Pages:
Author

Topic: [VIDEO] Dorian S. Nakamoto clears his name in interview with AP - page 3. (Read 5242 times)

legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
so to all these basement dwellers that think dorian is the bitcoin inventor. ask yourself this:
if you were sat at home playing with your trainset or on call of duty, then heard a noises outside your front door, and seen a dozen people with camera's saying you invented... compuglobalhypermeganet.. simply because your name was also homer simpson. how would the rest of your day turn out?

lets now just put this drama to bed along with the other 1000 "i found satoshi" stories over the past 5 years
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Satoshi can only prove his identity, nobody can prove he is not Satoshi. The closest to a prof I can think of is if Dorian were in a TV studio while the real Satoshi signs a message given by the TV station with one of the oldest keys.

Guess that won't happen which is why this horrible woman will get away with this.

actually whilst dorian was having interviews. the bitcoin satoshi used an old username on the p2p forum to say he was not doarian..

dorian does not know what bitcoin is
"i just believe someone put that ficticious name in there.. satoshi nakamoto, in bit-co.. i mean bitcoin"

he cant even get the name right first time.

his nervousness is down to spending the last few hours being hounded by media on his lawn, yielding camera's and shouting at him to make a statement, following his every move.

Anyone would be nervous after all that harassment in front of his door.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
Satoshi can only prove his identity, nobody can prove he is not Satoshi. The closest to a prof I can think of is if Dorian were in a TV studio while the real Satoshi signs a message given by the TV station with one of the oldest keys.

Guess that won't happen which is why this horrible woman will get away with this.

actually whilst dorian was having interviews. the bitcoin satoshi used an old username on the p2p forum to say he was not doarian..

dorian does not know what bitcoin is
"i just believe someone put that fictitious name in there.. satoshi nakamoto, in bit-co.. i mean bitcoin"

he cant even get the name right first time.

his nervousness is down to spending the last few hours being hounded by media on his lawn, yielding camera's and shouting at him to make a statement, following his every move.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
oh gosh this is epic.

no human being is capable of masking from the world an identity he takes pride in for long. his actions and words are eventually going to give him away. unfortunately i think he clearly wasnt ready for this, probably betting on him never being found out and probably didnt have enough time to contemplate a game plan. its really too bad now he cant return to being idyllic and all. nobody's going to leave him alone now. stupid lady just messed up an old man's retirement!

ughhhh

[email protected]

please spam! she totally doesnt deserve to get away with it!

Filling up her spam folder isn't going to make any difference.
legendary
Terminated.

Exactly. He could claim the he is Satoshi, but without signing a message or sending a transaction from him addresses, there is no proof.
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
oh gosh this is epic.

no human being is capable of masking from the world an identity he takes pride in for long. his actions and words are eventually going to give him away. unfortunately i think he clearly wasnt ready for this, probably betting on him never being found out and probably didnt have enough time to contemplate a game plan. its really too bad now he cant return to being idyllic and all. nobody's going to leave him alone now. stupid lady just messed up an old man's retirement!

ughhhh

[email protected]

please spam! she totally doesnt deserve to get away with it!
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

After watching the vid I'm saying 'ya, it's him.'  My gut sense is that his brother nailed it.

I've worked with a number of Japanese Americans, and several of them quite old and/or cranky.  Most of them happened to be quite brilliant and somewhat eccentric and generally out on the margin of some aspect of human nature or another.  It's still a small sample set, but interesting none-the-less.  To me.

If he worked on the new air traffic control system I could imagine his coding experience being one of high reliability narrow scope problem solving without a lot of experience gluing things together.  I remember taking note when the new system went into service.  The old system had been in operation for something like 40 straight years and it was something of an engineering novelty to swap it out.  I remember this being in roughly the year 2000 and not to long before the 9/11 event in which the ATC system figured prominently.

legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
He references 2001 as the year Bitcoin was created.  How could he have possibly known that?

You believe that he is Satoshi because he knew that Bitcoin was developed in 2001? Um, 2001?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

it's him.

he can't sue anybody.

because he's lying.

You have a great argument. The way you present things makes it so clear now to us who can't see the light.
Thanks for pointing out the logical Fallacies, or should I say phalicsies?

And the clincher is your Avatar...

I loved the "I never communicated with bitcoins." line. That clinched it for me...
rat
Activity: 253
Merit: 250

it's him.

he can't sue anybody.

because he's lying.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Do you really believe that a highly intelligent guy was just "at home, not working for anyone" for two years?

He can't come up with any better answers as to what he was actually doing during these time periods?

He references 2001 as the year Bitcoin was created.  How could he have possibly known that?

Not so hard to believe, he's like 60 something, no? I'm sure he had enough money to just fiddle around at home, the government pays well, what did you want him to be doing? The article mentioned he had health issues, I doubt he'd be eager to go into work with a medical ailment.

#This Machine Fights Oppression, This Machine Fights Facist"
Fund This Machine. BTC: address removed
Activity: 3
Leahs gonna wish she was never born.

She accomplished what thousands of people and Bitcoiners have been attempting to do for years.  I'd think she's probably pretty happy to be the person that finally found Satoshi.

His answers and body language in the video indicate that it's him.  Cue the body language experts!

His Body Language? Some people are just reserved with their reactions, or just eccentric. Let's just say it's not him, maybe they'll leave him alone, just in case. I personally don't want to know who nakamoto is. As I've said before, it's a lot harder for them to break something like bitcoin down if there is no one to hold accountable.

#This Machine Fights Oppression, This Machine Fights Facist#
Fund This Machine. BTc address removed
Activity: 112
You can clearly see the pressure the poor man is under.  So sad to see this happen to such a great man. Sad

Leah McGrath Goodman was apparently banned from entering the UK for 2 years as part of an exclusion order against her, (similar to what recently happened to Mike Tyson a few months ago). Judging from this recent story of hers on Satoshi, the ban was probably due to the UK border control being aware of her sleazy irresponsible reporting.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/leah-mcgrath-goodman/david-miranda-uk-detention_b_3844480.html
Activity: 126
Do you really believe that a highly intelligent guy was just "at home, not working for anyone" for two years?

He can't come up with any better answers as to what he was actually doing during these time periods?

Activity: 112
Activity: 126

She accomplished what thousands of people and Bitcoiners have been attempting to do for years.  I'd think she's probably pretty happy to be the person that finally found Satoshi.

His answers and body language in the video indicate that it's him.  Cue the body language experts!
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
legendary
Terminated.

Some idiots would still say ...." ofcourse hes denying.... that means hes a real one ... everyone can see this"
Yeah. Their logic doesn't make any sense.
You have two cases:
1) He is the creator; he would say that he isn't.
2) He really is not the creator; he would still say that he isn't the creator.

He just wants to be left alone.
donator
Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015
I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even sue, honestly. He might hold a press conference sometime about the role of the media in finding more than circumstantial evidence, but say the damage to her reputation has been done already.
Pages:
Jump to: