Pages:
Author

Topic: VIPCHAIN TOKEN ⭐⭐ 100% TOTAL SUPPLY AIRDROP ⭐⭐PUZZLE FOR GREAT REWARD ⭐⭐ - page 3. (Read 851 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
You can buy cheapest VPC now at: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x6e332e1142957045bcd47f37f003c939691f0c80-ETH
1VPC = 0.00000200 ETH
This price will be set on order within 1 week.
Let hurry to take your chance!

This is the safe way that ensures you receive your token immediately after make transaction.
You can buy cheapest VPC now at: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x6e332e1142957045bcd47f37f003c939691f0c80-ETH
1VPC = 0.00000200 ETH
This price will be set on order within 1 week.
Let hurry to take your chance!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
  The project is very good, at present I do not have enough money, in a few days I will earn enough and invest in your project. and I will become a boss.   
Activity: 101
Airdrop is a multi-level marketing strategy, you want to receive free coins, you have to fill out the form, as well as post on their facebook, twitter, telegram .... But the value you get is not worth much.
As you say, airdrop is a form of multi-level advertising. Exactly so, I was never a fan of airdrop and I did not want to waste time on it. So investment is the path to success if you know the opportunity. I see this project very potential, you should follow me to invest in it. The investment is not much, and we just wait.
Activity: 308
Merit: 6
Airdrop is a multi-level marketing strategy, you want to receive free coins, you have to fill out the form, as well as post on their facebook, twitter, telegram .... But the value you get is not worth much.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
When the new project is officially put into operation, if enough quantity is available, the project is expected to bring VIPCHAIN ​​TOKEN to the website for exchange.
We are trying to complete the procedure VIPCHAIN TOKEN can offer exchange. Community support is also one of the reasons VIPCHAIN TOKEN is launching to the world at the earliest.
Activity: 26
When do I get VipChance? . I joined android
Activity: 28
I sent 0.01 eth, when can I get  VPC ?
I have been waiting for more than 2 days  Embarrassed
Activity: 45
When will the bonus campaign be paid?
It need to process for build your community
Activity: 101
When the new project is officially put into operation, if enough quantity is available, the project is expected to bring VIPCHAIN ​​TOKEN to the website for exchange.
I am envisioning about 1000 peoples who are  VPC-owners, and working on its future with similar responsibilities. It is very attractive and different from other ico.
But I wish I could see more about the team, website and information about pioneering investors
The boundaries between truth and fraud is not large ,you are still a mystery
Airdrop is always not total free. In most cases, you have to do some jobs. You now spend 0.1 ETH to become one of the project's shareholders and hold 0.1% of the project's currency.

Airdrops are free, that is the point of them. Once you start charging people ETH or BTC its technically an ICO.... just saying
We're executing a dual airdrop/ico
You can join this ico with minimal risk beause of its cheap price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I am envisioning about 1000 peoples who are  VPC-owners, and working on its future with similar responsibilities. It is very attractive and different from other ico.
But I wish I could see more about the team, website and information about pioneering investors
The boundaries between truth and fraud is not large ,you are still a mystery
Airdrop is always not total free. In most cases, you have to do some jobs. You now spend 0.1 ETH to become one of the project's shareholders and hold 0.1% of the project's currency.

Airdrops are free, that is the point of them. Once you start charging people ETH or BTC its technically an ICO.... just saying
"Special offer:
      - First 10 investors: 1 ETH = 500000 VPC or 1 VPC = 0.00000200 ETH
      - First 100 investors: 1 ETH = 300000 VPC or 1 VPC = 0.00000300 ETH
      - First 1000 investors: 1 ETH = 200000 VPC or 1 VPC = 0.00000500 ETH "
Very interesting, very good advertising. I think people will be enthusiastic about investing in the project. Early investors are the most profitable ones.
Welcome early investors.
We have special program to early supporters.
We're a group of pro traders who will bring you the best of crypto-investment!
Activity: 196
cryptocurrency exchange is currently a hot keyword. Will this project be sure to be exchanged? What I expect is just that. If you are sure I am really confident when investing in your project.
I'm sure for you one thing, VIPCHAIN TOKEN will be put on the exchange, it will be sooner or later depending on the support of the community. If you are an early investor, you will be a wise person.
Activity: 308
Merit: 6
"Special offer:
      - First 10 investors: 1 ETH = 500000 VPC or 1 VPC = 0.00000200 ETH
      - First 100 investors: 1 ETH = 300000 VPC or 1 VPC = 0.00000300 ETH
      - First 1000 investors: 1 ETH = 200000 VPC or 1 VPC = 0.00000500 ETH "
Very interesting, very good advertising. I think people will be enthusiastic about investing in the project. Early investors are the most profitable ones.
Activity: 182
When do new projects run airdrop ?, I want to invest more and I have 0.1 ETH get more VPC? I will transfer it to the wallet of the project. Let me ask what are my number of the project's investors?
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm a poor person, if i spend 0.1eth to become a boss, it's great. Can anybody give me more advice?

It is still too early to make a decision
You can wait for a few days to have more useful information
Can I invest now?
The first participants will enjoy with great incentives
I don't think this will be a fraud, although I am still concerned
Activity: 26
Participated in the bonus campaign
Hope you will succeed
  Cool
Activity: 45
I'm a poor person, if i spend 0.1eth to become a boss, it's great. Can anybody give me more advice?

It is still too early to make a decision
You can wait for a few days to have more useful information
Can I invest now?
The first participants will enjoy with great incentives
I don't think this will be a fraud, although I am still concerned
Let invest if you feel you have a lot of free fund . And invest a little part of it. There are many other attractive projects that you should find out more
There is no definite advice for you
Pages:
Jump to: