Pages:
Author

Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS - page 18. (Read 4158 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
What do you know about X5Finance Investment Program? Let's discuss it together
Activity: 177
Hello everyone!

I just saw a new announcement from ViralCash. You read:

"We are pleased to announce that the X5Finance Program will officially be public. Let’s wait for the attractive investment program with the smart exchange on 28th November 2018. Please visit: http://x5finance.com"

Where have you read this news? It's correct?

I read it in VCH Telegram Community: https://t.me/joinchat/GxHhaEiZW0hRgSyFKyoG_A. I have also visited: http://x5finance.com and saw their notification here. Therefore, i think this notification is correct. You can visit to see
Activity: 93
Hello everyone!

"We are pleased to announce that the X5Finance Program will officially be public. Let’s wait for the attractive investment program with the smart exchange on 28th November 2018. Please visit: http://x5finance.com"

Where have you read this news? It's correct?
Hello everyone!

Activity: 99
In the next time, they will launch X5Finance Investment Program. Joining in this program, you will have the opportunity to get the various interest levels which fluctuate from 0.02% to 0.05% depending on your investments. On the other hand, you will also have the chance to get program's bonus when introducing other members to join investing in the X5Finance project! Let's wait for appearing of X5Finance Investment Program. Good luck for all!

Hi guys,

Could you please tell me about X5Finance. It's the investment program, isn't it?

As far as I know, all investments in X5Finance Investment Program will automatically be multiplied 5 with the interest as below:

+ The investment packages under $1,000: You will have 0.02% interest/total investments (which have been multiplied 5) per day

+ The investment packages from $1,000 to $4,999: You will have 0.03% interest/total investments (which have been multiplied 5) per day

+ The investment packages from $5,000 or more: You will have 0.05% interest/total investments (which have been multiplied 5) per day 

The higher you invest, the bigger the interest you get is!

Okie, thank you. So what about bonus?

About bonus:

The bonus amount will automatically multiply 5 and add directly to your investment account:

+ F1: 16% x 5 (80% of total bonus)
+ F2: 8% x 5 (40% of total bonus)
+ F3: 4% x 5 (20% of total bonus)
+ F4: 2% x 5 (10% of total bonus)
+ F5: 1% x 5 (5% of total bonus)
+ F6: 0.5% x 5 (2.5% of total bonus)
+ F7: 0.25% x5 (1.25% of total bonus)
+ F8: 0.125% x 5 (0.625% of total bonus)
+ F9: 0.0625 x 5 (0.3125% of total bonus)

Bonus is added to the investment account directly. The interest is paid daily. So i can withdraw my interest daily? And if i want to convert my interest into personal wallet, it's ok?

As i know, you can't withdraw your interest if you haven't enough $50 in your cumulative wallet. Your interest will be paid daily and is divided into 2 accounts. 80% will be transferred in your cumulative wallet and 20% will be transferred in your internal wallet. If your cumulative wallet is enough $50, you can withdraw.
In the next time, they will launch X5Finance Investment Program. Joining in this program, you will have the opportunity to get the various interest levels which fluctuate from 0.02% to 0.05% depending on your investments. On the other hand, you will also have the chance to get program's bonus when introducing other members to join investing in the X5Finance project! Let's wait for appearing of X5Finance Investment Program. Good luck for all!

Hi guys,

Could you please tell me about X5Finance. It's the investment program, isn't it?

As far as I know, all investments in X5Finance Investment Program will automatically be multiplied 5 with the interest as below:

+ The investment packages under $1,000: You will have 0.02% interest/total investments (which have been multiplied 5) per day

+ The investment packages from $1,000 to $4,999: You will have 0.03% interest/total investments (which have been multiplied 5) per day

+ The investment packages from $5,000 or more: You will have 0.05% interest/total investments (which have been multiplied 5) per day 

About bonus:

The bonus amount will automatically multiply 5 and add directly to your investment account:

Bonus is added to the investment account directly. The interest is paid daily. So i can withdraw my interest daily? And if i want to convert my interest into personal wallet, it's ok?
VIRALCASH'S NOTIFICATION:

So great! X5Finance Investment Program will be launched on 28th of this month.I'm looking forward for this investment program. Best wishes for the project!

Let's jointly welcome and wait for appearance of X5Finance Investment Program!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So great! X5Finance Investment Program will be launched on 28th of this month.I'm looking forward for this investment program. Best wishes for the project!

Hi guys,

About bonus:

Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Activity: 87
ViralCash is a market - based ecosystem where buyers and sellers meet to perform the activities related to merchandise and digital assets  Grin
Activity: 48
VCH is a Token, based on the Ethereum Blockchain Technology. It’s the core asset of the new ViralCash Project. This currency is used to pay for online shopping with online transactions about goods and services. It can be considered as a modern – day gold of this industry.

The transparency, security and traceability of the Blockchain ensure that VCH Token can be transacted and transferred with full visibility and auditability
I have converted my Ori into VCH. I'm looking forward to releasing of X5Finance Investment Program as well as launching smart exchange - X5Exchange  Grin

Let's wait the latest news from them. I think they will give new notification soon.
I have converted my Ori into VCH. I'm looking forward to releasing of X5Finance Investment Program as well as launching smart exchange - X5Exchange  Grin
Activity: 48
Pages:
Jump to: