Pages:
Author

Topic: VIPCHAIN TOKEN ⭐⭐ 100% TOTAL SUPPLY AIRDROP ⭐⭐PUZZLE FOR GREAT REWARD ⭐⭐ - page 5. (Read 851 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
The market is showing signs of recovery,so i am afraid of being frozen when participating in the ico
And how to ensure that there is no one who owns  many % of VipChance ?
Activity: 28
You can trade VPC right after you receive the token.

VIPCHAIN TOKEN EXCHANGE

Trade VIPCHAIN at ForkDelta

Click the link above, bookmark the link for quick entrance.
You can also go to https://forkdelta.github.io
Add VIPCHAINToken to trade as presented below

More exchanges will be available soon!

Has anyone owned VipChance?
Trading volume is negligible
0.1 eth is not a big number, but it is not small  to make a careless investment
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
It's not airdrop when you have to pay for it. I would accept 0.01 eth but o.1 is 60$ come on you have to be smarter than this.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
You can trade VPC right after you receive the token.

VIPCHAIN TOKEN EXCHANGE

Trade VIPCHAIN at ForkDelta

Click the link above, bookmark the link for quick entrance.
You can also go to https://forkdelta.github.io
Add VIPCHAINToken to trade as presented below

More exchanges will be available soon!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Nice project to get 0.1% of VIPCHAIN TOKEN project. I have moved 0.1 ETH into your wallet, what's the next step?
Your investment is used only for VIPCHAIN Token listing to some exchanges. Everything else related to the project will be decided by the whole team. It's possible for 1000 bosses to work together for a great achievement.
What you can do is to advertise VIPCHAIN TOKEN, across the entire social network that you know. 1000 people, each one is a factor in the development of the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 6
Nice project to get 0.1% of VIPCHAIN TOKEN project. I have moved 0.1 ETH into your wallet, what's the next step?

I often lose money recently from investments
I hope I will find a opportunity from the ico  Undecided
Activity: 308
Merit: 6
"- A finance model in which joiners receive huge profits.
- A finance model in which joiners get no risk.
- A finance model which is protected by its autonomous development.
- 1000 share holders hold 100% shares of the project or each person holds 0.1% of the project's value and also the bosses of the project.
- A big project in which 1000 people work together to produce great products and big profits. "
I think investing without risk is a bit too much, but this is a very open-minded ICO project, I would love to see how it develops. 0.1 ETH is not an excessive amount.
"To receive airdrop, you have to send only 0,1ETH..." and this is an airdrop? I don't think it's the airdrop I know.
You can consider it an ICO if you want.
Where you receive 1/1000 share of the total project value with only 0,1ETH.
No softcap, No Hardcap.
It's a chance, a kind of investment.
And only invest what you're affordable to lose.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
"To receive airdrop, you have to send only 0,1ETH..." and this is an airdrop? I don't think it's the airdrop I know.
We have some partners that require more than 1 share.
Sorry, 1 person or partner could be able to receive 1 share only.
To receive more than 1 share, you could exchange with other people after the airdrop done.
I want to join to your project, then you should be bither from the first and what, reply me.
To participate in the project, you must first read, understand what we are saying and do a white paper. This is a very clear project, we will make you become the boss with 0.1 ETH sent to the general ETH wallet address of the project.
I am envisioning about 1000 peoples who are  VPC-owners, and working on its future with similar responsibilities. It is very attractive and different from other ico.
But I wish I could see more about the team, website and information about pioneering investors
The boundaries between truth and fraud is not large ,you are still a mystery
Airdrop is always not total free. In most cases, you have to do some jobs. You now spend 0.1 ETH to become one of the project's shareholders and hold 0.1% of the project's currency.
Activity: 28
I am envisioning about 1000 peoples who are  VPC-owners, and working on its future with similar responsibilities. It is very attractive and different from other ico.
But I wish I could see more about the team, website and information about pioneering investors
The boundaries between truth and fraud is not large ,you are still a mystery
The idea is very great, but your team seems not to be strong enough
I hope to see more information ?
It is not an Airdrop if we have to send payment to your ETH address. Are you for real?
LoL 0.1 ETH for shitcoin, if you want to do Airdrop by sending ETH as verification, I think you are too greedy by requiring to send 0.1ETH to follow airdrop, the normal and common is 0 or 0.000000001 ETH if only for verification
0.1ETH is not for verification, it's for a big share of a big project.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
It is not an Airdrop if we have to send payment to your ETH address. Are you for real?
LoL 0.1 ETH for shitcoin, if you want to do Airdrop by sending ETH as verification, I think you are too greedy by requiring to send 0.1ETH to follow airdrop, the normal and common is 0 or 0.000000001 ETH if only for verification

Airdrop is always not total free.
In most of cases, you have to do some jobs.
Have you ever received 0.1% of total supply from an airdrop and right after you receive the airdrop, you are top holders?
That seems impossible but real with VIPCHAIN TOKEN.
Most of projects give about 10-30% for airdrop and aim at some thousands joiners.
You will be able to receive about 1/1,000,000 of the total supply.
Activity: 112
Activity: 16
I'm so exited about this project I just sent you 100 eth
Pages:
Jump to: