Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 Vile Chipmixer Bounty Abuse 🔥 Probably the Biggest Con Job on Bitcointalk - page 7. (Read 4070 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
He talks about the CM campaign

And thats why the thread should be in the Reputaion Board !

Its not going against or about the Forum !!

Its going about the CM campaign

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
What is a “local board representative”? I’m pretty active in the Portuguese board, AFAIK. Cry

Anyways, I doubt anyone has a problem with “Turkish users”, and people keep saying this, but you keep using the same argument. The issue is the user and its personality and not its nationality. This obvious isn’t going to change anything if you keep using that card. You are basically calling the same discussion that there is every time.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
You should Move this to the Reputation Board - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0

Has nothing to do realy with the Forum !

Because its Darkstar_  that have his reason for allow or accept the Users he want and what Users are not !

He has his Opinions and Rules what Users are get there and who not !

No my friend, the topic is exactly where it should be.
He is not talking about Darkstar or his choice. He talks about an attack on almost everyone in the Turkish community when there is an improvement in such critical positions in the forum.

You can see if you look at it closely and objectively what he is talking about. He talks about the CM campaign because many Turkish members have been baseless and unsubstantiated accusations since the launch of the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
You should Move this to the Reputation Board - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0

Has nothing to do realy with the Forum !

Because its Darkstar_  that have his reason for allow or accept the Users he want and what Users are not !

He has his Opinions and Rules what Users are get there and who not !
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1598
Since I believe there are still some moral human beings with good intentions left on this forum, I would like to address the following statements to everyone and especially to the attention of theymos, to Darkstar_ (because he has been entrusted as the gatekeeper of Chipmixer bounty), and to the organization ChipMixer because the millions of dollars they spend on this forum are being manipulated for the financial nepotism of a few members who have entrenched themselves with deep DT voting power, and who influence everyone and everything going on in this forum through their asymmetric sMerit privileges and endless trust system abuse via constant intrigue and drama they propagate on the Reputation boards...

First of all some objective facts (please correct me if there are minor mistakes on the exact figures, they are mostly extrapolated from this graph: )

Chipmixer Campaign Representation on Local Boards (as of today):

German: 3-4

Arabic: at least 3

Indonesian: at least 3

French: 3-4

Russian: 2-3

Spanish: 1-2

Turkish: absolute 0

Going by the latest statistics, Turkish board is the 3rd most active local board coming right after the Russian boards and in a close race with Indonesians, and Turkei in general is known as a very crypto enthusiastic culture with tremendous amount of capital pouring into crypto activities.

And yet, for mysterious reasons, anytime there is a Chipmixer application by an influential Turkish member, especially around the time when there are open spots on this campaign, character assassins emerge from their holes to come up with some of the nastiest and most ludicrous false accusations against the applicants.

Case in point, our most recent example, just take a look at some of the libelous threads opened against me exclusively only in the last 3 days:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/should-dt-and-merit-source-members-be-promoting-a-known-scam-5219538

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vispilio-the-yobit-scam-defender-who-will-smear-your-business-if-you-dont-pay-5219981

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/turkish-merit-source-selling-accounts-and-nepotism-on-local-5219960

My friends and I naively responded to each and every one of similar slanderous accusations in the past, and the people who came after us were even facetiously declared untrustworthy by the general community; however it's very easy to see for anyone paying attention to forum dynamics that practically it led to no improvements...

The reputations of the useful trolls used for hit jobs are quickly restored (sometimes even with "counter!" trust ratings in the silly games the Chipmixer mafia plays...), but even though most rational people in the larger BTT community agree that severe injustices are being committed, they cannot bring themselves to openly defy the wrath of the DT mafia, and so gradually all the outside members lose their DT influence and selections, and the core echo chamber continue their fascistic abuse of all forum dynamics.

I would like to ask Darkstar_ and ChipMixer, why do they let well documented manipulators like suchmoon and marlboroza remain on the most respected campaign in the forum, and worse yet, how can their blatantly biased opinions have such a strong influence on your selection criteria ? Are they writing the checks of your bounty awards every week ?..

If you are the CEO of a company, and your employees are actively working in shadows to prevent your brand from spreading into a very large sector (here the Turkish, Eastern European and Middle Eastern Markets), do you let them stay employed, or do you penalize them ?

If it's all a little game to you to reward some of your close friends and staff members, then drop the circus act altogether, don't open Chipmixer applications, don't shamelessly deceive people.

If it's really a meritocratic selection and you are an ethical man working for an ethical company, then reward the people who are acting professionally adding substantial original content to the forum and who have undeniable influence both in their local sections & in general.

And penalize those who conspire in the shadows to disenfranchise entire groups of the forum for their own personal spiteful or money driven reasons...

If you are unable to break free from the chains of the DT mafia influence in your selection criteria, then I can assure the Chipmixer organization, and any other group interested in advertising here, there are many capable people on this forum, myself included, who are brave enough to take on this task with top class professionalism and fairness.

All the Best
Pages:
Jump to: