Pages:
Author

Topic: VIPCHAIN TOKEN ⭐⭐ 100% TOTAL SUPPLY AIRDROP ⭐⭐PUZZLE FOR GREAT REWARD ⭐⭐ - page 4. (Read 851 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
cryptocurrency exchange is currently a hot keyword. Will this project be sure to be exchanged? What I expect is just that. If you are sure I am really confident when investing in your project.
One thing for sure with VIPCHAIN TOKEN will be exchanged, the value of it high or low is partly supported by you, 1000 people.

I filled out the form to get the airdrop, I sent the ETH wallet address to the project manager. When did I receive VIPCHAIN TOKEN airdrop?
airdrop is not free. Any projects, you have to work for them, eg post post on bitcointalk, telegram, tweet, facebook ...
But once you've worked on any project, that project will only give you as much as $ 0.5.
Now that you have the opportunity to own 0.1% of the project, do you think it is a small number?
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
VIPCHAIN TOKEN INITIAL DISTRIBUTION - 100% TOTAL SUPPLY AIRDROP TO JOINERS

- 20% of total supply (6.000.000 VPC) will be distributed to all airdrop joiners.
     Fill this form to receive airdrop:
     https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScH_vpqnoaNqeUbW3eu5518Qn9H7XffmdGTgmeCkEV2cdZ5JA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Because there're a lot of spam airdrop cheaters, please be sure to finish steps below to receive airdrop token.
     - Join VIPCHAIN telegram group: https://t.me/vipchaingroup
     - Follow and retweet at least 1 tweet: https://twitter.com/MrSpica1
Special offer: Join VIPCHAIN Telegram Group and post your Ethereum address there, your airdrop token will be tripled.

- If you want to become a boss of VIPCHAIN group, receive 100 times VIPCHAIN more than joining the standard airdrop above and only spend a few pennies, you can join VIPCHAIN initial offering program:
     - 80% of total supply (24.000.000 VPC) will be distributed to 1000 - 10000 shares holders.
     - To receive your share, you can make a transaction which is at least 0.01ETH to this address:
Code:
0xE25130603bE0df154615DD157eFA9540AF8BC60E
    - Please be sure to make the transaction only from your private Ether wallet (Using Myetherwallet, MetaMask...).
     - Do not use exchange address.
     - We will resend VPC to the addresses which make transactions.
     - You will receive VPC within 24 hours after deposit.
     - Your tiny investment is used only for listing VIPCHAIN Token to some exchanges.
Special offer:
     - First 10 investors:     1 ETH = 500000 VPC or 1 VPC = 0.00000200 ETH
     - First 100 investors:   1 ETH = 300000 VPC or 1 VPC = 0.00000300 ETH
     - First 1000 investors: 1 ETH = 200000 VPC or 1 VPC = 0.00000500 ETH

Great bonus and reward:
     - Any investor who invest more than 0,1 ETH will be rewarded with 1 ETH token. The investors holds 80% total supply of those tokens. Specifications of those tokens are decided by investors.
     - That means investing in VIPCHAIN, you have a great chance to start your business with your own Ethereum token.
There're a lot of spam airdrop cheaters.

Please be sure to finish steps below to receive airdrop token.
- Join VIPCHAIN telegram group: https://t.me/vipchaingroup
- Follow and retweet at least 1 tweet: https://twitter.com/MrSpica1

And if you join VIPCHAIN Telegram Group and post your Ethereum address there, your airdrop token will be tripled.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
I want to be one of 1000 VIPCHAIN ​​TOKEN share holders, and just wait until it's known to the world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 6
cryptocurrency exchange is currently a hot keyword. Will this project be sure to be exchanged? What I expect is just that. If you are sure I am really confident when investing in your project.
Activity: 28
Have anybody  been investing?
The community is not large,everything is gloomy
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm a poor person, if i spend 0.1eth to become a boss, it's great. Can anybody give me more advice?
Activity: 45
I'm a poor person, if i spend 0.1eth to become a boss, it's great. Can anybody give me more advice?

It is still too early to make a decision
You can wait for a few days to have more useful information
Activity: 28
You can trade VPC right after you receive the token.

VIPCHAIN TOKEN EXCHANGE

Trade VIPCHAIN at ForkDelta

Click the link above, bookmark the link for quick entrance.
You can also go to https://forkdelta.github.io
Add VIPCHAINToken to trade as presented below

More exchanges will be available soon!

Its trading system is too slow
Moreover, it charges very expensive transaction fees
You should put your coin on a more user friendly trading system 
Activity: 45
It has been over 2 days and you do not have any more interesting updates
I hope to get more interesting information
Activity: 308
Merit: 6
I am always looking for potential development projects, this is the project that I put a lot of hope. I found the project unnecessary trouble to be called a good project. This is simple, I like this.
Activity: 182
I filled out the form to get the airdrop, I sent the ETH wallet address to the project manager. When did I receive VIPCHAIN TOKEN airdrop?
Now I want to have more than 0.1% VIPCHAIN TOKEN, for me to get 0.1% of project's value, that's a big number. I do not know if the project will grow as I want, but maybe this is an opportunity that I should not miss.
You're welcomed for buying VIPCHAIN token share.
At this moment each person or partner will have only one chance to buy one share.
We want to build the biggest team ever in which every member share the equal benefit and profit.
Now I want to have more than 0.1% VIPCHAIN TOKEN, for me to get 0.1% of project's value, that's a big number. I do not know if the project will grow as I want, but maybe this is an opportunity that I should not miss.
New VIPCHAIN airdrop rules:

VIPCHAIN TOKEN INITIAL DISTRIBUTION - 100% TOTAL SUPPLY AIRDROP TO JOINERS

- 20% of total supply (6.000.000 VPC) will be distribute to all airdrop joiners.
     - Fill this form to receive airdrop:
     https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScH_vpqnoaNqeUbW3eu5518Qn9H7XffmdGTgmeCkEV2cdZ5JA/viewform?usp=sf_link

- If you want to become a boss of VIPCHAIN group, receive 100 times VIPCHAIN more than joining the standard airdrop above and only spend a few pennies, you can join VIPCHAIN initial offering program:
     - 80% of total supply (24.000.000 VPC) will be divided into 1000 shares.
     - Each share is 24,000 VPC.
     - There's no fund for team because all joiners are members of VIPCHAIN team.
     - To receive your share, you can make a transaction which is at least 0.1ETH to this address:
Code:
0xE25130603bE0df154615DD157eFA9540AF8BC60E
    - Please be sure to make the transaction only from your private Ether wallet (Using Myetherwallet, MetaMask...).
     - Do not use exchange address.
     - We will resend VPC to the addresses which make transactions.
     - You will receive VPC within 24 hours after deposit.
     - Your tiny investment is used only for listing VIPCHAIN Token to some exchanges.
     - Everything else related to the project will be decided by the whole team. It's possible for 1000 bosses to work together for a great achievement.

- Remember that if you're a holder. Holding 24,000 VPC for three years, you will have 72,000 VPC.
With 48,000 VPC you earn in three years, you have great potential to join VIPCHAIN lending platform.
Interesting project for me. I want to read more about it. I hope this project will be successful. Hope your team keeps up the great work!
When will you bring this token up for exchange?
The investment is very clear that from the project, with 0.1 eth you own 0.1% of the project's coin. From your investment, our project team will put up many places to exchange VIPCHAIN TOKEN.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
This is not an AIRDROP, kinda funny a guy trying to get some ETH through his ShitToken, Careful guys

Pages:
Jump to: