research and draw your conclusions.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
April 08, 2022, 11:10:41 AM
Thanks for your suggestions but I am not interested in coins that are pumped on exchange I will rather look for coins that are not easily changed in price and are relatively stable.

I use to follow some exchange signal to buy altcoins previously but I later found out that it just gave short-term satisfaction.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
April 08, 2022, 05:25:46 AM
I think matic is also a very competent altcoin to invest in the long term, but I don't mention it because I am more interested in several altcoins as I mentioned earlier, namely Cardano, Ethereum and Bnb for long-term investments.
You can combine several other top altcoins for analysis in determining the potential for a higher increase not necessarily in the long term target, I set aside some funds to consider buying Matic and Fantom coins, both altcoins are very good and have high profit potential.
don't always choose top altcoins, I've done an analysis on Fantom and Matic,
indeed their projects are very good and could go to new ATH again if the altcoin season comes,
but isn't it good if you invest in projects that are still underrated and undervalued, there are lots of choices,
try to do the project hunting  Grin
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
April 06, 2022, 07:06:40 PM
Just make sure to invest on top altcoins on https://coinmarketcap.com/ because it has bigger volume and you will expect something from there if you keep checking it a lot. It's really good for both day trading and just simply for hodler, or maybe just look at your preferred exchanges and look at the most volatile one for bigger potential of earnings if you are into the risky stuff.

Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
April 06, 2022, 05:53:50 PM
I think your choice is correct by choosing bitcoin to invest in, but if you are looking for altcoins to invest in now are Ethereum, cardano, and Bnb. I think some of the altcoins that I mentioned will be able to benefit you if you hold them for a long time. ethereum promises more profit if you are able to hold it for a longer time.
What is clear is that what you mention is the top coin of all and for a long term investment it is very worth it,
especially at this time Bitcoin is in an uptrend which is also followed by altcoins,
In addition to the three altcoins you mentioned, I think there is another one that is good for long-term investments, namely Matic, which is a coin that has the potential to continue to grow
I do agree that there is a good chance we could end up with Matic doing better in the long run but there is an equal chance it may not do as well as we hoped it would. Doesn't mean that it will go down, but just not as good as we imagined. ETH gas fee is not as high as it used to be and people assumed that the only reason to use Matic would be to eliminate the costs of gas fee and instead use Matic.

However, as we can see right now, that doesn't seem to be the case. This is why I believe that there is a good potential, because if it is not high only due to eth gas fee, then it is a good sign, but why is it high? We do not know that now, we assumed it was due to eth gas fee but if it is not that, then what is it?
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
April 06, 2022, 04:36:16 PM
Have been looking for the most viable altcoin of the the week, as we are all aware of the deep that is currently happening in the entire cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin is my most preferred choice at the moment but am also looking for Alt that I can invest in for a long term basis that will offer me a passive profits in the long run.
My favorite altcoins are: DRC, 0xMR, UTNP, and ATRI. What I am buying right now is ICP, HBAR, and XRP though. These have bottomed hard and are ready to pump.
Activity: 643
Merit: 263
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 06, 2022, 01:21:59 PM
I think matic is also a very competent altcoin to invest in the long term, but I don't mention it because I am more interested in several altcoins as I mentioned earlier, namely Cardano, Ethereum and Bnb for long-term investments.
You can combine several other top altcoins for analysis in determining the potential for a higher increase not necessarily in the long term target, I set aside some funds to consider buying Matic and Fantom coins, both altcoins are very good and have high profit potential.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
April 06, 2022, 12:57:44 PM
I think your choice is correct by choosing bitcoin to invest in, but if you are looking for altcoins to invest in now are Ethereum, cardano, and Bnb. I think some of the altcoins that I mentioned will be able to benefit you if you hold them for a long time. ethereum promises more profit if you are able to hold it for a longer time.
What is clear is that what you mention is the top coin of all and for a long term investment it is very worth it,
especially at this time Bitcoin is in an uptrend which is also followed by altcoins,
In addition to the three altcoins you mentioned, I think there is another one that is good for long-term investments, namely Matic, which is a coin that has the potential to continue to grow
Activity: 1274
Merit: 175
Catalog Websites
April 06, 2022, 11:25:01 AM
Those coins you just mentioned, hard to fail in the future. Investing a huge amount of capital on ethereum,cardano and binance will really help you to embrace your opportunity when their price increase higher before the end of this month. Those altcoins are good for long term investment, show that anyone that used last year 2021 to bought more of those altcoins will soon receive massive reward from crypto market because those altcoins are preparing to move higher for their investors to benefit from their investment.
Pages:
Jump to: